The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the rumour was that they used lyme's disease as an excuse for Bella and Gigi's drug use/ problems. I think Yolanda was sick with her implants and then she used the whole Lyme thing given that it doesn't really have a cure to try and make money selling 'cures'

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else watch RHNJ and find Louis saying I wear your dads PJ’s at night very creepy? He’s a walking red flag.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else watch RHNJ and find Louis saying I wear your dads PJ’s at night very creepy? He’s a walking red flag.

Yes, waiting for next week to see what that's about...I saw a comment online about waiting as it may have been taken out of context but I can't think how!

Just been rewatching s2 of miami and there were so many crazy moments, Lisa's underwear party where adriana slapped joanna, two men fighting and one got pushed into the pool, joanna saying she had heard rumours about Herman being gay and everyone saying absolutely not, adriana screaming that joanna had slept with Mohammad (not realising first time round who that was!), lenny saying he blamed Lisa for the multiple miscarriages (always been hideous)Worth a watch if anyone is looking for drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, waiting for next week to see what that's about...I saw a comment online about waiting as it may have been taken out of context but I can't think how!

Just been rewatching s2 of miami and there were so many crazy moments, Lisa's underwear party where adriana slapped joanna, two men fighting and one got pushed into the pool, joanna saying she had heard rumours about Herman being gay and everyone saying absolutely not, adriana screaming that joanna had slept with Mohammad (not realising first time round who that was!), lenny saying he blamed Lisa for the multiple miscarriages (always been hideous)Worth a watch if anyone is looking for drama.
Why did they cancel Miami first time round? Dramalama

Reactions: 4

I started from the beginning last week - now on Season 3 Episode 2 - wild!

Reactions: 5
I’m rewatching season 6 of Beverly Hills. Did David Foster leave Yolanda just because she got sick? I went on reddit (lol) and he said he will take the reason why he left her to the grave 🤔
She always seemed desperate to "keep" him, remember that underwear photo book etc? I think she always knew she was on shaky ground and he is very much the kind of person that just wants a good looking, fun wife. Not someone he has to go through bad times with. 100%agree she exaggerated her illness though

Reactions: 6
I want to like Luis as he seems to be bringing out the best in Tre, he treats her with respect unlike that troll giudice and her doorters really like him. But with him running a lead generation company, wearing nonnas pjs, and the exes whove accused him of being abusive everything looks like a recipe for disaster

Another question I have to ask is where there hell does Luis get the money to lend Joey Gorga 250k? Something in the milk ain't fresh

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Started RHUGT3, the first 15 minutes are all about Jen Shah. Enjoying so far, eventhough I have to suffer Leah's existence. Hopefully we won't hear much from her.

Reactions: 7
She always seemed desperate to "keep" him, remember that underwear photo book etc? I think she always knew she was on shaky ground and he is very much the kind of person that just wants a good looking, fun wife. Not someone he has to go through bad times with. 100%agree she exaggerated her illness though
She was freaky and definitely loved the ‘power’ she thought came with being married to David. Remember how she confronted LVP’s husband Ken ‘you think my husband wants to talk with you ?’ So arrogant. And the way she always tried to be Suzy homemaker and called him ‘my king’ 🤮🤮 . I think it says a lot that’s she kept the name Haddid even though she’s divorced him and remarried then divorced again.. fame hungry, has kept that name as it’s got famous through her daughters. Desperate. She was nothing without David and nothing without her kids.

Reactions: 7
On the podcast "celebrity memoir book club" they did an episode on Yolanda's autobiography. Yolanda wrote that the only exception to her prenup to David was illness. Also Yolanda wasnt in the best financial state before meeting David because she had been a retired model and divorcee for so long

Reactions: 6
On the podcast "celebrity memoir book club" they did an episode on Yolanda's autobiography. Yolanda wrote that the only exception to her prenup to David was illness. Also Yolanda wasnt in the best financial state before meeting David because she had been a retired model and divorcee for so long
I’ve heard that too.

Ah… but she did the same with Hadid. She ‘broke her back’ in her last pregnancy and took him for all she could. I think I read when she divorced Foster she was actually wealthier than him because she had Hadid’s divorce money. But the illness clauses meant she got a payment from Foster too.

Yolanda saw the writing on the wall and played a good game. She’s not to be messed with as Rhinna found out 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ah… but she did the same with Hadid. She ‘broke her back’ in her last pregnancy and took him for all she could. I think I read when she divorced Foster she was actually wealthier than him because she had Hadid’s divorce money. But the illness clauses meant she got a payment from Foster too.

Yolanda saw the writing on the wall and played a good game. She’s not to be messed with as Rhinna found out 😂
That is very interesting!!!

Reactions: 2

Yolanda is a hustler- no mistake about it. Her divorce from Hadid (bedridden for a year) was very similar to Foster’s.

How I’ve retained this trivia I’ve no idea!

Reactions: 8
Very interesting about Yolanda. If she had of stayed a hw this is the sort of thing Rinna should have been digging on!

Reactions: 3
Started RHUGT3, the first 15 minutes are all about Jen Shah. Enjoying so far, eventhough I have to suffer Leah's existence. Hopefully we won't hear much from her.
I shall have to watch this over weekend, what's your thoughts on it? Not a fan of Leah either!!!!

Reactions: 1
UGT3 thoughts so far, Porcha needs to join Potomac and replace Robyn, her and Gizelle are so messy together!!

Reactions: 10
I shall have to watch this over weekend, what's your thoughts on it? Not a fan of Leah either!!!!
Porsha and Candiace are going at it. Heather is unhinged, again. I won't spoil what she said but I'm still ???? I can't like Alexia anymore but I love my Marysol. Leah is there, being dramatic as usual, all because her mom didn't give her the attention she thought she deserved when she was 14.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.