The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I did this correctly...

Recap
SLC is boring for everyone as we couldn't care less about the black eye.
Jen is going to the clink. (Swiped from another poster. Sorry can't remember whom!)

BH is on hold
NJ is back Feb sometime
NY couldn't tell ye what the story is 😊😊

Miami is steaming hot right now with Lenny being an hole.

ETA I totally forgot about Potomac hmmmm πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” I wonder why?? 🀣🀣🀣

Also my apologies as into the clink for Jen was the correct title thread put forward. I screwed it up 😫😫 sorry @go_walkies

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Recap
Jen is going to the clink. (Swiped from another poster. Sorry can't remember whom!)

BH is on hold
NJ is back Feb sometime

Also my apologies as into the clink for Jen was the correct title thread put forward. I screwed it up 😫😫 sorry @go_walkies
Thanks for starting the new thread pal xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Recap

BH is on hold
NJ is back Feb sometime

Thank you lovely for new thread and recap, I'm soo over heather's black eye!!!!!
Just seen this

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve finally reached S12 (on ep 12 ) BH after watching from the beginning!

Just wondered what everyone’s thoughts are on Sutton? I have a soft spot for her! I think a lot of them are out together her - she does slip up for sure but I feel the others are far more calculated than her?

Reactions: 24
I like Sutton πŸ‘ for one shes never boring and I love her Southern charm ( see what I did there lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜…)

She does often express stuff incorrectly but she always accepts responsibility and tries to learn from it.
There's a reason herself and Garcelle are besties πŸ’“

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Recap

BH is on hold
NJ is back Feb sometime

thanks @Lmkgirl πŸ˜€ Christmas made, my first title 🀩🀩🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it widely known that HH is gay and his wife a beard. She goes crazy on RHOBH if anyone mentions him … and always lots of rumours around …..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Catching up on RHWBH I bleeping can’t stand Ericka jayne! Hope she’s got the sack

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like Sutton πŸ‘ for one shes never boring and I love her Southern charm ( see what I did there lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜…)

She does often express stuff incorrectly but she always accepts responsibility and tries to learn from it.
There's a reason herself and Garcelle are besties πŸ’“
Same, she doesn't just do what Lisa does and make "mistakes" over and over and issue fake apologies. What is it that her family does? the amount of money she has is crazy!

Reactions: 7
I’ve finally reached S12 (on ep 12 ) BH after watching from the beginning!

Just wondered what everyone’s thoughts are on Sutton? I have a soft spot for her! I think a lot of them are out together her - she does slip up for sure but I feel the others are far more calculated than her?
I like Sutton! I love Kathy H lol

Reactions: 3
Thanks all! I think she's a good edition to the cast and glad others have similar opinions! I like Kathy H too!

I think Sutton's ex husband is/was an investment banker and made a lot of (very) good investments, bought sports teams etc!

Reactions: 5
Was Jackie demoted from RHONJ? She's not in the main cast photo but she's in the trailer

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.