The Royal Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We'll soon see if Oprah has had the balls to ask anything other than poor you aren't the royal family bastards questions. Not holding my breath though.
There won’t be anything ground breaking, she will have been told what their agenda is and what questions need to be asked. She’s massaging their giant egos and they are keeping in with her purely for her connections and the fee.

Can't quite believe I'm admitting to this, but we're all friends here, sometimes I agree with Morgan on certain issues. But with Meghan it feels like a personal grudge, she cut him off before the friendship got anywhere and he's pissed.
That being said I think she's one calculated individual, perhaps he saw that, apparently he's nice in real life, its just his work persona and behaviour that's unappetising.
I’m sure someone will same about Meghan, she’s really nice in real life (although I admit that’s unlikely)

Reactions: 3
There won’t be anything ground breaking, she will have been told what their agenda is and what questions need to be asked. She’s massaging their giant egos and they are keeping in with her purely for her connections and the fee.
ITV viewers won't be pleased if its another mealy mouthed interview, nor will the press. So if you're right the outcome for these pair won't be good but it'll look good for the RF. Maybe thats the agenda.

Reactions: 2
ITV viewers won't be pleased if its another mealy mouthed interview, nor will the press. So if you're right the outcome for these pair won't be good but it'll look good for the RF. Maybe thats the agenda.
I guess we’d all like some salacious gossip about how Kath(ryn) was really horrible to Meghan and that the kids are really badly behaved, the queen shops at Aldi and wears primark pants . But there will be placed questions ‘ did it effect your mental health’ , ‘ did you ever think there’s no way out’, ‘ do you think the brits hate American and are racist’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m interested in H&M for the drama but that’s really where it ends for me. Like I’ll watch the interview (probably on YouTube because I ain’t got time for ITVs ad breaks) but they don’t impact my life in the same way that they do for others. Some people have really taken them to their heart in the most dangerous way. Calling Meghan a c word and calling Archie a doll for example.
I’ve seen this, was discussing with friends today how ridiculous some of those thoughts/posts are.....it’s really boring to me because it’s just so unlikely to be true bordering on fantastical. I prefer gossip or discussion that’s at least true or genuinely discussion!

completely agree! I don’t think she’ll be able to comment on anything salacious or regarding Andrew for example. People reckon Epstein was bumped off, I’m sure “people” would catch up with Oprah if she crossed a line. Producers, companies etc can only have your back so far after all...

Reactions: 5

Here we go. Philip is 99, he’s had a long and privileged life. As awful as it is that he’s probably nearing the end of it, no one can last forever. I bet he’s receiving much better care than most 90 somethings do when admitted to hospital.

Reactions: 12
Just to add (as loads has been said by so many what I wanted to say 😂 ):

It's believed that H&M were not paid by Oprah for the interview.

It is, however, not known whether they'll get money for rights sold (and whatever else brings in money and might get them a cut, like ads).

This is part of their brand building and upping future fees.

I don't get why there's a million articles about this interview and such a discussion everywhere, all we've seen are Oprah's sound bites, added visuals of Meg (which could be from any point of the interview, not even an actual reaction to Oprah's soundbite) and a little bit of what Harry said, which is nothing new.
I can't imagine the avalanche once this thing's aired by the rate everyone's going from this nothingness :rolleyes:

I can see your point. But there’s a theme with the type of programmes he’s going on and who’s interviewing. James Corden, Oprah, will it be Ellen next and the whole audience get a copy of Megs first book ‘ Living with the Royals - My Story’ . It’s all very reality show. I don’t know the answer but I really don’t think people are as interested in them as they like to think.
Does anyone remember the reality show 'who'll marry harry' (or something like that) I remember thinking how can these women believe this, Harry would never go on a reality TV show to marry and American 🤔😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember the reality show 'who'll marry harry' (or something like that) I remember thinking how can these women believe this, Harry would never go on a reality TV show to marry and American 🤔😆
I think her time with the Royals was more like an over-long IACGMOOH and she ended up with the booby prize or the prize booby. Harry 'one suit' Harkle who has done nothing of any interest, is unattractive apart from some money and the title and has nothing to talk about as he really has no genuine life experiences. I shall not be watching as I'm sure I'll need to clean the cat litter tray or something interesting.

I’m interested in H&M for the drama but that’s really where it ends for me. Like I’ll watch the interview (probably on YouTube because I ain’t got time for ITVs ad breaks) but they don’t impact my life in the same way that they do for others. Some people have really taken them to their heart in the most dangerous way. Calling Meghan a c word and calling Archie a doll for example.
Yes once you start calling a woman you don't know and who has done absolutely nothing to you the C word and the b word, you need to start taking a long hard look at yourself. She is easily avoidable, but they love it too much, and they know it!

Reactions: 13
Just to add (as loads has been said by so many what I wanted to say 😂 ):

It's believed that H&M were not paid by Oprah for the interview.

It is, however, not known whether they'll get money for rights sold (and whatever else brings in money and might get them a cut, like ads).

This is part of their brand building and upping future fees.

I don't get why there's a million articles about this interview and such a discussion everywhere, all we've seen are Oprah's sound bites, added visuals of Meg (which could be from any point of the interview, not even an actual reaction to Oprah's soundbite) and a little bit of what Harry said, which is nothing new.
I can't imagine the avalanche once this thing's aired by the rate everyone's going from this nothingness :rolleyes:
I cannot believe for one minute that no money changed hands. This pair are money, fame and wealth obsessed.

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe for one minute that no money changed hands. This pair are money, fame and wealth obsessed.
They either see the thing as "investment" into their brand (which is 100% the case anyway, regardless of actual money changing hands) and forego a fee, as it'll also give better PR for them and/or the money is tied into selling rights and ads etc (so they spin it as "for free", but they monetize sneakily through the backdoor).

Money will most definitely be made, though. That's certain.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes, their brand. Compassion isn't it?
Compassion begins at home or is that charity?

Reactions: 4
They either see the thing as "investment" into their brand (which is 100% the case anyway, regardless of actual money changing hands) and forego a fee, as it'll also give better PR for them and/or the money is tied into selling rights and ads etc (so they spin it as "for free", but they monetize sneakily through the backdoor).

Money will most definitely be made, though. That's certain.
CBS and the Americans will be paying it, not me so I dont care. I'm surprised they're doing it for free. They want to be financially independent and part of that is charging for your time and knowledge. CBS and ITV will make a bomb. They are not charities who will benefit from celebs doing free stuff for them. They should demand a fee. Only the Royals can do charity work with no other source of income because we are paying for them just to be there.

Reactions: 7
The cynic in me thinks that Harry and Meghan have been thrown to the lions in order to protect Andrew. It makes me so angry that they are getting so much abuse from the press when he’s getting away scot free, why isn’t Piers Morgan asking why Andrew has been extradited to the USA instead of slating H&M?
Isn’t piers just pissed off because he used to be friends with Megan and then she ghosted him when she got with Harry? Maybe she is with Harry to be famous (she certainly did go from a relative unknown to marrying the worlds most eligible bachelor), or they actually love each other. I hope it’s the latter.

Reactions: 1
CBS and the Americans will be paying it, not me so I dont care. I'm surprised they're doing it for free. They want to be financially independent and part of that is charging for your time and knowledge. CBS and ITV will make a bomb. They are not charities who will benefit from celebs doing free stuff for them. They should demand a fee. Only the Royals can do charity work with no other source of income because we are paying for them just to be there.
I wonder which advertisers will deem it appropriate to buy slots during the 'show'?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.