The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what i know, if she gets more than 10-15 years (i dont know the exact number), she can appeal (her plea deal means any time less than 10 she cannot appeal), and if she does she may ask the judge to be out on bail until the appeal has been heard so she could be out for a while. If there's no appeal I think they'll give her a week to say goodbye to her family like they did with Teresa (and do an interview with Andy 🙄) then she'll go to jail.

Does anyone think shareef will divorce her whilst she's in the clink or will he wait for her to get out of jail
Thank you for explaining! Hopefully she'll get just a week, an appeal will probably drag on for months!!!

Can't see shareef staying faithful ( doubt he has been through out the marriage tbh!)

Reactions: 3
From what i know, if she gets more than 10-15 years (i dont know the exact number), she can appeal (her plea deal means any time less than 10 she cannot appeal), and if she does she may ask the judge to be out on bail until the appeal has been heard so she could be out for a while. If there's no appeal I think they'll give her a week to say goodbye to her family like they did with Teresa (and do an interview with Andy 🙄) then she'll go to jail.

Does anyone think shareef will divorce her whilst she's in the clink or will he wait for her to get out of jail
Not expecting an answer... Just thinking out loud.

Can she appeal if she has signed a plea bargain? She agreed to a minimum and maximum term within that... It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Thank you for explaining! Hopefully she'll get just a week, an appeal will probably drag on for months!!!

Can't see shareef staying faithful ( doubt he has been through out the marriage tbh!)
She's the one who was cheating on him 😭 😭 😭
I like Coach, I just think he completely disengaged from the marriage years ago.

Also think that the sentencing will be under 10, to not give her the option of an appeal. The judge is probably tired of all the media circus

Reactions: 5
Not expecting an answer... Just thinking out loud.

Can she appeal if she has signed a plea bargain? She agreed to a minimum and maximum term within that... It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
As part of her plea bargain, she can only appeal if its above 10 years, she agreed to do 10 years. The judge could give her less than 10 if they are feeling generous, and maybe the prosecution would appeal that. If she were to get 30 years, she could appeal that

She's the one who was cheating on him 😭 😭 😭
I like Coach, I just think he completely disengaged from the marriage years ago.

Also think that the sentencing will be under 10, to not give her the option of an appeal. The judge is probably tired of all the media circus
I do not like him. Coach Shah is shifting AF and I don't believe he didn't know, there's texts with jen and stuff saying coach will help people about what they can and cannot say to the feds. As a lawyer he knows this and this is why he stayed married to Jen so he and jen can't testify against each other and also so that Omar has a parent at home. It wouldn't surprise me of the feds said to jen if she doesn't plea, they'll arrest/ investigate coach and they chose not to take the risk

I don't know why Erica gets more criticism than coach considering her background, Tom's decades long fraud etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yay, great news!! Was she fired????

Oh does she get sentenced today?
Yeah, does anyone know the time?

Just found this!

When will she be sentenced? She’s set to appear before U.S. District Court Judge Sidney Stein at 10 a.m. Friday to learn her fate. The government has requested 10 years in prison while Shah’s lawyers are seeking a three-year term.

Wonder that the Judge is like?

I’m just catching up with Potomac and am laughing out loud like a crazy person at Happy Eddie and his flirty smile 🤣 that whole scene with him and Wendy made me warm to Wendy a little bit 🤣 can’t wait for the reunion to rewatch the footage of neither husband flirting with that (frankly strange looking) woman

I’m just catching up with Potomac and am laughing out loud like a crazy person at Happy Eddie and his flirty smile 🤣 that whole scene with him and Wendy made me warm to Wendy a little bit 🤣 can’t wait for the reunion to rewatch the footage of neither husband flirting with that (frankly strange looking) woman
In fact this whole episode has me rolling, everyone on great fun and actually having a laugh 👏🏼 beats the misery of RHOBH for a while

Reactions: 12
I suspect Ashley's "friend" was asked by production to cause a bit of drama. She seems to be enjoying the attention she's getting from it

Reactions: 8
To wake up this morning and hear that Lisa Rinna was fired was the best news ever 🙌

She was toxic to the core and her behaviour was accepted for far too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No way was the decision about Rinna mutual, she probably went kicking and screaming

Reactions: 12
I don't like Rinna but she does bring drama... I would have had more mixed feelings about it if it wasnt for bringing back Brandi!! I highly doubt this will happen but if this is some sort of door opening to bringing back LVP I am absolutely here for it!

Reactions: 7
I wanted to see Rinna’s downfall on screen, but she had to go. It stopped being bone collecting and pot stirring at started being downright nasty.
rumour has it that crystal and Diana are out too. I hope we get opulence and good humoured people instead! Brandi always takes tit too far, and these women hold onto slights all season long, I want BH rich and lighthearted!

Reactions: 13
I wanted to see Rinna’s downfall on screen, but she had to go. It stopped being bone collecting and pot stirring at started being downright nasty.
rumour has it that crystal and Diana are out too. I hope we get opulence and good humoured people instead! Brandi always takes tit too far, and these women hold onto slights all season long, I want BH rich and lighthearted!
Agree, but I still want some drama, not the toxicity and bullying it has become!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.