The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god, no. And even if he already was, you’d start grey-rocking pretty quickly at this point. I hope Eugenie already has; if not I can see her – who only holds the finest veneer of public acceptance in the first place – reaping the consequences. She has to choose her side now; no-one can remain on both.
She obviously forgave him for revealing Meghan’s pregnancy at her wedding though despite people at the saying her and Fergie were furious

Reactions: 1
Agree, although I think it's slightly different with Harry as he doesn't seem to have any clue of all the advantages he's had, but will drone on about the disadvantages.

Others would know to keep their mouth shut as they're in a glass house.
I don’t think any of them do, to be honest. They all get distinctly snippy when they are pulled up on anything. Obviously the ones at the top of the tree know to keep schtum if they want to stay at the top of the tree these days but Charles in particular in the past has been very ‘poor me’.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think any of them do, to be honest. They all get distinctly snippy when they are pulled up on anything. Obviously the ones at the top of the tree know to keep schtum if the want to stay at the top of the tree these days but Charles in particular in the past has been very ‘poor me’.
The pengate incident was the unfiltered Charles.

Reactions: 10
She obviously forgave him for revealing Meghan’s pregnancy at her wedding though despite people at the saying her and Fergie were furious
She probably thought, it‘s grand … at least they haven’t rearranged the seating plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It sounds like they just told William, Kate and Charles - that's all that's described in the extracts I've read anyway. If they did tell the extended family then Eugenie was right to be furious.

It sounds like they just told William, Kate and Charles - that's all that's described in the extracts I've read anyway. If they did tell the extended family then Eugenie was right to be furious.
I thought it said they told the extended family there because they wanted to do it in person and was the last chance before they went to Australia but I suppose that is supposition on my part as to who that consisted of as I’ve only seen them mention Charles, William and Kate by name as well

Regardless of who they told re her pregnancy, Meghan deliberately didn’t button up her coat fully at the wedding in order to upstage the bride. It was unnecessary and deliberately done in order for the public to speculate, when all eyes should have been on the bride.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She should unforgive them now if she’s wise. Unlikely given her parentage. Cut all contact I’d say. Don’t want to get drawn in to Harry’s spiraling.

The pengate incident was the unfiltered Charles.
We really are going to have to stop being shocked that people who are born into being rich and entitled, are brought up by people and circumstances that reinforce that they are rich and entitled, that can sideswerve many of the inconveniences of life because people sort stuff out for them because they are rich and entitled … actually act rich and entitled.

Reactions: 16
I've just seen there that's he's written about Princess Margaret that she was cold, could kill a house plant with one scowl, gave him a biro for Christmas and that he felt nothing for her and stayed out of her way.
Don’t the Royals give joke gifts at Christmas anyway? So a biro would be in keeping with that?

Lady Sarah has always shown such class too so it‘s sad that she will be hurt by the petty revenge of Horrid Harry. 😞
I have to admit I rather like Lady Sarah, don’t know why but like you said she’s shown such class. She could have been a right terror with the parents she got.

Reactions: 9
Didn't his Eaton teacher write essays for him so that he could even get into the military?

He's been indulged his whole life to a ridiculous level.
The Windsors are a famously unintelligent bunch and I read tea on here years ago that when Harry was a child he was so thick they thought he might be disabled…

I think he genuinely doesn’t understand a lot of stuff in life/the world and relies heavily on others to get through life, exams, normal stuff we all have to do. Which can then be taken advantage of. What the leaks do show is that Harry has become more isolated in recent years - a quick chat with any of his military mates of old would have cured him of the idea of including his comments about the taliban and training exercises.

I don’t trust any of the gang tbh, including W&K.

I feel like if there’s no allusion to the Rose Hanbury debacle in the book then that’s super-injunction confirmed.

Don’t the Royals give joke gifts at Christmas anyway? So a biro would be in keeping with that?

I have to admit I rather like Lady Sarah, don’t know why but like you said she’s shown such class. She could have been a right terror with the parents she got.
I doubt her parents did much actual raising

Reactions: 12
Agree, although I think it's slightly different with Harry as he doesn't seem to have any clue of all the advantages he's had, but will drone on about the disadvantages.

Others would know to keep their mouth shut as they're in a glass house.
Yes agree. They have a small downside, most of which is imposed on them by their own family, who couldxeadily do away with the bowing in order of rank in private nonsense, for a huge amount of privilege. The rest of them know it.

Regardless of who they told re her pregnancy, Meghan deliberately didn’t button up her coat fully at the wedding in order to upstage the bride. It was unnecessary and deliberately done in order for the public to speculate, when all eyes should have been on the bride.
Yep I remember thinking she's pregnant and wants the media speculation of is she/isnt she. And I thought that when I actually liked her back then!

Reactions: 4
I think Harry would have enjoyed and benefitted more from Gordonstoun than Eton. Charles’s judgement must have been clouded by his own experiences; he should have realized they were both very different characters.

Reactions: 5
I'm genuinely worried there's going to be some revelation he finds old pictures of Diana hot or sexy. So many things from the book are unnerving and seems to be building up to some weird fetish he has for her. The Oedipus complex is making me so bleeping uncomfortable. The fact that Meghan hypes it up too so disgusting. How can they have sleep and shag in a bed next to his dead mother's hair?! That is so fucked.
This is actually insane and duck Meghan too for going along with this as well. His poor mother being dragged into this. If I was Diana’s child I would make sure to make decisions that will reflect positively on her. Harry has done the opposite the last few years. The way he speaks about her is making people criticise Diana. Honestly, I was quite neutral before the Netflix documentary and this book but now I’m rooting for William tbh. I wonder what Diana’s siblings are thinking.

& the weirdness of wanting to spend time alone with Diana’s grave and touching the stone to ask for her guidance. Harry has still never even met her very much alive father that had been a big part of her life before the wedding but she’s wanting time alone with his mums grave🥴
Meghan wanted to spend time alone with Diana’s grave?! Is she insane? No wonder William hates her guts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Didn't his Eaton teacher write essays for him so that he could even get into the military?

He's been indulged his whole life to a ridiculous level.
Your comment lead me down a rabbit hole of reading this. Wow! I wonder whether he has ever been diagnosed in private? It seems to be beyond normal levels of low intellect if he really couldn’t write what were essentially captions or introductory paragraphs by himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Carry on here folks ... New thread

Reactions: 3
I would imagine that Harry and Meghan are very down now. There is no way they haven’t been checking how it has all landed. If the US have started to mock them, it will really hit home the massive mistake they have been made. I genuinely think they thought they were going to establish an alternative court, first here in the UK within the RF, and then when they stropped off, over there in US. It’s said that Meghan has political leanings in US. She won’t be going anywhere politically shacked to him. Not that I think she has much of a chance in any case.
If it's true about her political ambitions divorce proceedings will be imminent after this fiasco.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.