The Royal Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it would here, seems to be very different in the US. The Andrew thing will never go away, he won't go for an interview, just wants to give them a written statement. I din do nuffin. Unless Ghislaine throws him under the bus, he'll stay as he is for the rest of his fat stupid life. Fingers crossed Ghislaine grasses him up.
CBS will make sure the interview can air everywhere without needing to be edited.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Andrew will be directly addressed but Oprah may say something like “Out of all the Royal scandals recently, you’re certainly not the worst 👀👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 11
CBS will make sure the interview can air everywhere without needing to be edited.
We'll soon see if Oprah has had the balls to ask anything other than poor you aren't the royal family bastards questions. Not holding my breath though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Americans will be interested in Andrew for sure, that's if they have worked out the connection between him and Harry :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, there was a lot of discussion about Andrew and his actions after he gave his car-crash interview.
There was a prompt reaction from the palace and silence since.

But H and M keep rocking the boat: Insta statements, manifestos on new websites, court cases, interviews, photos etc

The difference is that H and M deliver new material to be talked about and Andrew doesn't
Honestly, just because he's being silent doesn't mean people should stop talking about him - Piers Morgan has written about 100(??!) articles about Harry and Megan I'm guessing he hasn't written that many about Andrew or any other member of the family.

News outlets and Journalists have a choice on what they can report about - they could release more articles about Andrew with the little information they have if they want but decide not to because the Royal Family holds them to ransom for pictures of the Cambridge kids (which I fully believe)

Maybe the next time people bang on about Harry and Megan trying to control the narrative they should consider that?

Reactions: 18
Also remember when Harry used to go out with Chelsy Davey? The reason they split up was rumoured to be because she wanted a proper career. I think she became a lawyer in the end.
She didn't stay in law for long. She's been a jewellery designer for the past five years.

Reactions: 6
She really should have married a rich business man so that she would not have to work at all, and have a nanny at home and indulge in long lunches, playing tennis and shopping. Its unfortunate that her social climbing mother didn't think of this when she had her eye on William. These Royal duties are probably so tedious for her.
Her sister really got the better deal in the end. Doesn't have to lift a finger, can go on as many holidays as she likes and doesn't have to answer to anyone.

Piers Morgan has a really weird obsession with Meghan 🤢
😂

The cynic in me thinks that Harry and Meghan have been thrown to the lions in order to protect Andrew. It makes me so angry that they are getting so much abuse from the press when he’s getting away scot free, why isn’t Piers Morgan asking why Andrew has been extradited to the USA instead of slating H&M?

I read a PR thread linked on another site, I am pretty sure it was from Mumsnet. The person was answering questions and they had it on good authority that H & M were thrown to the press wolves to distract from the alleged Rose Hanbury affair and like you say, I suspect also to distract from Andrew. So you wonder if they're throwing one of their own (Harry) under the bus, why should he be okay with it?

Reactions: 16
😂

I read a PR thread linked on another site, I am pretty sure it was from Mumsnet. The person was answering questions and they had it on good authority that H & M were thrown to the press wolves to distract from the alleged Rose Hanbury affair and like you say, I suspect also to distract from Andrew. So you wonder if they're throwing one of their own (Harry) under the bus, why should he be okay with it?
Love cold War Steve. This was another favourite

Screenshot_20210302_092533.jpg

• Haha
Believe me, I am no fan of the Markle woman, but since the DM lost the court case, they have gone for the jugular. Yes its open season for Mr and Mrs Markle!

Reactions: 6
I’m interested in H&M for the drama but that’s really where it ends for me. Like I’ll watch the interview (probably on YouTube because I ain’t got time for ITVs ad breaks) but they don’t impact my life in the same way that they do for others. Some people have really taken them to their heart in the most dangerous way. Calling Meghan a c word and calling Archie a doll for example.

• Heart
Honestly, just because he's being silent doesn't mean people should stop talking about him - Piers Morgan has written about 100(??!) articles about Harry and Megan I'm guessing he hasn't written that many about Andrew or any other member of the family.

News outlets and Journalists have a choice on what they can report about - they could release more articles about Andrew with the little information they have if they want but decide not to because the Royal Family holds them to ransom for pictures of the Cambridge kids (which I fully believe)

Maybe the next time people bang on about Harry and Megan trying to control the narrative they should consider that?
It's not either or though, there are legitimate concerns about all three.

😂

Harry and Meghan are throwing themselves under the bus. Harry apparently reads everything said about them, he should have taken note of some criticism, not the crazy stuff, obvs. The poor us during a pandemic is a repeat of poor us while they were in Africa. Part of the problem is Andrew and Harry have been spoiled indulged and protected their whole lives, Meghan isn't as smart as she thinks she is, so predictable cluster duck after cluster duck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can't quite believe I'm admitting to this, but we're all friends here, sometimes I agree with Morgan on certain issues. But with Meghan it feels like a personal grudge, she cut him off before the friendship got anywhere and he's pissed.
That being said I think she's one calculated individual, perhaps he saw that, apparently he's nice in real life, its just his work persona and behaviour that's unappetising.

Reactions: 25
It's not either or though, there are legitimate concerns about all three.
Of course, there is but there is a huge difference between Megan and Harry being a bit difficult and condescending to the allegations against Andrew I can imagine Harry being hurt that he's being thrown under the bus for him.

Reactions: 4

Well, if people "should not stop talking about him" but still do - what are you going to do about it?

News always report about "current affairs" and do not keep talking about events from over a year ago.

ITV have bought the interview for 1 mill.
Do you know are they planning to air it at the same time as the US one? Surley because by the time it comes across the pond we’ll have seen all the juicy bits on YouTube and twitter!

I agree with the Piers Morgan thing, I think he’s a loyal friend if your on the right side of him but is an absolute horror if you’ve offended him.

Sometimes when I Iisten to people say the dirty tabloid era of the early 2000s is over I listen to Piers and Nick Ferrari at breakfast and I’m not so sure. I think it’s adapted and changed but the same establishment tabloid hacks are all still there!

Reactions: 7
According to the daily mail it airs on Monday at 8pm, 24 hours after the US.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.