The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lenny posted a pic skiing with Logan, captioned it father and son say. Then the mistress posts a photo of her and Lenny skiing. He’s a loser.
You could be mistaken for thinking thats her dad in the pic with her
---
Lisa looks like she's also in Aspen, surely not with Lenny and the h0e?!?!?!?

I ended up down a bit of a rabbit hole on his instagram, his 'following' is literally all 20-something women, when you're pushing 60 thats rough. I hope he gets ditched for someone younger and better looking. What goes around comes around

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You could be mistaken for thinking thats her dad in the pic with her
---
Lisa looks like she's also in Aspen, surely not with Lenny and the h0e?!?!?!?

I ended up down a bit of a rabbit hole on his instagram, his 'following' is literally all 20-something women, when you're pushing 60 thats rough. I hope he gets ditched for someone younger and better looking. What goes around comes around
She will def find someone richer and younger. He paid for her teeth to get done too. Gross.

Reactions: 1
I'm rewatching RHOBH season 6, and really, we didn't cherish enough having a fair level headed housewife like Eileen.

Reactions: 12
I really didn't like her much when it first aired; and it's my first RHOBH rewatch, and now, I'm into her. I like a bit of normalcy.

Reactions: 7
I really didn't like her much when it first aired; and it's my first RHOBH rewatch, and now, I'm into her. I like a bit of normalcy.
I always found Kyle very insecure with Mauricio. Like, she knows he messes around and can’t let him out of her sight.

One of the worst housewives on BH. I’d rather Carlton than Eileen. She was horrible to watch.
I'd argue joyce, kathryn and Eden are just a few worse than Eileen, but she wasn't a fave of mine either. She enabled rinna and never had her own storyline. Carlton has to be one of my fav one season wonders alongside Jules from NY and Katie from RHOP. I liked how she called Kyle on her BS and it was nice to see Lisa with another brit who understood her humour.

Hell no, Carlton was one of the worse housewives ever!!!!
Worst HW ever for me was Teddi.

I loved the way Eileen was so normal and reasonable. She was a really underrated HW.

I will never forget her saying ' BEAST?..How dare you to! to Kim. She was so shocked. 😅

Reactions: 12
Worst HW ever for me was Teddi.

I loved the way Eileen was so normal and reasonable. She was a really underrated HW.

I will never forget her saying ' BEAST?..How dare you to! to Kim. She was so shocked. 😅
Yes, Teddi, using her dad's famous surname, though tbh I had no idea who he was!! Kyle would love her to come back, her little side kick, if she did, I'd stop watching!!

Reactions: 8
I'm only on season 11 of RHOBH currently (nearly finished) but Garcelle really bugs me at times. I get shes stirring and calling people out but sometimes I feel shes very high and mighty.

I was also an Erica fan but now with everything going on I've gone off her. still felt sorry for her at the beginning but after Palm Springs and the dinner at Kathy's house I'm thinking what is she at

I'm only on season 11 of RHOBH currently (nearly finished) but Garcelle really bugs me at times. I get shes stirring and calling people out but sometimes I feel shes very high and mighty.

I was also an Erica fan but now with everything going on I've gone off her. still felt sorry for her at the beginning but after Palm Springs and the dinner at Kathy's house I'm thinking what is she at
I felt like that about Garcelle but I’ve since warmed to her a lot more

Reactions: 9
I always found Kyle very insecure with Mauricio. Like, she knows he messes around and can’t let him out of her sight.
I also got this impression. Very insecure. There were rumours a while back that he cheated , but no more was said.

I’ve been watching RH on itvbe, (fav BH and OC but I’m warming to NYC). Is the best place to watch old episodes (and new ones) Hay U ?
Thank you!
---
I’ve been watching RH on itvbe, (fav BH and OC but I’m warming to NYC). Is the best place to watch old episodes (and new ones) Hay U ?
Thank you!

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I've really liked Candice this season (though still pissed about what happened with Monique) but they've been dragging her husband all season, for a non story line, when in fact, Robyn had the most to hide, the word deflect springs to mind!

Reactions: 16
" can we agree that's it's probably not the best idea for a married man to be in a hotel room with a single woman " - the audacity of this woman 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.