Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mz BW

Chatty Member
I find it interesting that a group of people in here are constantly talking shit about Millie (one of them especially her #gasp# teeth) yet as soon as Harley is mentioned - Harley who has been arrested (at least) twice since the baby was born (prompt my memory, how many times has Millie been arrested? :rolleyes: ) and Harley who was a shitty person - according to his mother - before the kid was born, well hell he gets all the sympathy & hopes that he gets the "help he needs".
Do any of you think that Millie might need help too? Being brought up by 2 piles of shit, taught to parent to #the tunnel's style of pump 'em out then fob 'em off to whoever stands still long enough. Highly credentialed parenting mentors.
I mean therapy when I say "help" (since people tend to jump to money when it comes to Millie.) Again, so tough to understand when she has seen the change to the family's entire lifestyle since they got money. Naturally they do the stupidest things with it, consider the source(s). She has been trained to be her braindead mother's clone. How would she know how bad it all is?

Just getting in first here - nope I am not a Radford or a supporter :rolleyes::poop: There are few people I feel as much contempt for as Sue (especially) & Noel the pweirdo. Nor do I "like "Millie. I feel sorry for her as I do all of the kids, none of them asked for the shitshow of their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Personally I don't care how rich someone is - if you qualify for PIP, you qualify for PIP. It's not a benefit you can scrounge. Doesn't work like that. Proper gets on my wick when people assume it does. I hope people who think like that never have to support someone they love through the benefits system...if you didn't already feel hopeless and have no self confidence when you apply, you sure do by the end of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

babybelle

VIP Member
Sue let Phoebe and Heidie have a sleep at 5pm. Who even does that, then at 9pm they are both sat watching a Christmas film with Sue complaining that neither will go to bed. Can't think why!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
When she was looking at that kettle she said “Noel we should buy that for the motorhome“ and both Noel and Chloe said “it’s 80 quid!!!, Chloe said something about daylight robbery - it’s so weird it’s like Chloe is the mum and Sue’s the kid saying ‘I want, I want’ all the time. She didn’t even look at the price, she really doesn’t have a clue 😡

Reactions: 31

babybelle

VIP Member
Even with money, there is no way Sue and Noel will be spending like water. You forget, this is a man who goes to the shops and instantly puts the calculator on his phone. Noel wouldn't have allowed Sue to spend £1k on the girls to do Bibbity bobbity boo boutique, or nearly £900 for the robot things the boys had. They were eating out every day in restaurants that everyone was saying are expensive, but even if they weren't expensive, they were taking 26 people to eat in them 3 times a day. On the latest kids and counting, they were "Xmas shopping" and looking at £1k consoles per child!!! No one does that unless it's gifted. Someone on an earlier thread when I listed everything they bought during lockdown said the garden furniture was gifted, the swim hot tub thing is gifted. I also think the camper van was too. They spend money way too fast and in vast amounts for it to be their money. I think the Dyson hair wrap and hairdryer they gave Chloe for Christmas last year was also gifted, because Sue made a big deal saying they spend about £150/£200 per child on presents, well the air wrap and hair dryer are way more than that and they gave Chloe other gifts on top of that, then presented Sophie with a designer handbag. Something was said on another YouTube families thread that they parents of that family literally fire off emails constantly begging for freebies and 9 times out of 10 they get them. Sue is always sat chilling, so makes you wonder if that's what she's doing. It seemed odd to me that she got gifted all the kids school uniforms from Asda, because Asda are usually all about community, and unless asked, would probably have donated uniforms. We all know Sue's not shy when along for things, like all the laptops she "borrowed" from her kids school when all her kids have ipads they could have used. I think channel 5 paid for Lapland too and their Christmas gifts last year, in fact thinking about things, I don't think Sue and Noel actually pay for much, I think it's all gifted. I also think they have a deal with Asda, because Sue used to shop daily as it was cheaper, now, she has shopping delivered every week and it's a minimum of £200/£300.

So they have on their website due to overwhelming demand and high volume their despatch is now 10 days, so Sue thinks it's a great idea to announce that as Heidie is now at nursery all day on a Monday, Noel will be taking every Monday off so they get time together. So his working week has gone from about 20 hours to about 16. Tell us you aren't claiming tax credits without saying you claim tax credits. Noel has every afternoon and weekend off, why does he also need Mondays off too?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I have done this really weird thing where I haven't got any criticism for my Christmas shopping this year because I didn't post a picture of it on social media. Weird, I know. I wonder if Sue knows it's possible to do this? Turns out you can do the shopping without photographing it and posting it anywhere. Just a little life hack for you Sue babe while you're reading Tattle xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

MayVis

I’m not entirely comfortable with the speculation around Katie. There is no solid evidence unlike Millie who was desperately trying to hide hers for the TV cameras.

I don’t really like the criticism of the children. They’re the result of their dysfunctional parents who have exploited every part of their life for cash. It’s unforgivable. Those younger children were only created with content and cash in Noel and Sue’s mind.

