Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Never thought I'd say this, but am not really liking this season of Potomac! Miami is soo much better!
Miami is definitely top tier! I think Miami doing so well and Potomac having a bad season is due to people focusing on "storylines" The Miami ladies are just living their lives and we're seeing genuine friendships. Some natural drama comes from that. On Potomac everyone seems to be reaching for a storyline and they've done a terrible job of it! The "Chris flirted" story is just unbelievable and has brought Potomac, which was amazing, to a shit place.

I wish fans would stop saying "she doesn't have a storyline"... it makes them do stupid shit and make fake stories. This is a reality show, it's supposed to be about their real lives and friendships. Their either good TV or not. Take Gizelle, she's pretty funny, her confessionals are entertaining, her "frenemy" situation with Karen is entertaining... she is entertaining and works on reality TV... she doesn't need to do this "Chris was inappropriate BS", it brings her down!!! If they would just be themselves and stop creating fake stories, like when the franchises started, all of the cities would be great like Miami is right now

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Maid22

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion, but I don't want Teresa on NJ, to me she drags it down, she was ok to start with, but the lies that spilled out of her mouth over the years, am not interested in her love bubble (which come on how long will that last) not interested in the Gorgas either, get rid of them and give them their own show so we can ignore it .

• Heart

Ferret

Chatty Member
Teresa is such a hypocrite. She crucified anyone who ever said anything against Joe, Even when he called her a cunt on the phone on camera. Yet she does the same to Jackie and can’t see the problem.
I still like watching her though just because she is so outrageous 😂

StuffyWuffy

Unpopular opinion, but I don't want Teresa on NJ, to me she drags it down, she was ok to start with, but the lies that spilled out of her mouth over the years, am not interested in her love bubble (which come on how long will that last) not interested in the Gorgas either, get rid of them and give them their own show so we can ignore it .
I agree, I think she is toxic.

• Heart

StuffyWuffy

I hope they bring Jill in halfway through the trip to see Alex’s reaction 😂
Yes, just as Alex is relaxing, Jill could walk in drawling 'Hiiiii' like scary island (my fav couple of episodes). I do actually like Jill but she is definitely Alex's HW nemesis.

• Haha
  • Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
@SunnyKat miss you!!! Hope all is ok hunni.❤❤❤
Thanks hunni❤❤❤ Missed you too!!!
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year (@Lmkgirl a VERY healthy year for you!! ❤)

Sorry we went home to Ireland for the holidays and as soon as I was officially on vacation from work I put my laptop and social media away. Hope everyone had a wonderful time over the holidays. Missed you all

Can't believe I was late for the news that Rinna is not coming back 🥳🥳🥳 She went too far this last season on the show and on social media. Her head got way too big and she needs at least a pause from the show. It's become us vs. them and just take downs. I miss genuine friendships and fun on RHOBH and maybe Kyle and Erika without Rinna might help bring fun back

I was really disappointed in Jen getting 6.5 years. She had been doing this for over a DECADE. They had emails of her laughing at the elderly people she scammed. The judge was known to be lenient and thought RHOSLC is a scripted show. I wish the government had straightened that fact out! And she sold merchandise making fun of her arrest. She had zero remorse. One good thing is that part of her plea deal means she has to serve 80% of her sentence. She no getting out early for "good behaviour" (could Jen act good???) nor for the drug treatment program!

• Heart

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I wanted to see Rinna’s downfall on screen, but she had to go. It stopped being bone collecting and pot stirring at started being downright nasty.
rumour has it that crystal and Diana are out too. I hope we get opulence and good humoured people instead! Brandi always takes shit too far, and these women hold onto slights all season long, I want BH rich and lighthearted!

Isthatso?

Ah… but she did the same with Hadid. She ‘broke her back’ in her last pregnancy and took him for all she could. I think I read when she divorced Foster she was actually wealthier than him because she had Hadid’s divorce money. But the illness clauses meant she got a payment from Foster too.

Yolanda saw the writing on the wall and played a good game. She’s not to be messed with as Rhinna found out 😂

• Wow

KindnessWins

I have a love/hate relationship with Teresa.
Same.

The whole Teresa/Melissa thing is exhausting though. It totally ruins the franchise. I’m so over their back and forth shite. It’s now impacting their kids and they don’t get on.

Unpopular opinion - I liked Kathy and Rosie. They made good TV.

They earlier season were elite!!

Reactions: 12

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
As always, the Miami ladies don't dissapoint

20230202_223457.jpg
20230202_223459.jpg
20230202_223505.jpg
20230202_223506.jpg
20230202_223510.jpg
20230202_223514.jpg
20230202_223517.jpg
20230202_223523.jpg
20230202_223524.jpg

My favourites are Kiki, Adriana and Marysol.
My wish for the next season is for Marysol to stop being collateral damage in everything Alexia does.

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
And I read the transcripts...she asked to be imprisoned in Texas but the judge didn't name a correctional facility yet. Will be named later.
Also when asked about the 6 million dollars restitution she has to pay when she gets out the judge asked her how she was going to pay it. She was totally silent for what seemed like a minute before her solicitor whispered something to her and she answered by saying she would use her platform to gain deals when she's out to pay the money....has this woman no shame like? She expects brand deals AFTER she's released.
The judge also noted that Jen played a "character" on RHSLC and it was a character we were watching on TV. He questioned her tagline "The only thing I'm guilty of is being shahmazing "

Definitely would have been much better if the reunion was being filmed in the next few weeks. Andy really fucked up there, could have been a steal for viewing stats.
Also can't help but think back to the very first episode season 1 when Mary Crosby said Jen was all kinds of shady.....good auld Mary was on to something 🤔

@SunnyKat miss you!!! Hope all is ok hunni.❤❤❤

• Heart

StuffyWuffy

I’m pleased she’s gone but hopefully someone else will bring the drama. I am re watching the earlier seasons and while Lisa was messy she wasn’t a bully. This last season just gone she was vile and a really nasty individual.
Agreed, I think she was actually a great hw for a few seasons, she pushed things forward, brought drama and stirred things up. The last few years (possibly since getting closer with Erika) she has become much nastier and goes too far. Asking Dorito if people were doing coke at her party but then backtracking and apologising? Good TV. Accusing KH of a 'psychotic rampage', actively trying to cause damage to a fragile sister bond and doubling down on what happened? Too far

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Guys I've decided I can't stand Mia from RHOP .
Her facial expressions drive me up the wall and down the other side x