The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise would never come back in a million years but I really liked her. She was intriguing. I liked how she didn't give a tit what she dressed like.
I used to really like Denise however after listening to the Beyond the Blinds podcast about Charlie Sheen - I went off her. I wouldn’t want her back.
I’d like to see LVP back - in any capacity.

Reactions: 7

RHOM: petition for people to stop grouping Marysol with everything Alexia does, she's literally just sitting there enjoying her cocktail. Let the woman be. Everytime Nicole get into a confrontation with Alexia, people have to bring up Marysol.
Keep my wife's name out of your mouth
Nicole becoming the fan favourite is literally going to destroy the show, shes accomplished and all, but she's didn't make me laugh once. Not even sure if the woman knows how to have fun.

RHOP: oooh child 🥴

RDT_20230127_0229555102422663239906601.png
RDT_20230127_0229572572317409566561979.png
RDT_20230127_0229592233349979582494846.png
RDT_20230127_0230013151948968012927298.png
RDT_20230127_0230039079529386323357580.png
RDT_20230127_0230054666634611478755494.png
RDT_20230127_0230084337354005751321543.png
RDT_20230127_0230102290667893267840629.png
RDT_20230127_0230142659193377434683737.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

RHOM: petition for people to stop grouping Marysol with everything Alexia does, she's literally just sitting there enjoying her cocktail. Let the woman be. Everytime Nicole get into a confrontation with Alexia, people have to bring up Marysol.
Keep my wife's name out of your mouth
Nicole becoming the fan favourite is literally going to destroy the show, shes accomplished and all, but she's didn't make me laugh once. Not even sure if the woman knows how to have fun.

RHOP: oooh child 🥴

View attachment 1913416View attachment 1913417View attachment 1913418View attachment 1913419View attachment 1913421View attachment 1913422View attachment 1913423View attachment 1913425View attachment 1913426
why does Charisse smile like that? She looks like she's uncomfortable. Her smiles been like that this whole season. Did she go through some health issue for it to be like that?

why does Charisse smile like that? She looks like she's uncomfortable. Her smiles been like that this whole season. Did she go through some health issue for it to be like that?
I'm not really sure but I know she's been on a tv show crying over selling her soul, that might be why 🤭

Reactions: 2
Maybe I'm reading too much into things but Kyle has been dropping little LVP hints recently. She posted a video of them laughing in the back of a limo during one of the seasons recently and then yesterday she posted a photo of her car saying 'Goodbye Kyle' to her. I wonder if she is hinting they are friends again? Especially since she went on a podcast and said she hasn't been talking to Rinna and Erika.

I've got a headache after watching Miami!!
Alexia should apologise!
Lenny :mad:

Maybe I'm reading too much into things but Kyle has been dropping little LVP hints recently. She posted a video of them laughing in the back of a limo during one of the seasons recently and then yesterday she posted a photo of her car saying 'Goodbye Kyle' to her. I wonder if she is hinting they are friends again? Especially since she went on a podcast and said she hasn't been talking to Rinna and Erika.
I would like to see LVP back as a friend of.

My ideal cast would be Kyle, Kim, Brandi, Camille, Garcelle, Sutton and Erika.

With LVP and Kathy friends of.
I also think Kimora would be a fab addition, but please not Chrissy T.

And if Teddy returns, I would stop watching completely.

I am starting to watch RHOM this weekend. Hope it’s as good as the hype.

Reactions: 9
I read a blind that LVP would come back if the money was right but that production wasn't interested since she's very difficult to film with.

---

I've got a headache after watching Miami!!
Alexia should apologise!
Lenny :mad:
She should, what's wrong with Alexia 🥴 . It's really not that deep to own up to your wrong doing (and saying)
I actually also felt weird when she pulled the marriage paper from public records. Why are you so involved 😭😭. I'll give another chance before disliking her fully but it's close

Reactions: 6
What did teddi do that people don't like her?
Honestly - she is my least favourite housewife. She is painful to watch.

• It's so annoying how she latches on to Kyle and wouldn't dare disagree with her and used to butt in to Kyle and Dorit's arguments.

• She’s seemed to constantly be taking tabs on everyone to compare their behaviour to later, and doesn’t have a sense of humor about herself or others.

• Who remembers when Rinna dressed up as Erika Jayne and Teddi (and Kyle) were obsessed with the fact that Erika wasn't offended by it at all. She literally wouldn't let it drop.

• She is bitchy - but not in a confident way. As Rinna would say - she doesn't 'own it.' She hides behind others and participates in gang ups, but will never be the ring leader. She wants to appear as morally righteous. She is sneaky.

