The Royal Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about outperforming Kate, Anne at the age of 67 in 2017 carried out more engagements than Philip, William, Kate and Harry put together, according to The Independent. Kate carried out the fewest engagements of all the royals though she was pregnant for five months of that year.

Sounds like it wouldn't be difficult to show her up, even while pregnant.
Kate is bone idle, always has been. She’s never had a proper job and basically sat around waiting for William to marry her after graduating uni. The palace PR machine has managed to make people forget that she used to be called Waity Katie.

Reactions: 26
Kate is bone idle, always has been. She’s never had a proper job and basically sat around waiting for William to marry her after graduating uni. The palace PR machine has managed to make people forget that she used to be called Waity Katie.
Yeah apparently she worked in Jigsaw the fashion retailer for awhile but had very short days and long lunchbreaks in the end she went to "work" for her parents. I will annoy some people on here for saying this but she really should have married an affluent business man so she didn't have to work at all and have a Nanny at home while she plays tennis, shops and hang around with other ladies who lunch.

Reactions: 25
The Documentary/interview creators will stick to their intended broadcast date.
The Duke of Edinburgh situation all adds to the publicity and will make more people interested.
They would not stall the show out of respect.
Id be very surprised if they did.

Reactions: 12
How convenient for the Royal family that Harry and Meghan decided to leave when they did. It certainly took the press attention off uncle Andy. Whatever happened with all that unsavoury business anyway? The media have gone rather quiet 🤫 where is the investigative journalism? Instead they are scrutinising Meghans terrible sense of style and choice of makeup. Good Lord!!!
Their ' investigative journalism' has all gone out of the window. Apparently they were told they would lose access to photos of the Cambridge children if they went on too much about Andrew. He also still has all his honorary military titles, so Harry, who has done a ton of work for military charities and set up Invictus decides not to be a working Royal, is irritating and a bit too Californian and loses his titles, yet Andrew, who even before Epstein was accused of consorting with several unsavoury characters for money and favours, who gave himself a cut of money given to his charity invited David Beckham to hold a ' Princess Party' for his daughter at Buckingham Palace and allowed his dodgy mates to be photographed on Coronation thrones is forced out of being a working Royal because he partied with paedophiles still has his, and it's hardly mentioned!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Also remember when Harry used to go out with Chelsy Davey? The reason they split up was rumoured to be because she wanted a proper career. I think she became a lawyer in the end.

Reactions: 16
Many will object to me saying this but Kate did work for the fashion retailer " Jigsaw" before she married but was prone to working short days and having long lunchbreaks she then went and "worked" for her parents' party plan business. She really should have married a rich business man so that she would not have to work at all, and have a nanny at home and indulge in long lunches, playing tennis and shopping. Its unfortunate that her social climbing mother didn't think of this when she had her eye on William. These Royal duties are probably so tedious for her.

Their ' investigative journalism' has all gone out of the window. Apparently they were told they would lose access to photos of the Cambridge children if they went on too much about Andrew. He also still has all his honorary military titles, so Harry, who has done a ton of work for military charities and set up Invictus decides not to be a working Royal and loses his titles, yet Andrew, who even before Epstein was accused of consorting with several unsavoury characters for money and favours, who gave himself a cut of money given to his charity and allowed Davud Beckham to hold a ' Princess Party for his daughter at Buckingham Palace and allowed his dodgy mates to be photographed on official thrones is forced out of being a working Royal because he partied with paedophiles still has his, and it's hardly mentioned!
I think its sick the way Andrew seems to be protected while Harry is hauled over the coals. Harry seems easily led and a bit dim but I don't think he is as conniving as Andrew or has his undoubtable dark side.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The cynic in me thinks that Harry and Meghan have been thrown to the lions in order to protect Andrew. It makes me so angry that they are getting so much abuse from the press when he’s getting away scot free, why isn’t Piers Morgan asking why Andrew has been extradited to the USA instead of slating H&M?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Also remember when Harry used to go out with Chelsy Davey? The reason they split up was rumoured to be because she wanted a proper career. I think she became a lawyer in the end.
The other one left to become an actress didnt she? None of them before Meghan wanted to waste their lives being clothes horses and brood mares for the Royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The other one left to become an actress didnt she? None of them before Meghan wanted to waste their lives being clothes horses and brood mares for the Royals.
Yes, Cressida was in "white house farm" I think it was called, saw her interviewed on "Lorraine" came across as a lovely girl.

