The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm soo bored of this black eye story, either tell us what happened or just stf up!! Heather has made herself look a right idiot over this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm soo bored of this black eye story, either tell us what happened or just stf up!! Heather has made herself look a right idiot over this!!
Every episode seems to be even more dull than the last. Bring on tomorrow we have Miami and Jen's sentencing, its like Xmas all over again, I'm buzzin🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, I'm so disappointed with SLC. Loved Heather previously but this season she's really not coming across well. While I think Whitney is high maintenance and she made some crappy remarks equating how Heather was treating her with her past abuse/not speaking out Heather is definitely pushing her away and being off with her. Not sure if it's because she thinks it's more interesting or Heather was trying to be closer with Angie H and was trying to keep Whitney at arms length. I don't know but it's boring to watch.

And yes, either say what happened with the black eye or just stop brining it up. If it was just a delayed botox reaction she is being crappy to Jen as she is making it seem like it was Jen.

I'm disappointed with Dana as well, the trailers I saw showed her standing up to Jen but so far she's just snipping at her and talking behind her back - also I still don't feel they've given her enough air time to properly introduce her. Angie H seems thirsty as hell but actually she might have made things more interesting if she was included more.

Reactions: 6
This might come across as bitchy but the more i see Meredith the more she reminds me of a rectangle on legs.

Oh and Heather is pissing me off, I really liked her and now i just absolutely dont. I cant believe I’m saying this but Lisa is the best one on SLC right now and i wasnt a fan of her until her hot mic moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

thanks!!! The edit button isn’t showing which is weird!!
You have to report your own post and ask the mod to delete the picture for you !

People will cry over Rinna tbh. RHOBH is already one of the most boring franchise but there we go.

• Haha
I’m pleased she’s gone but hopefully someone else will bring the drama. I am re watching the earlier seasons and while Lisa was messy she wasn’t a bully. This last season just gone she was vile and a really nasty individual.

Reactions: 12
Today is the day for Jen girlies.
Really hope she gets a decent sentence!

Reactions: 8
I’m pleased she’s gone but hopefully someone else will bring the drama. I am re watching the earlier seasons and while Lisa was messy she wasn’t a bully. This last season just gone she was vile and a really nasty individual.
Agreed, I think she was actually a great hw for a few seasons, she pushed things forward, brought drama and stirred things up. The last few years (possibly since getting closer with Erika) she has become much nastier and goes too far. Asking Dorito if people were doing coke at her party but then backtracking and apologising? Good TV. Accusing KH of a 'psychotic rampage', actively trying to cause damage to a fragile sister bond and doubling down on what happened? Too far

Reactions: 12
Happy Xmas to all the orthodox Christians and bravo fandom, one of the most important days of the year has finally arrived

RHOB
Im so pissed off, the downfall of rinna should have been on TV, we never talked about the husband! Erica's only friend will be Kyle and Kyle cannot be trusted when it comes to relationships for the cameras (LVP, Kim, Kathy).

RHOM:
-Alexia really pissed me off at the start of
this episode, regardless of having a dead mum, guerdy could not drop a paying bride to help alexia, that would've ruined her reputation and in that business, reputation is what counts. I'm glad her and guerdy made up.
-I'm so tired of RH having other RH in their videos
-Julia is playing fire, I don't trust her being faithful to Martina. I hope she's got her tit together since she's done well
-Lenny continues to outdo David beador, Juicy Joe and Michael Darby as the worst RH husband. Why is he lying to the press whilst he's out in miami with mistress? Also it shouldn't be for Lisa to tell the children it should be him leading it, he's the one who ruined the marriage
-Larsa is an agent of chaos/ bone collector and I live for it. She needs to be careful that she doesn't end up like Rinna

RHSLC
Jens sentencing has been moved up her time from 2pm to 10am so we should have the full sentencing by the evening if you're based in the UK. Ladies, I hope you've cleared your diaries for tonight because I'm going to need to hear everyone's thoughts

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have a question, when Jen is sentenced, will she go straight to prison??

Reactions: 1
I have a question, when Jen is sentenced, will she go straight to prison??
From what i know, if she gets more than 10-15 years (i dont know the exact number), she can appeal (her plea deal means any time less than 10 she cannot appeal), and if she does she may ask the judge to be out on bail until the appeal has been heard so she could be out for a while. If there's no appeal I think they'll give her a week to say goodbye to her family like they did with Teresa (and do an interview with Andy 🙄) then she'll go to jail.

Does anyone think shareef will divorce her whilst she's in the clink or will he wait for her to get out of jail

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.