The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. It's none of anyone's business.
For all of H's apparent embracing of 'mental health' awareness he certainly doesn't care a flying fig about the fact that there are children involved in all of this - that tells me exactly what he really is and he really isn't very nice.

No one is acting like Harry is the worse person BUT in my opinion, there is no need for all his mud slinging and he looks shocking for behaving this way. no one likes a tittle tattle. He was the fun, likeable Prince and now he looks bitter and twisted.

If William had an affair - does that make him a bad person? Has he killed anyone? He might be the future king but past kings have done worse.
And where did the rumour come from I wonder??

Reactions: 9
Just seen the ITV clip about I want my brother and father back, they’ve made no attempt to reconcile.

what makes him think they will want to now?

he and Meghan ostracised her dad for giving these sort of interviews and not trying to approach privately

Reactions: 33
I’m not sure what else can be said or discussed after Oprah and the documentary as they were in-depth enough without mentioning any names. Unless Harry does name people or adds something new it’s just rehashing what’s already out there, surely?

Reactions: 10
Just seen the ITV clip about I want my brother and father back, they’ve made no attempt to reconcile.

he and Meghan ostracised her dad for giving these sort of interviews and not trying to approach privately
Ya they are behaving like Thomas Markle just with more respected media outlets and a bigger pr budget.

Now he says he wants them back but William and Charles aren't interested in reconciling. I mean it's just not logical at all. He's saying this a few weeks after a documentary which was fairly critical of William while giving an interview to promote a book which criticises William and Charles and will presumably reveal a lot of private family business. And he's complaining that they don't want to reconcile!! It makes no sense. Anyway if Harry really believed that William got Jason Knauf to come forward in order to derail Meghan's court case (as they implied in the documentary) why would he want to reconcile anyway? He's just going to look a bigger twit after these interviews and the book. I was very interested in all the Sussex drama and I'm even sick of him now. He's so frustrating because he seems to have no grasp on logic and no understanding of personal responsibility. What does he even want the RF to do at this stage? I genuinely cannot figure out what he actually wants.

They seem to just have accepted that Meghan has 'lost' her father and that it's a done deal but yet they want to reconcile with Harry's family even though they've accused Harry's family of much worse behaviour than what Thomas Markle did. They're sickening at this stage. Why won't someone even slightly challenge them on their inconsistencies in an interview.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I hadn’t thought of the comparison with meghan’s father but it’s a good one. I did feel rather sorry for him before the wedding as the press were vile but it got harder to feel sympathy for him the more interviews he gave to the press.
I can’t see how much more Harry and Meghan have left to say. We know he and William don’t get on. I can’t imagine that the backstory of the fights etc will be very enlightening (although interesting from a human interest perspective I am sure).

Reactions: 6

he is still after the 'half in - half out'. These salvos of 'Docuseries', books, interviews all have this same purpose - bullying threatening behaviour. The RF do not answer back - either through statements, interviews or through the Courts. He knows this, so will push and push. KC3 is a conciliator by nature and may ultimately give in. What will the DoSs achieve? - happy family gatherings at Sandringham? The RF have just had a hopefully relaxed Christmas without DoSs wired-up malevolence and I can't envisage any of them (bar KC3 possibly) wanting the DoSs back in the bosom. State occasions? - in their due place, behind C & C, W & C -hidden by a large candle and movements ably marked by equerries- So, it is all really about the titles and money, that's all.

Reactions: 11
Ya they are behaving like Thomas Markle just with more respected media outlets and a bigger pr budget.

Now he says he wants them back but William and Charles aren't interested in reconciling. I mean it's just not logical at all. He's saying this a few weeks after a documentary which was fairly critical of William while giving an interview to promote a book which criticises William and Charles and will presumably reveal a lot of private family business. And he's complaining that they don't want to reconcile!! It makes no sense. Anyway if Harry really believed that William got Jason Knauf to come forward in order to derail Meghan's court case (as they implied in the documentary) why would he want to reconcile anyway? He's just going to look a bigger twit after these interviews and the book. I was very interested in all the Sussex drama and I'm even sick of him now. He's so frustrating because he seems to have no grasp on logic and no understanding of personal responsibility. What does he even want the RF to do at this stage? I genuinely cannot figure out what he actually wants.
Also Megan won the court case so whatever he thinks might have been planned by Jason Knauf is surely of pretty limited interest?

