The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could use the pies to also feed their kids who look malnourished. Id be wary of buying from a family who’s own kids were there and look under fed. Why don’t they feed their kids left overs is there something wrong with them?
Giving extras to those struggling to feed their families whilst not publicising it would be best as it’s done out of care not for publicity.
I work in a cafe and bring left over meals and prep daily.... says it all makes pies 🥧 but probably buys from Morrisons

Reactions: 5
Coping with the Cost of Living Crisis? By going on extravagant holidays, buying a camper van, cars, tit, bloody stupid dogs..... mate, I've just had to ask for discretionary credit to be added to our gas meter and i have a bloody full time career 😡🤬
Im so sorry to hear you’re struggling to the point of having to go to those lengths. I hope you get some positive news soon (a little lottery win would be lovely 🙏🥰)

As for that poxy shower of freeloaders that’s the biggest crock of shite they’ve said so far. They’re riding a wave at the moment but there’s a storm brewing and they’re in for a huge fall.

Reactions: 10
I’ve always found those folks that put Christmas trees & decorations up early ie in November to be vulgar and immature.
Little wonder that Sue’s on it already 🙄

But to be fair Noel did unplug the hot tub to save on electricity at some point this year!
Although next thing we knew they’d obtained one of those bigger swim spa things to go alongside it 🙄
They’re such flakes the pair of them.
I put my Xmas tree up yesterday… I’m not vulgar but I am immature at times 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has pweirdo gone with them to the Manchester Christmas market?
That’s what I was going to say. He doesn’t go to work anymore. It was Monday morning

You’d have thought they’d have actually looked at the front of the shop and grabbed the weeds out. I mean, they should be nearly dead this time of year but nope, attention to detail not really there.
That’s their shop. Omg that’s a cover up for something dodgy. No way that support their life style

Reactions: 14
Im so sorry to hear you’re struggling to the point of having to go to those lengths. I hope you get some positive news soon (a little lottery win would be lovely 🙏🥰)

As for that poxy shower of freeloaders that’s the biggest crock of shite they’ve said so far. They’re riding a wave at the moment but there’s a storm brewing and they’re in for a huge fall.
Aww bless you! Thank you! We had to buy a new washer, car battery etc so that didn't help!

Makes you sick seeing this shower of shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Scratty was disappointed with the Christmas markets. That will be because she couldn’t buy her usual amounts of plastic TAT.

• Haha
I’ve always found those folks that put Christmas trees & decorations up early ie in November to be vulgar and immature.
Little wonder that Sue’s on it already 🙄
Ouch 🥴🤣 I’ve had mine up a few days and it’s made me feel a lot better.. after a very crappy few weeks I needed something to cheer me up so the Xmas tree it was. Kids enjoyed it, I enjoyed it. Wouldn’t say I’m vulgar and immature though 🥺

• Heart
Ouch 🥴🤣 I’ve had mine up a few days and it’s made me feel a lot better.. after a very crappy few weeks I needed something to cheer me up so the Xmas tree it was. Kids enjoyed it, I enjoyed it. Wouldn’t say I’m vulgar and immature though 🥺
Aren’t you fed up of the sight of it by Christmas though?
I always think that after a couple of weeks on display decorations start looking a bit dinghy.
They’re definitely past their best by the time Christmas comes around if you put them up too early.

Reactions: 3
Coping with the Cost of Living Crisis? By going on extravagant holidays, buying a camper van, cars, tit, bloody stupid dogs..... mate, I've just had to ask for discretionary credit to be added to our gas meter and i have a bloody full time career 😡🤬
How can they have the words 'cost of living crisis' and 'recent holidays to the Maldives and Florida' in the same paragraph?!!😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So Sue was disappointed with the Christmas Market, is that a swipe because your relaunch failed with only 17 customers turning up? Sue is morphing into Sarah Ingham by the day.

Reactions: 11
Scratty was disappointed with the Christmas markets. That will be because she couldn’t buy her usual amounts of plastic TAT.
bet Noel was like oh sue they charge £9 for a sausage , we need to put our pie prices up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hear what shinealight is saying in general about the early Christmas tree putter uppers. They can be vulgar and immature. Like Sue. But sometimes we are just plain immature or excited for the silly season. I actually don't put mine up until the 6th of December as it's my birthday then and the family don't scoff at me. Also if you put it up too early and have cats like I do, they might be climbing it or playing with the decorations

Reactions: 5
She bought a cup of hot chocolate with marshmellows and had to post it went home disappointed as nothing else there to buy . My bets on a next shop soon or another b n m tit shop post .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.