Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I think they're desperate for money. They thought they'd be able to sustain their lifestyle and have all that cash at their disposal. They don't. All they have is their titles and their vitriol - they have zero interest in being lucky in their nice house, their lovely kids. All they have is the titles and how that and bashing the institution that gave them all of it gets them cash in the bank.
I think they have oodles of money … but I think it’s all tied up and not easily accessible. Coutts (or similar) don’t tend to send people off with a pat on the head and a debit card.

TYL159

Chatty Member
Not sure
It

It will not be brushed under the carpet because W is going to be king. But it’s not H place to out any infidelity in a relationship that isn’t his. That’s like your sister outing you cheating on Facebook. If K wants to out him that’s fair but it’s no one elses business. I don’t think we will get anymore details on any “dirt”. H is great at alluding to stuff.
And while it might not have been in the papers, several sites had comments about how H should have been the first born and how they would prefer him as king back in the day. His past popularity has gone into his head.
@Em_gardener You put the whole thing beautifully. They have reached a point where they are really worse than TM. Their cognitive dissonance is astonishing. I am not too sure though if H is really after a reconciliation. Saying this, playing this role is good for sales. Reconciliation would actually mean to loose this stream of income.
Quite honestly, if the US wants to fall for H&M like a Nigerian Prince - that’s fine. They can hate the RF as much as they like- it doesn’t matter. If they want to role out the red carpet for the D&D of America -so be it. At least they would stay away over the pond.
I don’t think H&M are done though. Give it 10 years and one of them will cry about this trauma at I’am a Celeb or similar.
Not sure even that is true now. Harry is still popular in America and Camilla still unpopular in America because of Diana but Kate has now overtaken Meghan in terms of popularity in the US

Last edited:

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Can't believe they thought it was appropriate and acceptable to attend a Colonials and Natives party ever.

And whilst I'm "anti" Harry, but also am not a royalist, why was William dressed in leopard clothes and black leggings, was he dressed as a part leopard 🤔
Going as wildlife to a party like that was risky in More than one way.
someone could have gone big game huntin’

Great_Kate

VIP Member
Fortunately Harry's got in early with the book release because come February Virginia Giuffre is going to steal his thunder ... she'll be everywhere.

I hope Andrew is already squirming.
Sadly, I doubt it. She took the deal in court so whatever she writes will probably go soft on him. If she even mentions him at all. I think her story could be really insightful even without mentioning this chapter.

sephylily

VIP Member
I was trying to see Lili’s hair and found an article with 60 photos of the kids from the documentary. Her and Archie both look dirty blonde to me.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
They

They certainly aren't bought with sovereign grant costs which only fund travel and security and arrangements for Royal visits etc. The Princess of Wales may well have bought the dresses herself, she has sizeable private funds
TYL when the world has lost its reason, there you are are😍

Jen667

VIP Member
So I may be throwing a spanner into the works with my below statements and questions but I'd really love to here your opinions. Unfortunately over the past few weeks I've read both in the news and personally of parents of young children passing in unforseen accidents much like Princess Diana. With this in mind, I can't help but worry about the next generation of Sussex / Wales children.

Has Harry seriously not considered the impact all this mud slinging and his move abroad leaves his children vulnerable if he were to pass prematurely. Meghan was no great star before Harry, so I doubt she has the complex understanding of security issues, let's be honest she's only really dealt with it for 3 years and even then, most of the conversations seemed to have been led by Harry. She and her children will be highly vulnerable in the event of Harry's death and all these accusations are going to make it harder to seek advice and help (which they will need) from Charles/ William/ intelligence issues. She only has 6 years worth of history with harry, in the event of his death, their children would seek comfort in talking to those whove known him from birth to reminise etc. Princess Haya is estranged from her Sheikh husband but luckily has the backing of her monarch brother, good relationship with British services as well as being raised as a royal to ensure she can raise her children by herself. Meghan is far too green to do it herself and her Hollywood friends will be useless compared to having influential friends who hold sway in NY, Washington with FBI CIA etc. It seems silly to isolate yourself from a powerful family particularly when it's not like meghan is a Kennedy/Bush

Moving on to the Wales, I find it extremely uncomfortable that we're only 1 accident away from George being the heir. Charles at best will have another 2 decades on the throne, but I feel its a lot of pressure to place on such a young boy. If Charles and William are dead, who can he lean on for advice, Kate doesn't seem particularly learned, and although being king is a constitutional role, that's a lot of pressure to place on the shoulders under 30 yo, we've only just had our youngest PM and he's over 40.

Would love to hear your feedback, please don't interpret my words as wishing either of the brothers dead, i wish them both a long happy life. I just think death is a fact of life at whatever age and we need to address it head on and not assume that everyone will live until their 90s like the Queen and DofE
That's a lot of dead royals! Harry has wealth, if he dies his kids will be fine, their mother can pay for any security.

neroli

VIP Member
Any mental health charities supporting Harry for baring his soul and sharing His Pain with the world?

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Erm...I've just seen an extract on Twitter where he talks about whether or not he's circumcised and getting a cold penis in the north pole. At this point I have to wonder if the version leaked is a parody?! Or at least surely there have been some translation errors
I saw that too but I don't know whether it came from so I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not. If it's legit it says that he and William are circumcised, that the tabloids were really interested in his penis and that said penis was 'tender' after his trip to the Arctic.

Me too, it sounds like a tremendously fun read but I'm holding out for the inevitable kindle 99p version.
I could get it on audible because I've built up some credits but I don't know if I want to listen. I think I'd prefer to read. How did he read it back with a straight face?!

TYL159

Chatty Member
I can't see them being stripped of titles. It would just play into their victim status. Fergie wasn't stripped of hers when she was promising access to the royals for cash. They just don't do it.
Fergie however is no longer HRH, nor was Wallis Simpson, even if she was Duchess of Windsor. Nor is Andrew. They should certainly no longer be able to use the HRH title

The Norwegian grandchildren have been stripped of their titles and its caused a rift apparently, and there wasn't even a family rift. It was just The Queen streamlining the family.
They are still Counts and Countesses, just not with the HRH or Prince and Princess titles

Multi-21

VIP Member
It sounds like they just told William, Kate and Charles - that's all that's described in the extracts I've read anyway. If they did tell the extended family then Eugenie was right to be furious.
I thought it said they told the extended family there because they wanted to do it in person and was the last chance before they went to Australia but I suppose that is supposition on my part as to who that consisted of as I’ve only seen them mention Charles, William and Kate by name as well