The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the Netflix documentary has been aired, Christmas has been, the rumblings about Harry’s new book have started. There’s talk. speculation that Charles isn’t featured too badly but William doesn’t fare so well. I wonder if Harry mentions K&W’s marriage problems and throws out William’s affair into the open? This would definitely take the shine off the Wales’ halo that the public and press have given them since Meghan and Harry have left and then started their media juggernaut.
Gosh I hope not!! That would be seriously below the belt stuff if he did and Harry would look even worse than he does now.
I suspect it will be the usual poor me, my life is so bad, I was born second… yawn

Reactions: 7
I don’t think he’ll throw out any allegations like affairs. It’ll be more of media briefing against Harry, internal politics, having to arrive in a certain order, only releasing statements on the Queen’s death in order of importance, not being welcoming enough to Meghan etc

This book has got to put some meat on the bones of the allegations he has already made basically.

Reactions: 6
If Harry tries to go dirty against his brother, William's camp has worse potential dirt on him they can leak
Zero chance of this being leaked either

That’s a blind gossip item from two years ago. If it was real it would’ve made news already. It’s embarrassing that people fall for sites like that.
If it was true the whole point is because of who he was at the time it was covered up by the authorities

Both of them have grown up in an environment where they never hear the word no. They’re also Aristo’s where the Cheating /affairs etc is part and parcel of everyday life. The idea that either of them are always monogamous is laughable to me.
I know … it always makes me smile when he’s called ‘entitled’ - err yes. Of course he is. It’s how he was brought up and what we made him.

You’re not called ‘Sir’ by grown men when you are still in nappies, have people bowing to you, have nothing to do with the minutia of life, live In castles, have granny on your pocket change and 3 people to run your diary when you are 10 without coming out the other side feeling somewhat entitled.

Reactions: 12
So what if Harry discusses the affair in his book? Why are people acting like he’s the worse person when William would be the one who cheated in the first place? If he hadn’t done that (if indeed he did) there would be nothing to discuss. You reap what you sow. Why should it be brushed under the carpet just because William will be King? Charles didn’t get that luxury. If W&C’s marriage is so strong, it won’t affect them.

I’ll say what I’ve said before - they’re both as bad as each other. It’s a game if he said, he said but in public because of who they are. If they were ordinary blokes it would’ve been all sorted out with a punch up in the local pub by now.

I have ordered the book and will be sitting down to read it when it arrives. Personally I am interested to see what it says as I feel Meghan has done most of the talking up to this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If it was true the whole point is because of who he was at the time it was covered up by the authorities
No.
If it’s true, there’s a whole lot more to it than that.
There’s covering up and then there’s covering up … then there’s covering up a crime so badly it ends up on a gossip blind site.
its another of these top secret things that no one knows that are common knowledge (see also top secret dossier stuffed up D Trump’s jumper).
you just can’t get the Secret Service Johnnies these days(/some people just have really vivid imaginations and a place with no regulation or come back to exercise them).

Reactions: 8
Do you honestly believe that no genuine journalists uncovered it, yet it was found out and proved by an anonymous gossip site, yet still sat for over 2 years afterwards unreported by any genuine media in any country? Come on. Surely your critical thinking isn’t that broken.

You’d be the first to dismiss the site as rubbish if it said something nasty about Kate or the Queen.
The blinds are just basic gossip or completely made up crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So what if Harry discusses the affair in his book? Why are people acting like he’s the worse person when William would be the one who cheated in the first place? If he hadn’t done that (if indeed he did) there would be nothing to discuss. You reap what you sow. Why should it be brushed under the carpet just because William will be King? Charles didn’t get that luxury. If W&C’s marriage is so strong, it won’t affect them.

I’ll say what I’ve said before - they’re both as bad as each other. It’s a game if he said, he said but in public because of who they are. If they were ordinary blokes it would’ve been all sorted out with a punch up in the local pub by now.

I have ordered the book and will be sitting down to read it when it arrives. Personally I am interested to see what it says as I feel Meghan has done most of the talking up to this point.
Because whether William did or didn’t, it’s not Harry’s story to tell and there is another family involved.

Reactions: 21
No one is acting like Harry is the worse person BUT in my opinion, there is no need for all his mud slinging and he looks shocking for behaving this way. no one likes a tittle tattle. He was the fun, likeable Prince and now he looks bitter and twisted.

If William had an affair - does that make him a bad person? Has he killed anyone? He might be the future king but past kings have done worse.

Reactions: 8
Which reflects badly on the authorities in this country and their obsequiousness to the Royals. The Royal Family should be held to account for their actions, but they are shrouded in secrecy, complicity by the authorities and the press, as well as Royalists who excuse any manner of poor behaviour ( until a member of the family goes rogue, then any of their antics that were defended by them when they were in the family is suddenly beyond the pale)

Reactions: 7
Honestly cheating isn't the business of anyone but the people involved. It's horrible but it's not a crime, it's not a public matter. If Kate has chosen to stay with William regardless, then that should be respected and no more said, doesn't matter whether we agree with it or not, it's her who has to live with it. If Harry does discuss it he's a sleazy little tattle tale who is using Kate's private pain to sell a book. What does that tell you. Far more about him than her. Although I am definitely of the opinion William is a twit as well as Harry.

Reactions: 26
No one is acting like Harry is the worse person BUT in my opinion, there is no need for all his mud slinging and he looks shocking for behaving this way. no one likes a tittle tattle. He was the fun, likeable Prince and now he looks bitter and twisted.

If William had an affair - does that make him a bad person? Has he killed anyone? He might be the future king but past kings have done worse.
Oh, I don’t know. I’m on Tattle … so I, at least, can’t knock a tittle tattle :cool:

• Haha
I can’t work out if this is real or a drawing - thoughts?
04963DCB-DA23-4A44-8C61-126DB61F2A3D.jpeg

Obviously the Santa hat is drawn on 😂

Reactions: 2
Hopefully this will have some more journalistic integrity and questioning than what he has done so far
I'm not going to hold my breath ...

It has to end after this bloody book doesn't it? There can't possibly be anymore though I did see something the other day about Meghan writing her own book. 😝

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.