The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own but I fail to see how placing a tree with lights and baubles on in the corner of one’s living room can help with depression!
Especially considering the cost of the electricity now.
In fact it has the opposite effect on me, I feel depressed seeing people making a mockery of the Christmas season in this way.
Trees were never traditionally put up until December.
This quest for instant gratuity is killing off the magic.
Sue and her vast family are a perfect example I’m afraid.
I don’t agree, I do think it cheers people up, but everyone’s entitled to their own opinion

Reactions: 13
Each to their own but I fail to see how placing a tree with lights and baubles on in the corner of one’s living room can help with depression!
Especially considering the cost of the electricity now.
In fact it has the opposite effect on me, I feel depressed seeing people making a mockery of the Christmas season in this way.
Trees were never traditionally put up until December.
This quest for instant gratuity is killing off the magic.
Sue and her vast family are a perfect example I’m afraid.
Anyway enough about when one puts up their trees as it’s going a bit off subject, enjoy them whenever you do it.

Reactions: 11
I don't understand the seats in the shop. They just seem more like chairs from a waiting room not ones you would sit down to eat at or if it's all food to takeaway surely you wouldn't need to sit down to wait for a few pies to be bagged up. Did they used to have normal tables and chairs like a cafe or nothing at all?
To be fair they could do that anyway, not like they can’t afford to give a few away. No doubt their savvy accountant will also find a way to reclaim more tax on their “charity”.
But what would you have done if you’d been depressed in June or July?

Exactly this, are these people with their trees already up ridiculously early not even thinking about the extra electricity costs this year?
I love how you’re saying about electricity with the lights and your username is shineslight😂

lmao at the pathetic turn out for the pie shop. Really think they are celebs don’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get why people get bothered about others putting up their tree in November? It’s not your living room it’s not your electric does it really matter? Honestly getting tedious now reading on social media the people justifying why their tree is up and the people keep stating the obvious, we all know it’s November!

(no I don’t have my tree up, wouldn’t feel the need to tell the world when I do, and I couldn’t care less who does and who doesn’t)

Reactions: 19
I love how you’re saying about electricity with the lights and your username is shineslight😂

lmao at the pathetic turn out for the pie shop. Really think they are celebs don’t they
Hopefully the pathetic turn out is a sign of things to come and that the Radfraud gravy train is heading for the terminus.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why people get bothered about others putting up their tree in November? It’s not your living room it’s not your electric does it really matter? Honestly getting tedious now reading on social media the people justifying why their tree is up and the people keep stating the obvious, we all know it’s November!

(no I don’t have my tree up, wouldn’t feel the need to tell the world when I do, and I couldn’t care less who does and who doesn’t)
This 🙌🏻 if it’s not bothering you or interfering in your life I don’t see why it bothers people 😬 has it really gotten to a point where you’re a bad person for putting some decorations up? That’s the problem with these threads they love to nit pick when they have nothing to comment on they go looking!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Suggestion for next thread.....They fund their lifestyle selling pies,
It’s all a load of f’king lies..... 😂🥟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I didn't realise it was such a controversial thing! Mine isn't up, I secretly dread putting it up at all lol, but an early tree isn't affecting anyone unless the lights are blaring all day. There's more important things happening in the world. And although Sue's tree is a hideous eyesore and a brilliant shrine to her consumerism, it's not even on the top 50 list of disgusting horrifying nasty things she's done.

With that said, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna have fun gossiping about her tacky over the top decorations and greedy thoughtless consumerism

Reactions: 11
Exactly this, are these people with their trees already up ridiculously early not even thinking about the extra electricity costs this year?
Not really as we’re out the house 12 hours a day 6 days a week at work so don’t use a lot. The majority of time we’re at home we’re asleep haha

Reactions: 9
Not really as we’re out the house 12 hours a day 6 days a week at work so don’t use a lot. The majority of time we’re at home we’re asleep haha
So they don’t really see much of the tree they were so eager to put up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sophie’s kids there, all in the front room with their shoes on. No wonder they go through so many rugs, they must get filthy 👀
Not really a thread suggestion but if the next title can include something about expensive mugs and bug ridden rugs I might even put my Christmas tree up early 😜😂
On a side note Sophie’s kids always look clean and well turned out. Maybe she could give Sue parenting advice?

BAE71AC0-2244-4906-811D-977917B05E9E.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Sophie’s kids there, all in the front room with their shoes on. No wonder they go through so many rugs, they must get filthy 👀
Not really a thread suggestion but if the next title can include something about expensive mugs and bug ridden rugs I might even put my Christmas tree up early 😜😂
On a side note Sophie’s kids always look clean and well turned out. Maybe she could give Sue parenting advice?

View attachment 1753615
I didn't even realise they changed the rug again, it can't be normal to go through them like wet wipes!!
But it's Probably because sue has nothing to do all day so keeps shopping even when its not needed.
Have they heard of a steam cleaner 🤔

Reactions: 10

View attachment 1753615
You know what the first thing I saw was the difference between the two sets of children Sophies neat and tidy hair brushed etc then you see Sue's kids hair half brushed I felt sad for them to be honest

Reactions: 13
Yes, first thing I noticed too!!! Why does she never brush their hair? Even when she scrags it back in bunches the parting is never straight.

Reactions: 8
What a stark difference between Sophie's kids and Sues. Their hair is shiny and neat, their clothes fit, they look well nourished. We never see Radford kids with long hair like that either- their hair is so damaged it straggles around their shoulders.

Has anyone noticed that not a single one of Sue and Noels kids have glasses? I doubt none of them need them considering 75% of the population needs vision correction, it's more likely that they wouldn't bother taking them to an optician to check. Just like how they never take them to the dentist despite some of them clearly needing braces.

Reactions: 18
All that money yet the kids are still scruffy, I get not spending load on kids clothes . But last week I bought loads of really nice clothes from Tesco, cheap as anything
Asda had loads in when I went last week some really nice bits for under £10 as well

Reactions: 4
So sue is a SAHM yet can’t make the kids lunches . What I am missing ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.