The Royal Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they rushed the interview because Meghan is expecting. Nobody can be horrible to a pregnant woman. Cynical? Who me?
I don't know whats got into me today 😕

Reactions: 13
I wonder how the lines of communication are between the Palace and California with everything going on. I was really shocked that the Queen was blindsided on the pregnancy and Oprah interview. Would they be keeping H in the loop as much as the others on the health of P Philip ?

Reactions: 5
I wonder how the lines of communication are between the Palace and California with everything going on. I was really shocked that the Queen was blindsided on the pregnancy and Oprah interview. Would they be keeping H in the loop as much as the others on the health of P Philip ?
I would be surprised. He will certainly be kept informed, but in a more formal way (through an aide, after the working members have been informed). This would be my guess

Reactions: 2
I find her choice of outfit and dark liner look for the Oprah interview very interesting. I've heard she likes to emulate Diana and often chooses to wear very similar outfits to Diana in similar situations.
This seems to be another one of those.
Also who 'dressed' Harry, his outfit is a complete contrast to Meghans dark look.
Princess-Diana-Interview-Martin-Bashir-Video.jpg
meghan-markle-oprah-interview.jpg

But I'm pleased she's making the baby puke on the shoulder fashionable for all those tired, 'sicked' on parents 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I find her choice of outfit and dark liner look for the Oprah interview very interesting. I've heard she likes to emulate Diana and often chooses to wear very similar outfits to Diana in similar situations.
Also who 'dressed' Harry, his outfit is a complete contrast to Meghans dark look.View attachment 461843View attachment 461844
But I'm pleased she's making the baby puke on the shoulder fashionable for all those tired, 'sicked' on parents 🤣
It does look like puke,😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we know that Harry hasn't been in touch with his grandparents? I haven't read anything around that (hark at me making it sound like I read anything, I totally rely on tattle to give me the news 😆😆)

Is everyone watching the interview? I'm not. I wonder if people who say how much they hate Harry and Meghan and their thirst for publicity will actually tune in 😆
I reckon they will. The press will moan about them overshadowing the Queen but they will be the ones printing 100's of articles about it for days, compared to about one tiny article about The Royals and the Commonwealth thing, and they will probably mention Meghan and Harry in that too. They have already started analysing the tit out of the small snippet that was released. The people who most hate them are the ones the most obsessed with them, drinking in every little thing they can about them.
Its being broadcast on ITV. Its nothing to do with Harry who the US channels sell the interview to or when other people decide to broadcast it, but it will be a huge ratings success. I cant be bothered watching 2 hours of drivel from any member of the Royal family but loads of people will.

Also agree that we dont know what Harrys relationship is with his grandparents. Royal reporters know F all too. They just make tit up. Its a bit of a stretch to assume the Queen didnt know Meghan was pregnant until they announced it to the world!

Reactions: 14
The Mail have found the illest looking old photo of Phillip possible to illustrate an Harry and Meghan article.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Harry used to be my favourite Royal, he always seemed so fun and down to earth. I just don’t understand moving away and cutting ties with his family for more privacy and to get away from the media, yet they are doing tv specials, signing deals with Netflix... doesn’t sit right with me

I hadn’t thought of that 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Which bit was the most fun? The bit when he dressed as a Nazi or the bit he got papped naked at a Las Vegas pool party?

From previous thread...

Meghan manages to show herself up without needing any help from others - remember Wimbledon?:rolleyes:
No what did she do?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was my thought when I saw the clip as well. Meghan never usually as her eyes just as dark but it does look like another time where she is showing, or trying to show, some Diana vibes.

Reactions: 2
Also who 'dressed' Harry, his outfit is a complete contrast to Meghans dark look.View attachment 461843View attachment 461844
This wouldn't be the first time she has copied someone's look, apparently her engagement announcement and interview outfit were exactly the same as a PoW Trust ambassador who visited the Palace a few days before, even down to the shoes.

But to be fair Kate has borrowed a few style ideas too, the polka dot dress when George? was born for example.

I'm going to watch it but l doubt there will be anything new in it. They have an amazing wonderful way of being inappropriate so it will be entertaining. I'm thinking of Meg saying it isn't enough to survive whilst visiting a continent where millions face a daily struggle...to survive

Reactions: 8
Papers have him dead and buried. The Queen was on an official engagement today, albeit over zoom, would she have done that if her husband of 70 odd years was dying.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.