Reactions: 30

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Shall we recap the last thread? They got another puppy. They went on multiple expensive holidays again. Noel is still creepy. Sue is still braggy. They're still terrible at parenting. They bought a bunch more crap. We suspect Katie might be pregnant. The kids are still in ill-fitting clothes that aren't appropriate for the weather. They're still boring and filthy and lazy. They ignored one of their sons birthdays.

We might as well copy and paste the same recap on every thread because it's always the same. Boring boring boring! Every thread can be summed up with: Holiday, puppy, baby or pregnancy, bragging, bad parenting, and people are still waiting for pies.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

lastdis

VIP Member
Here-

Probably Florida too!! You know saving money on presents "aren't we Nowull!!!"
Dear sue , fuck off. You wouldn’t have had so many big holidays if you were struggling in the slightest, and it’s ok you can cutdown on cleaning the pie shop. Not like you can’t any lower hygiene rating is it.

Nothings happened to Chloe, she’s just had a baby
Think Chloe is just more comfortable now and doesn’t feel the need to put loads of make up on all the time. She’s just happy

Reactions: 27

babybelle

VIP Member
Here you go Lazy Susan. For the cost of your two Florida holidays, you could have bought 2 or 3 of these and earnt a small income from renting them to your kids, then your kids could give up their social housing houses and give them to people who really need them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
She is quite rude and aggressive with her replies. All of them are. Channel 5 should drop them . Only people who are responsible for ruining the business is them. It’s filthy. No hygiene and Noel is never there. Take some responsibility narcissists.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Are Bonnie and Heidie alright? Whilst playing with the swingball Heidie just shut down and went all spaced out like someone had pulled her plug out 🤭 And Bonnie putting the little Halloween tea lights in her mouth - isn’t she a bit old for that? Funny pair 😆

I also can’t believe the crap they eat. I mean I’m not the healthiest eater but toddlers having ice creams then pizza/burgers in the restaurant followed by sweets and snacks for the film and then chocolate and cream on pancakes for breakfast. Fgs woman cook a decent healthy meal with some veg in and give them a bit of fruit/veg instead of sweets all the time. I know they’re on holiday and everyone eats shite on holiday but the trouble is they’re permanently on holiday so permanently eating shite. It can’t be good for them.

• Haha

HoneyNed

Yep, probably some Xmas tat with the December first breakfast as well as those giant Xmas eve sacks. Expensive advent calendars, presents for the dogs, new Xmas pjs, jumpers, bedding, the family secret Santa again (I thought that was supposed to be. Fun at of making it cheap, they got each other whole outfits!), Days out.

she needs to wind her neck in! People in filthy bakeries shouldn't throw rancid pies!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

babybelle

VIP Member
"back in the day" doesn't make child abuse and statutory rape okay. and even if it did - which it doesn't - we're talking 35 years ago, not the middle ages. Sue was a 12 year old child when Nowull started abusing her - and even in a photo of her aged about 14 holding a baby Chris, she looks about 10. Nowull is a pweirdo and a predator. he fist met Sue when she was under the age of 12, as he was a friend of her older brother, so quite obviously had/has an interest in pre-pubescent girls. he is absolutely vile and should be prosecuted. just because Sue married her abuser or your nan deems it acceptable behaviour doesn't make it okay or legal or in any way less vile.

this is exactly the issue with Nowull not being held accountable for is predatory behaviour - so many people are quick to leap to his defence and justify his abuse because it was "years ago" in a way that they absolutely wouldn't if a grown man raped their own 12 year old daughter, in which case they would be straight to the police and expecting him to face the consequences. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I still cannot believe that the two people in the world who were meant to protect Sue, totally and utterly failed her. I would actually be ashamed to be Sue's parents and to know what happened. What makes it worse is Sue's mother went on 22 kids and said " yes they were very young, but what can you do?" I will tell you madam, chop his balls off then report him to the police, not just let it lie.

• Heart

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
I had the producers of the One Show literally begging me to do a segment for their show many years ago because a piece they were doing had fallen through. I told them no way jose, and people still ask me now why I didn't do it.
There is no way on earth I would advertise to the world who we are and what our kids look like then have everyone judging us. I couldn't bear to have my family on full show like the Radfords.

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I'm still shocked and disgusted that they let Tillie have that Nintendo switch that someone sent her. For one thing, no normal person spends that much on a game console for a child they don't know who can easily afford it themselves. Maybe it was someone with lovely intentions who isn't great with social boundaries but maybe it was a creep. Was this person such an obsessed fan that they felt seeing the Radfords receive their gift was worth their money? Or were they a weirdo who now thinks they have some relationship or right to Tillie, some connection with her, and someone who viewed that clip of her differently than an innocent mind would? Either way boundaries were crossed and these asshole parents let it happen. They should have given it to charity or sent it straight back. Not to mention you never know who has installed a hidden tracking, microphone or camera device on things.

Maybe I'm paranoid but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Sue and Noel taught their children that it's ok to accept gifts from strangers, even food. They blurred the boundaries between friend and stranger. Oh well, good thing these potential creepers have no way of finding their home, school or personal information or pictures of the kids in the bath or in bed... oh, wait.

• Heart