Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I love the fact he immediately rang his therapist, but couldn't be arsed when his wife was suicidal.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

hannah123

VIP Member
2 princes having a fight and one of them ending up with a ripped necklace and sat in the dog bowl is the campest thing I’ve ever heard. It could be a scene from Shrek with Prince Charming

• Haha
Reactions: 49

hannah123

VIP Member
1672952207017.jpeg

If I handed my husband a pregnancy test and he said let’s see what Mummy can do I think I would be so repelled I would be too dry to ever have a baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Great_Kate

VIP Member
On a lighter note, the 77 pence the Sovereign Grant cost every tax payer per year is an excellent price for this entertainment program

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Multi-21

VIP Member
Just seen the ITV clip about I want my brother and father back, they’ve made no attempt to reconcile.

what makes him think they will want to now?

he and Meghan ostracised her dad for giving these sort of interviews and not trying to approach privately

Reactions: 33

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
The DM have an interview with some Taliban commander calling Harry a big mouth loser who fled back to his grandmother's palace. He said he's mad and should see a doctor right away. If this was a film I'd be saying it jumped the shark but it's real life!
Well I never had agreeing with the Taliban on my 2023 bingo card but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

House of Tea

VIP Member
So whilst his mum was dying/had just died Harry thought it was totally appropriate to argue with his upset father about Meghan. That shows him for the absolute narc that he is.

Reactions: 30

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Just seen the ITV clip about I want my brother and father back, they’ve made no attempt to reconcile.

what makes him think they will want to now?

he and Meghan ostracised her dad for giving these sort of interviews and not trying to approach privately
Ya they are behaving like Thomas Markle just with more respected media outlets and a bigger pr budget.

Now he says he wants them back but William and Charles aren't interested in reconciling. I mean it's just not logical at all. He's saying this a few weeks after a documentary which was fairly critical of William while giving an interview to promote a book which criticises William and Charles and will presumably reveal a lot of private family business. And he's complaining that they don't want to reconcile!! It makes no sense. Anyway if Harry really believed that William got Jason Knauf to come forward in order to derail Meghan's court case (as they implied in the documentary) why would he want to reconcile anyway? He's just going to look a bigger twat after these interviews and the book. I was very interested in all the Sussex drama and I'm even sick of him now. He's so frustrating because he seems to have no grasp on logic and no understanding of personal responsibility. What does he even want the RF to do at this stage? I genuinely cannot figure out what he actually wants.

They seem to just have accepted that Meghan has 'lost' her father and that it's a done deal but yet they want to reconcile with Harry's family even though they've accused Harry's family of much worse behaviour than what Thomas Markle did. They're sickening at this stage. Why won't someone even slightly challenge them on their inconsistencies in an interview.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

travelbug20

Sorry if this one has already been discussed but I just read that Meghan was shocked when she first went round to Will and Kates at Kensington Palace thanks to all the "priceless art and luxury decor" when apparently they were living with IKEA lamps and had just bought some furniture using Meghan's credit card.

He seems to forget that Will and Kate lived in the same cottage when they were first married whilst they waited for the KP renovations to be done, just like he and Meghan did for Frogmore. Every tiny thing seems to come back to the insane jealousy of Will and Kate even though they were a few years ahead of them on the path, they would have and did get it all too and in much quicker time than Will and Kate I might add.

Reactions: 27

Lammington

VIP Member
Tbf Charles shouldn’t have had to give any reasons. The Queen was dying, after all the tension Meghan has been the centre of why should she be there? Irrespective of who else is, it’s about the Queen and what she would have wanted in her final moments and drama wouldn’t have been it. His head is so far up his arse he can’t grasp reality anymore.
I agree. Despite the sense of ownership the public (and family, it seems) feel over the monarch, they're a human at the end of the day. Someone's death isn't a spectator event, and they should be surrounded by the people they love.

When my mother died, I did not ask my husband to join us at the hospital. Not because of any bad blood, but because in those last moments it wasn't about me having a support person, it was about my mother having her little family unit say goodbye.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

jackolantern

VIP Member
Honestly cheating isn't the business of anyone but the people involved. It's horrible but it's not a crime, it's not a public matter. If Kate has chosen to stay with William regardless, then that should be respected and no more said, doesn't matter whether we agree with it or not, it's her who has to live with it. If Harry does discuss it he's a sleazy little tattle tale who is using Kate's private pain to sell a book. What does that tell you. Far more about him than her. Although I am definitely of the opinion William is a twat as well as Harry.

Reactions: 26

elliebee27

VIP Member
No wonder the plane was late. Harry was having a tantrum and eventually they just left but were too late to say goodbye to the queen.. if that was my brother, I would never forgive him.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
It’s been said but the taliban comment is going to come back to bite him.

Both of my brothers are military. Both toured Afghanistan - never heard them mention number killed. It’s not done. It’s like Harry is on some self destruct mode at the mo.

Reactions: 25