Reactions: 9
Piers Morgan has a really weird obsession with Meghan 🤢
Yes he does, isn’t there some background with them ( not romantically) but she pretty much ghosted him and he’s never forgotten it. I’m not a fan of any of them but I think Piers is a bully.

Reactions: 18
The cynic in me thinks that Harry and Meghan have been thrown to the lions in order to protect Andrew. It makes me so angry that they are getting so much abuse from the press when he’s getting away scot free, why isn’t Piers Morgan asking why Andrew has been extradited to the USA instead of slating H&M?
Maybe once Maxwell has her trial in July the tit will hit the fan for Andrew. She’s not getting out of jail easily and I think she will cough up what they want in a plea bargain. I agree totally different scale to Harry and Meghan.
Back to Harry and Meghan though, they have obviously been paid a hefty fee for this interview but what happens after they’ve spilled the beans, what more is there to say.

Reactions: 11
It is probably more comfortable for most people to discuss Harry and Meghan rather than the disgusting details of Andrews alleged conduct. I get that. But the media should still give the public a choice, no way should the Palace be allowed to control the narrative in any way. That is wrong. Although I'm unsure about the timing of this interview and the impact it may have on elderly family members, I can understand the frustration felt by H and M. I'm not interested in them, unless they have info on Uncle Andy. I'm interested in a man who has allegedly behaved dreadfully and appears to be hiding from further questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m actually so bored of the British media (Piers Morgan especially) constantly ranting about H&M every, single, day. It’s just boring and so biased, they hate the couple and they won’t publish anything positive. Meghan hasn’t even said one word yet in the interview that we’ve heard and yet Piers Morgan is crying about it, again! So he’s already made his mind up, so what’s the point in listening to him or any other reporter? I know that M&H have done many questionable things and I’m not their biggest fan but I feel like the British media are beginning to shoot themselves in the foot, I’m beginning to defend M&H because it’s very clear that nothing good will be written about them no matter what
I feel that is why their support won't drop much - the more Piers and the press rant the more a lot of younger people defend them.

Reactions: 8
It is probably more comfortable for most people to discuss Harry and Meghan rather than the disgusting details of Andrews alleged conduct. I get that. But the media should still give the public a choice, no way should the Palace be allowed to control the narrative in any way. That is wrong. Although I'm unsure about the timing of this interview and the impact it may have on elderly family members, I can understand the frustration felt by H and M. I'm not interested in them, unless they have info on Uncle Andy. I'm interested in a man who has allegedly behaved dreadfully and appears to be hiding from further questions.
If no questions are off limits, Oprah will ask about Andrew... Do you feel like a scapegoat etc. Won't hold my breath though.

Reactions: 13
Half of these media outlets won’t be happy if The Duke comes out of hospital smiling and waving, most of them have killed him off already.

You can tell their chomping at the bit at something happening with him before Sunday.

agree with all said about Andrew, he’ll be absolutely loving this breather from the pressure.

Reactions: 17
Randy Andy is nothing short of a national disgrace not to mention dangerous. ANYBODY else in that position would have been hounded until the dawn of time. Its disgusting and i hope it catches up with him at some point

I couldn't give 2 shits about H&M and am genuinely flummoxed by how much press they get

Still feel the PP saga isn't going to have a good outcome. Little bit disgusted in myself how much I'm eagerly awaiting this bit of history

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To be fair, there was a lot of discussion about Andrew and his actions after he gave his car-crash interview.
There was a prompt reaction from the palace and silence since.

But H and M keep rocking the boat: Insta statements, manifestos on new websites, court cases, interviews, photos etc

The difference is that H and M deliver new material to be talked about and Andrew doesn't

Reactions: 11
Suspect legal issues will prevent that type of question.
Maybe it would here, seems to be very different in the US. The Andrew thing will never go away, he won't go for an interview, just wants to give them a written statement. I din do nuffin. Unless Ghislaine throws him under the bus, he'll stay as he is for the rest of his fat stupid life. Fingers crossed Ghislaine grasses him up.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.