The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Centuries ago he/they would have been brought before a court of law over their treasonous behaviour and these questions would have been put to them. Can imagine the level of backstabbing that went on in that nest of vipers called the palace. 🙈🙉🙊
Centuries ago him and Meghan would be in the Tower of London for treason.

Reactions: 5
She’s been rumoured to jump into bed with powerful men to boost her career so there’s still a chance😂
Never mind Harry I’m going to be in therapy before long the things I’ve read cannot be unread.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Harry maybe, Meghan no. He is the traitorous one.
Lady Jane Grey and her husband were beheaded for treason, potentially he may have known a lot more about the attempt to bypass Mary I though they were technically pawns in the situation. Back then you had some form of relationship/friendship with a traitor then you needed to be wary.

Reactions: 1
PS - The first thing I noticed from that wedding was how ill-fitting the children's outfits were and thought "With all that $, those dresses aren't perfect?!" and then Meghan got out of the car and I said "With all that $, the designer didn't realize she'd be sitting in a car on the way there, sitting for an hour+ in the church and the cut and material needed to not wrinkle?!".
The hemline to Charlotte’s dress was also frayed or badly finished.
8594086A-068A-4DCE-A9CD-83BCB741748C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The hemline to Charlotte’s dress was also frayed or badly finished.
View attachment 1861576
Were the bridesmaids dresses also Givenchy? That’s poor from any designer but for a couture house to do such a poor job is very bad. Clare Waight Keller didn’t last long as Givenchy creative director and speculation I’ve seen it was because she did such a bad job on the wedding dress, it didn’t exactly sell the company and had a lot of people thinking is that it?

Reactions: 6
We hadn't got enough on as a collective of countries trying to cope with rising bills for food, energy and housing and stagnant wages. 8 hour plus waits at A&E should any of us get very poorly and every public servant in the land currently wondering if they'll have a job soon.
Nope, we needed Harry to start pissing off the Taliban to increase security risks. Nice one 🙄
I've just read an article relating to the book where he addresses the Hewitt paternity rumour. Apparently JH had been very unwell with a heart attack and stroke and now works as a gardener.
So now he's a poorly older man living a quiet life, I bet he's well chuffed to be dragged back into this shite.

Reactions: 12
Were the bridesmaids dresses also Givenchy? That’s poor from any designer but for a couture house to do such a poor job is very bad. Clare Waight Keller didn’t last long as Givenchy creative director and speculation I’ve seen it was because she did such a bad job on the wedding dress, it didn’t exactly sell the company and had a lot of people thinking is that it?
Yes it was all Givenchy. I’m not sure it was down to Meghan’s dress per se, I think her output for the company just wasn’t good enough. She only made them millions and they wanted billions.

More excerpts featuring seals and Meghan not eating a lot.
E2405030-2D74-4C6A-AFAB-1F6EECB37F9D.jpeg
26A55919-384B-474E-8ECB-BF19280FFA81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
If they don't mention the racist comments and tell us about how Archie wasn't made a prince because he might be too dark then I'm going to have to conclude that it was all lies.
I never got how anyone could imagine Archie and Lilibet were going to be dark skinned? They're half Prince Harry! And Megan herself is very lightskinned. Also it's probably been said a million times, but what happened here is that Megan assumed that all descendents of the monarch are automatically a prince or princess. That's not true. No one has any titles until the monarch bestowes them. Her Majesty had grandchildren who were not titled as prince or princess, and even Charles wasn't born the Prince of Wales, he was created so by the Queen. Megan had just assumed that her child would automatically be a prince and when she found out it wasn't straightforward, she kicked off.

We hadn't got enough on as a collective of countries trying to cope with rising bills for food, energy and housing and stagnant wages. 8 hour plus waits at A&E should any of us get very poorly and every public servant in the land currently wondering if they'll have a job soon.
Nope, we needed Harry to start pissing off the Taliban to increase security risks. Nice one 🙄
I've just read an article relating to the book where he addresses the Hewitt paternity rumour. Apparently JH had been very unwell with a heart attack and stroke and now works as a gardener.
So now he's a poorly older man living a quiet life, I bet he's well chuffed to be dragged back into this shite.
I'm worried about what's going to happen to us when/if America become totally convinced by Meg that we're all racists. Nasty things happen to countries who are reviled by the US.

Reactions: 11
‘Harry has admitted that he and Meghan were offended when William and Kate switched place cards and changed seats at their wedding, the Telegraph reported.

The duke writes that the couple had followed the American tradition of placing couples next to each other but William and Kate insisted spouses sit apart on their table
.’

I have to admit I would find this annoying and I can imagine Kate and William can be a nightmare. Not enough to write a book about losing my virginity in a field behind a pub though.

