The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with Miami reunion, Larsa is getting more ridiculous! Saying she had sex 4 times a night, every night with her hubby during their 20 odd years of marriage, bull :poop: !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm warming to Larsa, she's good tv. Her telling Nicole that she doesn't have a real job, when she's the one selling feet pics.. Tv gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Larsa is good TV but I would hate to be friends with her in real life, she is the actual definition of deluded. I don't know if she believes some of the stuff she comes out with or just thinks if she keeps saying stuff people will believe her. Her lack of surgery, her arse, her real job, sex 28 times a week...sure Jan.

Alexia is also deluded. Telling Lisa if she thought she was also a star Lenny wouldn't have cheated...erm didn't her husband have multiple gay lovers, one of whom he actually bought a house?! It's deluded but also just cruel.

If you compared this miami reunion to any other reunion of the last few years it shows the miami ladies are bringing the entertainment. Other series are just stale, either they need putting on pause or big cast shakeups.

Reactions: 11
Larsa is good TV but I would hate to be friends with her in real life, she is the actual definition of deluded. I don't know if she believes some of the stuff she comes out with or just thinks if she keeps saying stuff people will believe her. Her lack of surgery, her arse, her real job, sex 28 times a week...sure Jan.

Alexia is also deluded. Telling Lisa if she thought she was also a star Lenny wouldn't have cheated...erm didn't her husband have multiple gay lovers, one of whom he actually bought a house?! It's deluded but also just cruel.

If you compared this miami reunion to any other reunion of the last few years it shows the miami ladies are bringing the entertainment. Other series are just stale, either they need putting on pause or big cast shakeups.
Exactly, miami is the only franchise where every member is great and brings something to the show

Reactions: 5
Shes such a wannabe Kardashian. Miamis brilliant , hopefully doesn't run out of steam like the other franchises have

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The falling out between the families is because Louis invested, $250,000 on an idea for a business from Joe and Louis lost the money. It'll be aired next week what exactly happened

Reactions: 7
Same here. They need a shake up I think. Get rid of Melissa now. She’s had her time but she’s dead weight now.
They really need to do something, it's the same crap every week, so bored of Teresa, Joe ,Melissa saga, it's dragging the show down now.

Reactions: 11
I’m rewatching season 6 of Beverly Hills. Did David Foster leave Yolanda just because she got sick? I went on reddit (lol) and he said he will take the reason why he left her to the grave 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m rewatching season 6 of Beverly Hills. Did David Foster leave Yolanda just because she got sick? I went on reddit (lol) and he said he will take the reason why he left her to the grave 🤔
I don’t think he’s ever actually said that but I strongly suspect that was the reason. I know there was a massive tit storm over the term Manchausens (wrong spelling I know!) but part of me thinks Yolanda massively embellished her illness. I personally don’t think it was Lymes but rather her dodgy implants. I have people in my life who, if they are ill with something minor, will massively use it to manipulate others ‘I’m soooo ill don’t leave me alone’ and I do wonder if this was the case with her and David had had enough of her self centred behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I dont know but Yolanda seems like a crackpot to me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.