The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, all those women, I didn’t know. He’s a plain man, not bright, not over endowed with personality, yet all these attractive women had a fling with him. Wonder what attracted them?

No wonder he thinks he is something special. The most attractive thing about him is his title.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blimey, all those women, I didn’t know. He’s a plain man, not bright, not over endowed with personality, yet all these attractive women had a fling with him. Wonder what attracted them?

No wonder he thinks he is something special. The most attractive thing about him is his title.
Thing is that was in the days of his 'happy go lucky' persona. He had an active social life and was the fun one as opposed to Willy's (snigger) staid one

Reactions: 4
There are some very funny questions here, amongst a few that I'd legit like him to answer

The Private Pyke comment got me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They probably have too much class, but I'd love to see an ex of his do a tell all and see what she revealed. Was it really the press etc that stopped women committing to him, or did they see/experience a darker side we are starting to see now

Reactions: 4
They probably have too much class, but I'd love to see an ex of his do a tell all and see what she revealed. Was it really the press etc that stopped women committing to him, or did they see/experience a darker side we are starting to see now
I think his paranoia was alluded to by either Chelsy or Cressida

Reactions: 7
There's very little winners in wars. Both sides have people dragged in to other people's wars.
And especially in a situation as messed up as Afghanistan where the country is in complete chaos and the rule of law basically doesn't exist anymore. For the majority of the people he was fighting and killing, it was probably a choice between fighting for the Taliban or starving to death/getting killed along with their families/rot away in a refugee camp in Pakistan, which is where the Taliban did most of their recruiting, usually trying to indoctrinate illiterate young children, orphans and the like.

Even though the "other side" to his story was one of the worst regimes in history that has committed unspeakable atrocities, and no one who was complicit in that on any level should be excused or exempt from blame, it is very hard to symphatize with someone who's spent his entire life as one of the most privileged people on the planet, boasting about how many people he's killed, people who probably spent their entire life in cruelty, poverty and chaos we could never imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He called them Mummy in bed, guaranteed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Party Pieces personalised Candy Kittens
There are some very funny questions here, amongst a few that I'd legit like him to answer

The Private Pyke comment got me 🤣

Centuries ago he/they would have been brought before a court of law over their treasonous behaviour and these questions would have been put to them. Can imagine the level of backstabbing that went on in that nest of vipers called the palace. 🙈🙉🙊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.