The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a stark difference between Sophie's kids and Sues. Their hair is shiny and neat, their clothes fit, they look well nourished. We never see Radford kids with long hair like that either- their hair is so damaged it straggles around their shoulders.

Has anyone noticed that not a single one of Sue and Noels kids have glasses? I doubt none of them need them considering 75% of the population needs vision correction, it's more likely that they wouldn't bother taking them to an optician to check. Just like how they never take them to the dentist despite some of them clearly needing braces.
Doesnt Luke wear glasses ? Thought I’d seen him wearing them once...🤔

Reactions: 5
Each to their own but I fail to see how placing a tree with lights and baubles on in the corner of one’s living room can help with depression!
Especially considering the cost of the electricity now.
In fact it has the opposite effect on me, I feel depressed seeing people making a mockery of the Christmas season in this way.
Trees were never traditionally put up until December.
This quest for instant gratuity is killing off the magic.
Sue and her vast family are a perfect example I’m afraid.
Why are you so arsed about someone else’s tree and Christmas decs😂 bloody hell love, lighten up you mardy 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesnt Luke wear glasses ? Thought I’d seen him wearing them once...🤔
not sure, but if he does it will be because he's at an age where he is able to get himself an appointment at the opticians if he's struggling ot see properly. i doubt the kids have their eyes tested - just like taking the kids to the dentist isn't a priority. even if they were squinting, Sue wouldn't notice. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
You know what the first thing I saw was the difference between the two sets of children Sophies neat and tidy hair brushed etc then you see Sue's kids hair half brushed I felt sad for them to be honest
That's because Sophie has a manageable amount if children and was sensible and stopped. Sue can't manage one child but went and had 22 which to be fair, any human would find hard to manage. Lovely as Tillie is, I think she is the scruffiest of them all and mostly that is because of her hair. It's not cared for and rarely brushed which is a shame xx

Reactions: 16
That's because Sophie has a manageable amount if children and was sensible and stopped. Sue can't manage one child but went and had 22 which to be fair, any human would find hard to manage. Lovely as Tillie is, I think she is the scruffiest of them all and mostly that is because of her hair. It's not cared for and rarely brushed which is a shame xx
what's worse is that by Tillie's age, she should be able to at least brush her own hair, even if she struggles to get it in a ponytail or whatever. it just shows that Sue's failure to ensure her kids have a presentable appearance, in terms of ensuring they are clean and teaching them about hygiene and the very basics of brushing and untangling their hair has a longlasting impact, in that they aren't being taught the age-appropriate self care skills they should be perfectly capable of doing themselves. Tillie seems sweet, but i imagine she is bullied at school for looking so unkempt and her hair a scruffy, tangled mess at an age when kids are so focused on their appearance. it's a shame that one of older sisters hasn't stepped in to help her out and teach her how to brush her hair. it's not their responsibility, but it's sad that nobody has shown Tillie such a basic skill, because Sue isn't bothered with taking care of her kids - even the very basics like ensuring they are well fed and don't have the appearance of scruffy urchins. 😔

Reactions: 16
Scratty is not bothered about her kids hair. They only get a haircut when it’s for filming. She’s had hers coloured Copper ffs, now it looks like Copper coloured straw. Who the hell is her hairdresser, they want the boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Millie put up the same phone ad again what I read gets her 500 pounds. She’s done it lots now recently. I don’t understand how she can get this money what for her Xmas shopping

The comments 😂

Don’t the girls have college or something out shopping on a Monday morning not to mention noel

Reactions: 5
Millie put up the same phone ad again what I read gets her 500 pounds. She’s done it lots now recently. I don’t understand how she can get this money what for her Xmas shopping

Don’t the girls have college or something out shopping on a Monday morning not to mention noel
£500 for sharing a post 😳
Hope she’s telling the jobcentre

Reactions: 11
Lazy Susan is now doing an ad for Tesco Christmas joy. Not bad considering she shops at Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lazy Susan is now doing an ad for Tesco Christmas joy. Not bad considering she shops at Asda
And what does she buy? tit tons of chocolate! Sue people are struggling to afford the basic foods and you're showing your haul of *free* chocolate! Just duck right off!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
And what does she buy? tit tons of chocolate! Sue people are struggling to afford the basic foods and you're showing your haul of *free* chocolate! Just duck right off!
Never thought I'd say it but there's more to christmas than mountains of chocolate Sue!
Did she really say a chocolately thing is only £8 so let's get a few and that 4 tubs won't last until Christmas, they will if you don't show them to anyone 🤔 😒

Seems really ingenuine when she already made it clear they get weekly online delivery from asda, maybe that's where millie got tips from with her one repeated ad that's a load of lies.
As long as they get paid who cares of its truthful and you can bet anything she hasn't and won't tell the jobcentre about it.

Never thought I'd say it but there's more to christmas than mountains of chocolate Sue!
Did she really say a chocolately thing is only £8 so let's get a few and that 4 tubs won't last until Christmas, they will if you don't show them to anyone 🤔 😒

Seems really ingenuine when she already made it clear they get weekly online delivery from asda, maybe that's where millie got tips from with her one repeated ad that's a load of lies.
As long as they get paid who cares of its truthful and you can bet anything she hasn't and won't tell the jobcentre about it.
that will be 4 tubs of chocolates scoffed by Sue and Nowull over the next few weeks, because the kids probably get one chocolate to share between three of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️😔

I wouldn’t shop inTesco now if it was the last shop on earth. Them kids are so bleeping greedy, they couldn’t get their hands in the tub quick enough.
Pure Greed.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t shop inTesco now if it was the last shop on earth. Them kids are so bleeping greedy, they couldn’t get their hands in the tub quick enough.
Pure Greed.
Most kids are greedy if you ask me 😂😯 especially with chocolate and sweet things

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.