The Royal Family #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they'd both just STFU now. You got what you wanted. You keep saying you have your freedom and you're happy. Prove it.
The Palace will do nothing until the Coronation. However after these final episodes and complete disrespect for the King and Prince of Wales I think once the King is crowned he will remove the titles of Prince and Princess from non working royals and just restrict it going forward to the children of the monarch and heir who also do royal duties if adults, thus Harry and Andrew will no longer be Princes. Harry will end up the Californian Duke formally known as Prince.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There was another trailer after that. Think it came out yesterday evening. They do say that Meghan was used as a scapegoat to take the heat off others in the family.
I see. It wasn’t available here when I wrote my post. Not sure if it’s up now that the episodes are out anyway.

All the secrecy over Archie and the baby shower etc etc and now it's over the documentary. Archies ultrasound scan! FFS.

Makes you think this was the plan all along .....

Reactions: 27
All the secrecy over Archie and the baby shower etc etc and now it's over the documentary. Archies ultrasound scan! FFS
I feel very uncomfortable with the amount they are showing their children’s private moments. I feel that with any celebrity. I get a couple of cute videos and photos but not like this. The children deserve privacy as well.

Reactions: 20
The Palace will do nothing until the Coronation. However after these final episodes and complete disrespect for the King and Prince of Wales I think once the King is crowned he will remove the titles of Prince and Princess from non working royals and just restrict it going forward to the children of the monarch and heir who also do royal duties if adults, thus Harry and Andrew will no longer be Princes. Harry will end up the Californian Duke formally known as Prince.
That will not happen. There is no mechanism to remove the title of prince from somebody born with it. It is not even within the king's power to remove the Sussex title. And why should Harry respect William? Respect should never be automatic.

Reactions: 13
All the secrecy over Archie and the baby shower etc etc and now it's over the documentary. Archies ultrasound scan! FFS.

I think it was always HER plan and then she needed to persuade him. As soon as she clocked that she would always have to play second fiddle to Camilla and Kate, that most of the royal work was very unglam, that the palaces were actually quite spartan and not all that luxurious she thought: I'm outta here.

Reactions: 11
Wait? At the end of the doc Netflix put that. But in the doc Meghan and Harry said Knauf did that on William's order? What's the truth?
20221215_115057.jpg

Reactions: 3
That will not happen. There is no mechanism to remove the title of prince from somebody born with it. It is not even within the king's power to remove the Sussex title. And why should Harry respect William? Respect should never be automatic.
Doesn’t it have to be done by Parliament?

Reactions: 2
I feel very uncomfortable with the amount they are showing their children’s private moments. I feel that with any celebrity. I get a couple of cute videos and photos but not like this. The children deserve privacy as well.
It just feels weird. All the secrecy over Archies birth and now they can't spill enough.

Re the shouting at Sandringham wasn't that reported at the time? I'm sure there was reports of shouting at the time.

That has been their problem from day one. They didn’t like to give the “goods” away for free which is how it must be if you’re a member of the Royal Family. However, once they are being paid, it’s access all areas. They’d sell their souls for the right price. I just wish they’d stop with playing the victim. It’s tiresome.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1808244

Who has the time for this nonsense? Like how can you hate someone you've never met so much that you take time out of your actual life to create a fake profile to leave a review for a show that you've never watched? There's something pathological happening here...I can't wait to read the actual cultural and psychological thinkpieces about this one day.
Surely it's a bot? Otherwise someone really needs to get a job/life!

Reactions: 3
Sooooooo…….. that’s the big revelation? His idea of half in half out wasn’t considered? His brought lost his temper and screamed at him in an heated argument? Granny watched and then didn’t take his side? Daddy said things that simply weren’t true?
Are they serious?
And is there even one example for a planted headline?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What an absolute cringe/whinge fest. The scene I found particularly offensive was when they were leaving Canada in the early hours. Acting like refugees, helped by a generous benefactor. Crass comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1808244

Who has the time for this nonsense? Like how can you hate someone you've never met so much that you take time out of your actual life to create a fake profile to leave a review for a show that you've never watched? There's something pathological happening here...I can't wait to read the actual cultural and psychological thinkpieces about this one day.
It feels apples and pears comparing it to Wednesday. Would be good to see some stats for a show that is similar. 29% more low reviews from controversial shows may or may not be abnormal.

Reactions: 1
It just feels weird. All the secrecy over Archies birth and now they can't spill enough.

Re the shouting at Sandringham wasn't that reported at the time? I'm sure there was reports of shouting at the time.
I think the Sandringham Summit was basically live blogged to the Daily Mail as it was happening by Our Source.

Sooooooo…….. that’s the big revelation? His idea of half in half out wasn’t considered? His brought lost his temper and screamed at him in an heated argument? Granny watched and then didn’t take his side? Daddy said things that simply weren’t true?
Are they serious?
And is there even one example for a planted headline?
To be fair, it makes me feel a lot better about most of our family spats.

Reactions: 2
granny watched and didn't take his side but he still named his child after her! that is so confusing to me.

granny watched and didn't take his side but he still named his child after her! that is so confusing to me.
He made it very clear that he didn't blame his grandmother for anything that happened during their separation and that she was acting based on advice given to her by her advisors and did what she thought was best based on their perspective.

His feelings towards his grandmother was not impacted by their departure.

Reactions: 12
If mechanisms don’t currently exist, can they be created?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.