The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So whilst his mum was dying/had just died Harry thought it was totally appropriate to argue with his upset father about Meghan. That shows him for the absolute narc that he is.

Reactions: 30
So whilst his mum was dying/had just died Harry thought it was totally appropriate to argue with his upset father about Meghan. That shows him for the absolute narc that he is.
I think they all are … and again, a lot of it has to go down to the way they were raised. Bring someone up with the idea they are The Most Important (Or Second Most Important) Person In The Land and strangely enough at some point you will have someone who thinks they are The Most Important (Or Second Most Important) Person In The Land on your hands … and that’s before you get to the problems when they suddenly aren’t anymore.

Which is fine when they are in the fold and you still have a degree of control over their actions/how their actions are reported and perceived … not so fine when they go free range and rogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
But this is exactly what Narcs do when lesser gambits don’t work for them. They up the ante and the drama-and the selective truths - SO interesting for me to see this played out on a wide, public platform when exactly the same tactics are being employed by our family narc because we’re all ‘grey rocking’ her.

• Heart
There is no way he should be invited to the Coronation. Yesterday I thought he should be, kill him with kindness, but actually no, not after the reveal what he said to the Queen’s dead body, and the taliban thing. And they should also remove his titles. The Palace have probably been racking their brains on how to stop him, but now that he is gushing like a geyser, there’s no point being kind to him. Just kick him right out. Draw a massive line under it. Better for everyone.
They will be invited to the coronation and so they should be, but kept at arms length and within the hierarchy of the working royals.
It will be H & M choice as to whether they attend.

Reactions: 2
I just keep thinking how does Harry have no one around him giving him good advice? The stuff in the book was so obviously going not go in his favour.

Meghan isn't stupid like him. She must have told him to go ahead with the virginity and Taliban stuff.

Really feels like he's been hung out to dry by everyone in his life at the moment.
They are surely just aiming for the American market now. They know they've generally lost UK support and that there's likely no future for them here.

The American-style oversharing, the military heroism against the Taliban, constantly playing on the fact that he's the son of Diana, who seems to be seen as a tragic heroine over there. I would love to hear how the reputable US media are reporting on it.

If the PR passed all this, imagine what they didn't let through! I just can't understand why he would put all this out there when he has two young children. He is always saying how much happier he is now. He is clearly not a happy man.

I hope that he has maintained a close network of friends in the UK, because he's really going to need them at some point.

Also just going back to the injuries sustained in DogBowlGate, for the couple who seemingly document everything, how about that old phrase..."pics or it didn't happen" 😂

Reactions: 8
Good grief, even Lorraine Kelly is slagging him off this morning. If he loses all the Loose Women later on, it's truly game over.
Don’t worry, Denise will be ready to wave her arms and scream over the others about how Meghan is the Peoples Princess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have we mentioned the bit where the medium tells Harry that Diana saw Archie break the Christmas ornament of the Queen?

(There's a sentence I never thought I'd write!)

Sorry, there's just so much to sift through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’re supposed to believe these two didn’t bully and scream at staff when this is how he treats his father who’s just lost his mum and has just taken on the huge weight of being King

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where can I read the leaked/extract? I need to read something while waiting for the doctor later on.

I will say, I don't understand the odd opinion I see around the place that this will bring the monarchy down.

The English monarchy managed to survive the Peasants' Revolt, religious upheaval, a civil war (well, after some slight beheading and a lot of Cromwelling), an abdication and subsequent Nazi support, and the drama of Charles & Diana's divorce.
When the time comes to go through the legislative messiness of abolishing the monarchy, I don't think it's going to be because of a ghostwritten book that details the state of the penises (penii?) of the heir & spare to the throne.

Reactions: 22

Yel

I presumed this was photoshopped, but apparently not. Harry has fruit shoots in Afghanistan?

Screenshot_20230106_095009.jpg

I will say, I don't understand the odd opinion I see around the place that this will bring the monarchy down.

The English monarchy managed to survive the Peasants' Revolt, religious upheaval, a civil war (well, after some slight beheading and a lot of Cromwelling), an abdication and subsequent Nazi support, and the drama of Charles & Diana's divorce.
When the time comes to go through the legislative messiness of abolishing the monarchy, I don't think it's going to be because of a ghostwritten book that details the state of the penises (penii?) of the heir & spare to the throne.
And Geroge IV … if it can survive him, it can survive owt.
having said that in years to come, English History 2010-2025 is going to need a year of the syllabus all to itself.

Not sure how The Crown, if it ever covers this era, will portray the utter lunacy of the Harry and Meghan years. Just too much stuff to trawl through.

Reactions: 5

British History GCSE Paper 2132

What was the cause of The Great Twitter War of 2023?

A: Ambulance Delays at Accident and Emergency Departments throughout the country.

B: The Great Recession

C: Prince Harry claiming that he had a much more impressive todger than his brother Prince William.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
British History GCSE Paper 2132

What was the cause of The Great Twitter War of 2023?

A: Ambulance Delays at Accident and Emergency Departments throughout the country.

B: The Great Recession

C: Prince Harry claiming that he had a much more impressive todger than his brother Prince William.
The Third English Civil War: War of the Willy(s)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just keep thinking how does Harry have no one around him giving him good advice? The stuff in the book was so obviously going not go in his favour.

Meghan isn't stupid like him. She must have told him to go ahead with the virginity and Taliban stuff.

Really feels like he's been hung out to dry by everyone in his life at the moment.
Agreed. I do pity him to an extent, he’s a lost soul and seems tormented. The chronic navel gazing isn’t helping either. It’s a shame he fell into that, he keeps looking for reasons to justify his anger and behaviour towards the RF and those reasons are getting increasingly petty.

He’s desperate for the RF to take accountability and admit they leaked stories to the press because his whole narrative is based on that but it seems to be an unfounded accusation. All royal households have media correspondence offices. They respond to questions, or not, as they see fit. But that’s not leaking, they don’t demand anonymity, it’s all on record.

I have a feeling he’s going to go full conspiracy theorist David Ike style over the next few years. He’s turning into a glorified RF troll. He keeps on digging that hole, it’s sad for everyone involved, well everyone except Meghan. I don’t think she minds at all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.