The Royal Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to be a fly on the wall at the palace right now. Wonder if they are going to maintain a dignified silence or are they going to attack back?

Reactions: 8
I’d love to be a fly on the wall at the palace right now. Wonder if they are going to maintain a dignified silence or are they going to attack back?
They won't attack back. But I don't think silence is always dignified.

Have to say the Crown has been nowhere near as thrilling as the threads today. I only managed one episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They'll have to attack back in some way, the accusations are too serious to not react at all.

The way they'll strike back will be different though.

Meaning no statements or interviews, it'll be "sources claim/say bla bla", some staged PR pics (just wait and see the Camb kids trotted out soon; new engagements etc.), stuff like that, i.e. usual palace PR. And further leaks about the Ssexes like them bullying staff.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think they will attack back directly. They never have on anything. Even when Diana did her interview they didn’t respond.

Reactions: 3
I find the mental health part a little dubious. She wanted to "go somewhere" for mental health help but where exactly is unclear. Did this mean Meghan felt she needed to be sectioned or did she feel she needed a spa holiday?

HR couldn't give her mental health support because she wasn't a paid employee - what's unacceptable about that?

I doubt they would offer me mental help support either because I also don't work there!

So Meghan wasn't offered that particular freebie... what's the problem with putting her hand in her own pocket??
It sounded like MM wanted some inpatient care, like The Priory but for mental health problems rather than addictions.

True, they could have just engaged a really good mental health professional and paid for them.

Apologies if this has being shown, but it’s so fast moving today I can’t keep up.

What an absolute circus this is becoming. I wander how much they’ve paid him.
This was so predictable....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.