Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I would've given her 9 years and 11 months so she couldn't appeal, the pain she caused doesn't amount to just 7 years

Without the botox and hair dye, she's gonna look a mess in less than a year, and she won't be doing yoga like tre

When she gets out we need a RHUGT: criminal edition featuring
-Marlo
-Teresa
-Nene
-Tinsley
-Marysol
-Jen
-Porsha
-Danielle
-Luann
Basically if you've got a mugshot you're going in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I like Sutton 👍 for one shes never boring and I love her Southern charm ( see what I did there lol 😆 😅)

She does often express stuff incorrectly but she always accepts responsibility and tries to learn from it.
There's a reason herself and Garcelle are besties 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Spicyburrata

I’ve finally reached S12 (on ep 12 ) BH after watching from the beginning!

Just wondered what everyone’s thoughts are on Sutton? I have a soft spot for her! I think a lot of them are out together her - she does slip up for sure but I feel the others are far more calculated than her?

Reactions: 24

Maid22

VIP Member
Just caught up with Miami reunion, Larsa is getting more ridiculous! Saying she had sex 4 times a night, every night with her hubby during their 20 odd years of marriage, bull :poop: !

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
In my eyes, brandi is too poor to be on rhobh. I need and expect glamour and excess which Adrienne, LVP, Yolanda, Kyle and Sutton constantly delivered. I would say brandi is more suited to rhoc, everyone bar heather and Shannon haven't got a pot to piss in

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I really feel like this is an unpopular opinion and people seem to be more team T …. But I really really Fucking can not stand Teresa …..I really think the bottom line is she is so insanely jelous of everything of Melissa ….. that she is willing to lose Joe over it! It’s so weird to me!!

but still to this day I can still see the pure venom spew from T ….I am very meh about joe and Melisa …. But I feel it’s always been T’s issue …purely jealousy of Melissa and their relationship

Reactions: 18

Curly

VIP Member
I’m halfway through the most recent BH and I cannot stand Rinna and Erika, absolute bullies. Rinna blaming everything on her grieving makes me mad. So many people are grieving but don’t bully others. Their behaviour towards Sutton is absolutely disgusting. Also got the ick with Diana and the licking of the lips every two seconds

Reactions: 17

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Did anyone else watch RHNJ and find Louis saying I wear your dads PJ’s at night very creepy? He’s a walking red flag.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Maid22

VIP Member
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I've really liked Candice this season (though still pissed about what happened with Monique) but they've been dragging her husband all season, for a non story line, when in fact, Robyn had the most to hide, the word deflect springs to mind!

Reactions: 16

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
What did teddi do that people don't like her?
Honestly - she is my least favourite housewife. She is painful to watch.

• It's so annoying how she latches on to Kyle and wouldn't dare disagree with her and used to butt in to Kyle and Dorit's arguments.

• She’s seemed to constantly be taking tabs on everyone to compare their behaviour to later, and doesn’t have a sense of humor about herself or others.

• Who remembers when Rinna dressed up as Erika Jayne and Teddi (and Kyle) were obsessed with the fact that Erika wasn't offended by it at all. She literally wouldn't let it drop.

• She is bitchy - but not in a confident way. As Rinna would say - she doesn't 'own it.' She hides behind others and participates in gang ups, but will never be the ring leader. She wants to appear as morally righteous. She is sneaky.

• She is self righteous, condescending and tries to lecture people. She said on the show that she never lies - 'Never will you hear me tell a lie' - yet she lied throughout the whole Vanderpump dogs puppy scandal.

• She is too serious - think about it, has she had any funny moments that you can remember?! Any funny lines?! I can't think of any. She has no sense of humour. She can't poke fun at herself.

• She has no personality, and judges everyone but then cries when she is judged.

• Does anyone remember when she was meeting Dorit for lunch and Dorit was an hour late? Which fair enough - that would be annoying. But Teddi made such a HUGE deal of it. She never addressed Dorit directly about being late and was so passive aggressive about it. Like Dorit being late was literally Teddi's storyline. It was ridiculous. She brought nothing to the show.

• Also - I don't know much about it but apparently her 'coaching' has been widely criticised for being a total scam and promoting unhealthy ideas, disordered eating and guilt tripping members.

---

And if Teddy returns, I would stop watching completely.
Completely agree.

Reactions: 16

StuffyWuffy

I'm going to admit, I actually liked Leah in her 1st NYC season, hated her in the second but I was hoping that was due to a few of the factors around that year (covid etc), watching girls trip she's even worse! Same with Heather first season she was so good, but now? Not so much.

Loving porsha and gizelles double act, also loving their dynamic with candice. I'm hoping her and Chris having problems is just being exaggerated in the hope it makes gizelle look bad.

@studmuffin12 come on, Nicole ONLY had to go to college and medical school, a few years residency and work gruelling shifts while keeping her qualifications up to date...Larsa has to get a regular pedicure and have sex 4 times a day, clearly more of a real job!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Marylou

VIP Member
To wake up this morning and hear that Lisa Rinna was fired was the best news ever 🙌

She was toxic to the core and her behaviour was accepted for far too long.

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
This is so disturbing

Very disturbing and not surprising considering it's Brandi. She's been inappropriately touching people since she started on RHOBH and nothing has been done about it. If she were a man it would have been a huge deal. Unwanted touching is unwanted touching no matter who is doing it

Who's excited for RHONJ. I'm not feeling excited... I think I've been seeing too much Teresa/Joe/Melissa crap on social media, not really looking forward to another season of their stupid fighting. I hope the new girls shake it up and it's not the dysfunctional Gorga family shit show again

StuffyWuffy

Other than scary island Kelly wasn't even entertaining, she absolutely rubbed me the wrong way. The scene where she was jogging on the road was annoying as anything, I would have been furious if I was in one one the cars backing up behind her!

I love watching Jill, although I hate how she treated Alex. Jill and Bethany were a great double act.

• Heart
Reactions: 14