Reactions: 3
he is still after the 'half in - half out'. These salvos of 'Docuseries', books, interviews all have this same purpose - bullying threatening behaviour. The RF do not answer back - either through statements, interviews or through the Courts. He knows this, so will push and push. KC3 is a conciliator by nature and may ultimately give in. What will the DoSs achieve? - happy family gatherings at Sandringham? The RF have just had a hopefully relaxed Christmas without DoSs wired-up malevolence and I can't envisage any of them (bar KC3 possibly) wanting the DoSs back in the bosom. State occasions? - in their due place, behind C & C, W & C -hidden by a large candle and movements ably marked by equerries- So, it is all really about the titles and money, that's all.
I can’t understand this. I would have thought embracing a lack of titles is very sensible. Particularly in light of the concerns they have raised about the way that they were treated by the system. Why would they want titles for their children? I still think being Harry and Meghan rather than Duke and Duchess should appeal more to Americans?

Reactions: 8
Also Megan won the court case so whatever he thinks might have been planned by Jason Knauf is surely of pretty limited interest?
She won but it did expose her as a liar. Even the judge called her out on it and she only got 1 pound in damages.

There's no way they can ever come back in any official capacity. Even if the RF wanted them back the public don't, especially the section of the public that really supports the monarchy.

I can’t understand this. I would have thought embracing a lack of titles is very sensible. Particularly in light of the concerns they have raised about the way that they were treated by the system. Why would they want titles for their children? I still think being Harry and Meghan rather than Duke and Duchess should appeal more to Americans?
I think they could have done way more damage to the monarchy if they'd given up their titles, said we don't need them and the whole system is ridiculous anyway and gone about their business in America without whining so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you honestly believe that no genuine journalists uncovered it, yet it was found out and proved by an anonymous gossip site, yet still sat for over 2 years afterwards unreported by any genuine media in any country? Come on. Surely your critical thinking isn’t that broken.

You’d be the first to dismiss the site as rubbish if it said something nasty about Kate or the Queen.
The blinds are just basic gossip or completely made up crap.
You're extremely naive if you think journos haven't sat on stories for ages. My cousin worked for the health dept during covid and quit due to Hancocks affair and his conduct, she was sick of the hypocrisy and many journalists knew (she told me in sep 2020 way before the media published), similarly with party gate, many knew but didn't publish because they themselves were at the parties. It's not until months later we the general public found out. The media keep a lot from us, as the royals, politicians deny access to those who don't play by their rules. The whole system is rotten

Reactions: 13
I find it intriguing how people say William or Harry would never cheat because of the situation of their parents, when there is plenty of evidence with the both of them to the contrary.
Is there?? - what actual evidence is there?

The titles are the 'cash cow' - they don't seem to use plain 'Harry & Meghan' much in their 'promotions'.

It's also bizarre he says he wanted family not an institution when it's the institution that gives you the titles and position which they both still crave. Ditch the titles then Harry for you and the kids. Be a family.

Reactions: 16
God I wish he'd just duck off now, I really do. He keeps claiming he wants a quiet, happy family life. Prove it.

Reactions: 21
Honestly I'm just 'whatever' to them now, just fed up of hearing the same things over and over. We are now going into the 4th year of all this. Imagine what they could have achieved if they had channeled all this energy into their new careers

IMG_20230102_144631.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not going to hold my breath ...

It has to end after this bloody book doesn't it? There can't possibly be anymore though I did see something the other day about Meghan writing her own book. 😝
I’m pretty sure they signed a 3 book deal so there’s probably more. Maybe a retelling of their meeting written in the style of the worlds greatest love story

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure they signed a 3 book deal so there’s probably more. Maybe a retelling of their meeting written in the style of the worlds greatest love story
It was four, The Bench, Harry’s memoir, apparently a wellness book together and then Meghan’s memoir.

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.