The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Potomac but Gizelle and Robyn have the worst dress sense. Especially Gizelle her wardrobe looks like it's been sponsored by Shien

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Wendy comes back next year as a fulltime HW I'd be really surprised. Her "update" was that she's kickboxing and drinking water.

Wow is Ashley ever gleeful when she gets in someones face to be messy. She was smiling from ear to ear when she approached Candiace at her party about Chris and that smile stayed there when she approached Chris. Honestly, I think Chris is the one that kept this story alive... I would have laughed in Ashley's face and told her how pathetic she was. Karen running away when she was in the hot seat... wasn't a bad finale, but wasn't that exciting to me either

Reactions: 5
This is so disturbing

Very disturbing and not surprising considering it's Brandi. She's been inappropriately touching people since she started on RHOBH and nothing has been done about it. If she were a man it would have been a huge deal. Unwanted touching is unwanted touching no matter who is doing it

Who's excited for RHONJ. I'm not feeling excited... I think I've been seeing too much Teresa/Joe/Melissa crap on social media, not really looking forward to another season of their stupid fighting. I hope the new girls shake it up and it's not the dysfunctional Gorga family tit show again

Reactions: 15
I've given up being excited about new seasons as most of them end up being disappointing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Could be the filter no ?
True, khloe does usually look totally different in her photos compared to other people's πŸ˜…

Agree about NJ, they all really need to be in family therapy, it is just dull now. I have said it before, but I am amazed how well Teresa's children have turned out considering the example she sets

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Very disturbing and not surprising considering it's Brandi. She's been inappropriately touching people since she started on RHOBH and nothing has been done about it. If she were a man it would have been a huge deal. Unwanted touching is unwanted touching no matter who is doing it

Who's excited for RHONJ. I'm not feeling excited... I think I've been seeing too much Teresa/Joe/Melissa crap on social media, not really looking forward to another season of their stupid fighting. I hope the new girls shake it up and it's not the dysfunctional Gorga family tit show again
Nothing beats NJ with Kim G, Kim D, Danielle and Danny LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.