The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, he had no thought for her privacy or that of Courtney Cox. He really is a selfish, entitled twit.
It's Caroline's parents and family I feel sorry for now. I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted her drawn into this.

Reactions: 8
Yes, he had no thought for her privacy or that of Courtney Cox. He really is a selfish, entitled twit.
The amount of damage he is causing people who were unfortunate enough to cross his path is insane.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I’m still on the Halloween thing but I wonder if it’s prearranged which houses they knock on? Imagine you tell the future king to piss off?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I’m still on the Halloween thing but I wonder if it’s prearranged which houses they knock on? Imagine you tell the future king to piss off?
It's been known for quite a while this book was on the way so maybe other 'candid' photos will be forthcoming

Reactions: 2
If I found myself on Harry's table at a wedding, you can bet your bottom dollar I'd be switching place cards as well 😬

The Meghan singing to seals story is in the DM now. I really thought that one was a spoof. He sounds bonkers in it. Tried to swim out to the seals because they sang back to Meghan and took it as a sign that were going to conceive.
I think at this point, we could come up with a random story between us all, and it would be believed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Meghan singing to seals story is in the DM now. I really thought that one was a spoof. He sounds bonkers in it. Tried to swim out to the seals because they sang back to Meghan and took it as a sign that were going to conceive.
I did like the bit where he was told it was A Bad Thing To Do because basically they were luring seals to their death 😳

still, all in a good cause ‘n’ all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Natalie Pinkham was another one of Harry's dalliances. Any more for any more?

There used to be a TV show (Big Fat Quiz of the Year?) where they got Charles Dance to sit in a cosy armchair and read extracts from trashy celebrity biographies. I would pay good money for the audiobook if he was reading it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.