Do you have a link to that, I’d love to see it. Especially the cross over top thing.
They honestly sound like a nightmare sometimes. William seems terrified to step out of line in case the world implodes or something. Catherina could turn out to be a nightmare mother-in-law for the spouses of her children. I have a feeling we may have a similar repeat of Charles/Diana/Camilla where they want to marry someone but they're not good enough for whatever reason so they are forced to choose someone else.

Just a note for the Nazi costume situation. I have been having a think the past couple of days. Children are not born racist. Harry would've learnt these words and comments from someone, from somewhere. I imagine his posh schoolpals and teachers at Eton were no better than him and drip fed stuff in his ear. I cannot imagine Diana taught him any of it. She was damaged but not racist. There is a lot of stuff about racism at Eton if you Google. I am NOT excusing Harry's behaviour, merely making a point about the circles he walks/walked in.

Exposing private matters, that all families deal with, in such a public way is so incredibly lame. Even sinking so low to say that Charlotte cried when she tried on her bridesmaid dress. She is a child, likely with more maturity than Harold and Meghan combined, but she is still a child.
The poor thing probably got upset because everyone around her was arguing. Not one of these so-called adults had any thoughts on the effects their petty arguments had on the children around them. NO ONE comes out of this smelling of roses imo, least of all Harry and Meghan.

Reactions: 10
How was Meghan planning on making her own clothes? Is Harry suggesting we add seamstress to her ever growing list of talents?

• Haha
The poor thing probably got upset because everyone around her was arguing. Not one of these so-called adults had any thoughts on the effects their petty arguments had on the children around them. NO ONE comes out of this smelling of roses imo, least of all Harry and Meghan.
The rumour I've heard most often is that Meghan said Charlotte was chubby and didn't look as good in her dress as the other little girl. That's definitely enough to make both child and mum cry.

• Wow
The rumour I've heard most often is that Meghan said Charlotte was chubby and didn't look as good in her dress as the other little girl. That's definitely enough to make both child and mum cry.
I’ve heard that and will still give Meghan the benefit of the doubt as I can’t imagine anyone being that disgustingly cruel to a child.

I think the most likely scenario is that the fitting went on too long and anyone with kids under 5 knows that tired bored kids will cry over anything. The rumours that Meghan felt that Charlotte was undisciplined and bratty sound more likely as it probably appeared that way to someone with no experience of small children. The scenario may have been exacerbated by her friends children of a similar age behaving perfectly.

I can imagine that Kate was stressed, embarrassed, tired herself and that’s what led to the whole who made who cry scenario.

Sorry for the novel!

Reactions: 17
I’ve heard that and will still give Meghan the benefit of the doubt as I can’t imagine anyone being that disgustingly cruel to a child.

I think the most likely scenario is that the fitting went on too long and anyone with kids under 5 knows that tired bored kids will cry over anything. The rumours that Meghan felt that Charlotte was undisciplined and bratty sound more likely as it probably appeared that way to someone with no experience of small children. The scenario may have been exacerbated by her friends children of a similar age behaving perfectly.

I can imagine that Kate was stressed, embarrassed, tired herself and that’s what led to the whole who made who cry scenario.

Sorry for the novel!
I agree, fitting small children with wedding outfits is overwhelming for everyone and I think this story is just a storm in a teacup. They probably all cried (including the dressmaker!), it’s just a non story really.

What I’m more pissed off about is inciting the taliban 5 months before the coronation.

Reactions: 15
Someone should be keeping an eye on Harry now. It can’t be the RF as he has cut them adrift and they live in a different country.
It will have to be Meghan and any friends they have in California.

Reactions: 3
From the leaks so far the royal family elements seem to me like petty family drama we never needed to know. The violence is concerning, but not out of turn with what the aristocracy are like, and missing details that would likely not flatter the narrator.
The incidents of "William acting like an heir, and reminding Harry he's the spare" read as an elder brother acting like an elder brother, and that annoying the younger brother, to me.

Beyond that, how much is miscommunication viewed through a lens of existing dissatisfaction, sparring traditions/ideals (i.e. royal protocol vs. a more relaxed or American tradition approach), and simple misreading of a situation?

Nothing leaked thus far makes the royals look like anything we didn't already know they are - a wildly dysfunctional family with privilege and ceremony that leads to terrible behaviour behind closed doors. The thing is, Harry hasn't seemed to show he's above or outside of that in his retelling, though appears to think that he has.

Beyond my disgust at his bragging about killing people, it sounds like standard tabloid fodder.

Excuse my conspiracy theories but just imagine if this leaked Spanish copy is a fake version released just to get the media going stir crazy and prove Harry’s point about them twisting everything.
At least, that’s what I’m hoping for because so far this book sounds ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.