The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was anyone surprised? She'll be better off without him. Wonder if they are filming Atlanta now and we'll see it unfold?

I'm really enjoying the two new Jersey girls. I feel like we could have lost Melissa and Teresa and it would feel even fresher. I always feel conflicted with Jen, I do actually like her but calling people to witch is a rookie move without knowing their allegiances and the comment about Rachel's nose job was low. Bill is a crappy husband though, she often looks for his support on the show and he's so cold. The other week when she was asking if she was reflective (nope) and he couldn't just agree with her on camera...or even discuss what he was feeling. He just sat silently.

Reactions: 8
I actually felt bad for Teresa in tonight’s NJ I would be bleeping fuming if that tit broke out at my housewarming party. Cba with Jackie wish she would just disappear, Melissa’s fake anguish is annoying af , Gia has too much to say with her wee smirks and comments. I realllllly like Danielle she takes no tit - Dolores is just there to fill the cast at this rate & Margaret sounding like such a tit stirrer when it was kicking off saying to other Jen did you hear that did you hear what she said about your nose ???? Like stfu 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually felt bad for Teresa in tonight’s NJ I would be bleeping fuming if that tit broke out at my housewarming party. Cba with Jackie wish she would just disappear, Melissa’s fake anguish is annoying af , Gia has too much to say with her wee smirks and comments. I realllllly like Danielle she takes no tit - Dolores is just there to fill the cast at this rate & Margaret sounding like such a tit stirrer when it was kicking off saying to other Jen did you hear that did you hear what she said about your nose ???? Like stfu 😑
Jackie has majorly let herself down in the last few episodes - looking a woman up and down, commenting on her wearing the same shorts twice? This is straight up mean girl behaviour.
Melissa is so false. 'Deep down I love my nieces' ....DEEP DOWN?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really feel like this is an unpopular opinion and people seem to be more team T …. But I really really bleeping can not stand Teresa …..I really think the bottom line is she is so insanely jelous of everything of Melissa ….. that she is willing to lose Joe over it! It’s so weird to me!!

but still to this day I can still see the pure venom spew from T ….I am very meh about joe and Melisa …. But I feel it’s always been T’s issue …purely jealousy of Melissa and their relationship

Reactions: 18
I really feel like this is an unpopular opinion and people seem to be more team T …. But I really really bleeping can not stand Teresa …..I really think the bottom line is she is so insanely jelous of everything of Melissa ….. that she is willing to lose Joe over it! It’s so weird to me!!

but still to this day I can still see the pure venom spew from T ….I am very meh about joe and Melisa …. But I feel it’s always been T’s issue …purely jealousy of Melissa and their relationship
I agree completely. Teresa is a hideous being and the way she behaves is disgusting. I would have walked away from her years ago, sister or not.

Reactions: 10

Absolutely. But - in a way I think Teresa is somewhat over it and Melissa needs to keep it going as she literally has no other storyline...

Reactions: 8
Fuda or Aydin? Why did Jennifer Aydin go to Turkey for her nose job though when her husband is a plastic surgeon?
Can plastic surgeons operate on their spouse though? Re Teresa and Melissa I think all the gorgas didn't like Melissa Joe has said she wasn't welcomed by the parents at the start. The whole family saw her as a gold digger Joe and Teresa were extremely close Melissa came in put a wedge between them. They also got married super fast

Reactions: 2
Fuda or Aydin? Why did Jennifer Aydin go to Turkey for her nose job though when her husband is a plastic surgeon?
Both of them have terrible nose jobs.
I think spouses don’t operate on their partners in case it goes wrong tbh!

Reactions: 3
but didn't Bill do Jen's Liposuction? Nose jobs from turkey and Iran actually look really good. I think Jen just got unlucky with hers

Did she not say she made the worst patient so Bill would not do it or something along those lines 🤷🏽‍♀️

Even if bill couldn't do her nose he'd at least be able to reccommend a good surgeon.

Also she lives in New Jersey which is a short drive away from New York which has the best cosmetic surgeons in the world. Jen was just dumb and now she's paid the price. Luckily her daughters seem to have to common sense not to follow in their mothers footsteps

Jen and Bill really need therapy and I don't mind if it's kept off screen of it increases the likelihood of it happening. If Bill doesn't want to do it, I still think she needs therapy herself. Her outbursts maybe entertaining for reality TV but she's going to struggle when the cameras go off and the kids have left the home. She needs an identity/ purpose outside of motherhood / being a wife

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.