The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry should be glad he’s no longer forced into the church as historic spares were!
He luuurves to preach, he just needs a pulpit & tame flock instead of inflicting himself on the global masses & social media.

Reactions: 3
Riding is a common Irish expression for having sex.
Yeah I know, but that’s neither here nor there. I’m just pointing out that “mounted” is a tabloid misquote.
The tabloids are extremely invested in making Harry look stupid. And although it may not be a hard job with that excerpt (😬😆), we still don’t need to make their job easier by claiming it’s a quote straight from Harry.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure that’s the translated from Spanish quote, so the wording’s not quite right. The accurate wording was posted by someone earlier and doesn’t say “mounted” or “ass”!
I think Page Six have an English copy so they have more accurate quotes. The language is even more strange in their version though: She liked horses, quite a lot, and treated me not unlike a young stallion.”

He continues, “Quick ride, after which she’d smacked my rump and sent me to grace.”

What does sent me to grace mean in this context. I have an idea but 🤢

Read their article about how he felt he was losing Willy when he got married for some really poetic language.

I feel sorry for him because he clearly idolised his brother and felt he was losing him when he got married but the way he describes it is more like a death. It's a bit ott.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I know, but that’s neither here nor there. I’m just pointing out that “mounted” is a tabloid misquote.
The tabloids are extremely invested in making Harry look stupid. And although it may not be a hard job with that excerpt (😬😆), we still don’t need to make their job easier by claiming it’s a quote straight from Harry.
Can't speak for anyone else but I don't know how posh people talk. I can actually imagine Harry saying something like that. Maybe I should sign up for that Audible free trial after all!🤣

• Haha

Yel

Netflix must be really pissed. They paid them the big bucks and got nothing much. Along comes the penguin and they get all the juice for a fraction of the cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Netflix must be really pissed. They paid them the big bucks and got nothing much. Along comes the penguin and they get all the juice for a fraction of the cost.
One fifth of the cost! What a bargain! I think that the leak will actually drive sales. I'm genuinely more interested now that I know it's juicy.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure that’s the translated from Spanish quote, so the wording’s not quite right. The accurate wording was posted by someone earlier and doesn’t say “mounted” or “ass”!
I’ve just seen what it actually said. He rode her like a stallion? 😂

The beauty of all this is that it doesn’t matter what the English version says now we’ll all remember “mounted”. I feel sorry for the lady in question though fancy having reporters knocking in your door when your kids are home 🙁 another unwilling victim.
Yes, he had no thought for her privacy or that of Courtney Cox. He really is a selfish, entitled twit.

I wonder what sweets they dished out? I can’t imagine there’s a B&M near by to stock up on Haribo.
Best be turkish delight hand cut by angels, rolled in gold leaf and served by Willy Wonka's Oompa Loompas for a house that boujee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Meghan singing to seals story is in the DM now. I really thought that one was a spoof. He sounds bonkers in it. Tried to swim out to the seals because they sang back to Meghan and took it as a sign that were going to conceive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.