The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie must be pregnant that’s why she didn’t join them in the motorhome I recon. And that’s why she needs a holiday and new dog to keep her happy. The youngest kids wanted to go bowling while they were away in the van but because there were no older kids there sue wouldn’t help them, she had to get home in a rush to put Halloween decs up over two weeks early 😂

Reactions: 19
Shall we recap the last thread? They got another puppy. They went on multiple expensive holidays again. Noel is still creepy. Sue is still braggy. They're still terrible at parenting. They bought a bunch more crap. We suspect Katie might be pregnant. The kids are still in ill-fitting clothes that aren't appropriate for the weather. They're still boring and filthy and lazy. They ignored one of their sons birthdays.

We might as well copy and paste the same recap on every thread because it's always the same. Boring boring boring! Every thread can be summed up with: Holiday, puppy, baby or pregnancy, bragging, bad parenting, and people are still waiting for pies.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Checking in
I’ve absolutely no idea why though 😂🤦‍♀️
Boring bastards 😩
😂 think some of us only come on this thread now for the other the people who comment, and the fact they give some great comments in these twats . Let’s face it the Redford are boring now.

Reactions: 23
Shall we recap the last thread? They got another puppy. They went on multiple expensive holidays again. Noel is still creepy. Sue is still braggy. They're still terrible at parenting. They bought a bunch more crap. We suspect Katie might be pregnant. The kids are still in ill-fitting clothes that aren't appropriate for the weather. They're still boring and filthy and lazy. They ignored one of their sons birthdays.

We might as well copy and paste the same recap on every thread because it's always the same. Boring boring boring! Every thread can be summed up with: Holiday, puppy, baby or pregnancy, bragging, bad parenting, and people are still waiting for pies.
What's the signs of Katie pregnant? Wouldn't be shocking though

Reactions: 4
What's the signs of Katie pregnant? Wouldn't be shocking though
I’m not getting a pregnancy vibe off Katie but with this lot you never know. For her own sake I hope she’s not, she’s far too young and needs time to have a life NOT raising kids before she starts her own little family.

Reactions: 20
I’m not getting a pregnancy vibe off Katie but with this lot you never know. For her own sake I hope she’s not, she’s far too young and needs time to have a life NOT raising kids before she starts her own little family.
Yeah I don't think it'll be long at all though but I agree.

Reactions: 6
In their latest vlog- why does Sue have a babies bottle in her backpack!?
Or am i seeing things!?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I still think there’ll be a trip to New York in the offing sometime.
Imagine the brag fest for Skanky after shopping there.

Reactions: 9
Take your kids to the dentist, for crying out loud Sue.
Sue 👋 hello Sue 👋 content idea number sixty bajillion for you. Taking the kids to the dentist! Look at them all going in, but we can't film inside the surgery so will tell the world everything is perfect 😁.

Reactions: 13
Are Bonnie and Heidie alright? Whilst playing with the swingball Heidie just shut down and went all spaced out like someone had pulled her plug out 🤭 And Bonnie putting the little Halloween tea lights in her mouth - isn’t she a bit old for that? Funny pair 😆

I also can’t believe the crap they eat. I mean I’m not the healthiest eater but toddlers having ice creams then pizza/burgers in the restaurant followed by sweets and snacks for the film and then chocolate and cream on pancakes for breakfast. Fgs woman cook a decent healthy meal with some veg in and give them a bit of fruit/veg instead of sweets all the time. I know they’re on holiday and everyone eats shite on holiday but the trouble is they’re permanently on holiday so permanently eating shite. It can’t be good for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why the duck do these attractions allow the Scratty Radfords to film when they are there.
IMHO they are ruining experiences for anybody that may wish to visit in the future. There will be no element of surprise.
It’s time they were stopped😡😡😡😡😡selfish bastards.

Reactions: 13
😂 think some of us only come on this thread now for the other the people who comment, and the fact they give some great comments in these twats . Let’s face it the Redford are boring now.
The best content is through tattle! I can not bare to watch a single video these scrotes make! But I adore the tattle comentary- thanks guys! Unseen hero's

Reactions: 24
Hi, long-time browser but first time posting on this forum.

19 is way too young to have a baby. I might be wrong, but it seems a pattern for the Radford kids to have babies young. It seems like they are so neglected emotionally by their parents that having kids is the only way to get attention from Sue and Noel. Not helped by the fact that the girls (and not the boys) are forced into parentification before they even become teenagers.

Reactions: 18
Hi, long-time browser but first time posting on this forum.

19 is way too young to have a baby. I might be wrong, but it seems a pattern for the Radford kids to have babies young. It seems like they are so neglected emotionally by their parents that having kids is the only way to get attention from Sue and Noel. Not helped by the fact that the girls (and not the boys) are forced into parentification before they even become teenagers.
In the radford family 19 ain’t young to av a baby 19 is old for them lot 13 is young but no one care they stayed together for years
Also No happy birthday post for James 18th today can tell they only favour the girls

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I honestly don't see any signs of pregnancy except that Katie is a Radford girl with a boyfriend and she's 19 (I think?) which is considered a geriatric pregnancy in Radford world. I think people were suspicious because her boyfriend was laying on her stomach and she was talking about cravings. The speculation pops up all the time. I really hope she's not, but I wouldn't be surprised. Her mum had a child in school when she was 19!

Katie may be good with her siblings but I don't think she'd be much better than Millie and Sue as a mum, she can be as childish and petty as the others. She acts about 15, which is better than her mum who acts 14 tops

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.