• She is self righteous, condescending and tries to lecture people. She said on the show that she never lies - 'Never will you hear me tell a lie' - yet she lied throughout the whole Vanderpump dogs puppy scandal.

• She is too serious - think about it, has she had any funny moments that you can remember?! Any funny lines?! I can't think of any. She has no sense of humour. She can't poke fun at herself.

• She has no personality, and judges everyone but then cries when she is judged.

• Does anyone remember when she was meeting Dorit for lunch and Dorit was an hour late? Which fair enough - that would be annoying. But Teddi made such a HUGE deal of it. She never addressed Dorit directly about being late and was so passive aggressive about it. Like Dorit being late was literally Teddi's storyline. It was ridiculous. She brought nothing to the show.

• Also - I don't know much about it but apparently her 'coaching' has been widely criticised for being a total scam and promoting unhealthy ideas, disordered eating and guilt tripping members.

---

And if Teddy returns, I would stop watching completely.
Completely agree.

Reactions: 16
I would only want to see Teddi back if Brandi gets to absolutely ruin her for scamming and starving people.

I just can't see how they could ever have Chrissy Tegan on after all those trolling tweets. Even with Diana, production could have plausible deniability that she wasn't a madame etc but we've all seen Chrissy be shown to be literally the most awful human being.

---

On a separate note I literally do not understand for one minute why Heather and Meredith can remotely stand by Jen! If my best friend in the world defrauded people out of millions of pounds I absolutely would not stand by them. Everyone is saying she must have something on them but wouldn't you just say she's a compulsive liar demonstrated by the fact she's going to prison! Lisa Barlow finally said what everyone should have for ages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I would only want to see Teddi back if Brandi gets to absolutely ruin her for scamming and starving people.

I just can't see how they could ever have Chrissy Tegan on after all those trolling tweets. Even with Diana, production could have plausible deniability that she wasn't a madame etc but we've all seen Chrissy be shown to be literally the most awful human being.
I would imagine that production would use the fact that Chrissy apologised etc to defend themselves

@kale-supremacist I know! Why did Alexia need to look at the record!! I did chuckle at the end, when Adrianna's boyfriend asked Alexia at the party if she could read, obviously not the whole record where it clearly said he was divorced!!! She's soo in the wrong and should have apologised.

• Haha
@kale-supremacist I know! Why did Alexia need to look at the record!! I did chuckle at the end, when Adrianna's boyfriend asked Alexia at the party if she could read, obviously not the whole record where it clearly said he was divorced!!! She's soo in the wrong and should have apologised.
Totally, I like Alexia (and Marysol) but their stance on this and Nicole is turning me off them. Larsa I have been enjoying more this season but she is totally in the wrong with the Nicole rumours.

I don't love it when men come in and get all shirty with the ladies but I understand Adriana's date being pissed off that these women are continually saying he's married and are digging around his records. Why should he be nice?

I really hope Lisa has got a tit hot lawyer - slimy Lenny trying to say he was attempting to give her more than she would get from the courts is such bullshit. He's such a cliche and an embarrassment.

Reactions: 8
Totally, I like Alexia (and Marysol) but their stance on this and Nicole is turning me off them. Larsa I have been enjoying more this season but she is totally in the wrong with the Nicole rumours.

I don't love it when men come in and get all shirty with the ladies but I understand Adriana's date being pissed off that these women are continually saying he's married and are digging around his records. Why should he be nice?

I really hope Lisa has got a tit hot lawyer - slimy Lenny trying to say he was attempting to give her more than she would get from the courts is such bullshit. He's such a cliche and an embarrassment.
I think Marysol looked uncomfortable when Alexia got found out!
I don't understand why Alexia was looking up Adrianas date 🤷‍♀️
I've gone off Larsa this season, am actually liking Nicole!!!
As for that creature Lenny, he's coming across as such a nasty hole, really hope it affects his business!

Did ye see yesterday on Instagram a call out page had been approached by Juan Dixons ex girlfriend. Apparently she went out with Juan for a year...the first year of covid. She had hotel receipts, messages, photos....the whole 9 yards and Robin knew.
So she said (the girlfriend) that they had come to an end and it was almost expected she would hook up with another of Juan's crowd/friend group. Apparently they used pass girls around when finished with them. The woman said it became too creepy and too sexual so she stopped responding to his msgs.
Robin knew about the whole thing.
So Robin married Juan so she would not be able to testify against him in this college basketball case that is coming up. Spousal rights etc...

I'd say more will come up as more comes out about their wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.