The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d have thought they’d have actually looked at the front of the shop and grabbed the weeds out. I mean, they should be nearly dead this time of year but nope, attention to detail not really there.
Why would none of them think about keeping the front of the shop tidy and weed free?
A sure sign of neglect of a property right there.

Reactions: 5
Think of the extra energy costs of having Christmas lights up from mid nov rather than waiting till start /mid Dec.
We tend to put ours up mid dec take down 12 days after Christmas.

I hear what shinealight is saying in general about the early Christmas tree putter uppers. They can be vulgar and immature. Like Sue. But sometimes we are just plain immature or excited for the silly season. I actually don't put mine up until the 6th of December as it's my birthday then and the family don't scoff at me. Also if you put it up too early and have cats like I do, they might be climbing it or playing with the decorations
December up is fine.

Reactions: 2
I’ve always found those folks that put Christmas trees & decorations up early ie in November to be vulgar and immature.
Little wonder that Sue’s on it already 🙄

But to be fair Noel did unplug the hot tub to save on electricity at some point this year!
Although next thing we knew they’d obtained one of those bigger swim spa things to go alongside it 🙄
They’re such flakes the pair of them.
Oh dear! I’m so sorry to say I’ve put a few Christmas bits up, only because I’m bleeping depressed😂 They do cheer me up a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We will probably put our tree up second week of December.
Given the ridiculous energy prices it probably costs £500 a day for tree lights! 😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 4
Oh dear! I’m so sorry to say I’ve put a few Christmas bits up, only because I’m bleeping depressed😂 They do cheer me up a bit.
But what would you have done if you’d been depressed in June or July?

We will probably put our tree up second week of December.
Given the ridiculous energy prices it probably costs £500 a day for tree lights! 😆😆😆😆
Exactly this, are these people with their trees already up ridiculously early not even thinking about the extra electricity costs this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see on Facebook stories that Sue is Christmas shopping/out for lunch. Might be the expensive garden center.

Exactly this, are these people with their trees already up ridiculously early not even thinking about the extra electricity costs this year?
We only have ours on for several hours in the evening. However for years I've always wondered how much extra some people spend in December with their Xmas lights.

You would think after 22 children she would know the benefits of rear facing carseats and also how to strap a child in safely! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14

In June and July I was enjoying the lovely weather and out every day. It’s so miserable now, hence I need a bit of cheering up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve always found those folks that put Christmas trees & decorations up early ie in November to be vulgar and immature.
Little wonder that Sue’s on it already 🙄
Awww I'm an early putter upper. Mines up! I'm not depressed, if I'm vulgar and immature I will take it! Love Christmas and everything about it!

Reactions: 9
So the 2 year old child dictates to Scratty what she will wear. Only because she is a crap mother and lets the feral kids do exactly as they like. She wouldn’t leave the house without it, she is running rings round Scratty and she’s letting her.
Also for somebody who can’t get in the mood for Christmas she is doing everything to the contrary. Sue Radford you are a HABITUAL LIAR you Skanky mare,

Reactions: 7
Awww I'm an early putter upper. Mines up! I'm not depressed, if I'm vulgar and immature I will take it! Love Christmas and everything about it!
But it isn’t Christmas yet!
It isn’t even advent 🤷🏻‍♀️

In June and July I was enjoying the lovely weather and out every day. It’s so miserable now, hence I need a bit of cheering up.
So do I, but there’s no way I’m stooping to Sue’s pathetic level by acting like a petulant toddler that wants the Christmas tree up far too early.
I think the magic of the season has been ruined by among other things putting decorations up long before they need to be.

The comments 😂

If Sue wasn’t impressed then perhaps it’s worth going.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But it isn’t Christmas yet!
It isn’t even advent 🤷🏻‍♀️

So do I, but there’s no way I’m stooping to Sue’s pathetic level by acting like a petulant toddler that wants the Christmas tree up far too early.
I think the magic of the season has been ruined by among other things putting decorations up long before they need to be.

If Sue wasn’t impressed then perhaps it’s worth going.
I know plenty of people who’ve put their tree up already and they’re certainly not ‘vulgar’ and think it’s really rude to say this! I personally haven’t yet, but may well do it this weekend as my children as with their Dad the weekend after.
If people are feeling a little down in the dumps at the mo and want to inject some cheer into their lives, well good for them, I really don’t blame them. It’s been a pretty miserable year with one thing and another. Maybe people are doing it to cheer their kids up and aren’t having the lights on all the time. It really doesn’t matter does it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know plenty of people who’ve put their tree up already and they’re certainly not ‘vulgar’ and think it’s really rude to say this! I personally haven’t yet, but may well do it this weekend as my children as with their Dad the weekend after.
If people are feeling a little down in the dumps at the mo and want to inject some cheer into their lives, well good for them, I really don’t blame them. It’s been a pretty miserable year with one thing and another. Maybe people are doing it to cheer their kids up and aren’t having the lights on all the time. It really doesn’t matter does it!
Each to their own but I fail to see how placing a tree with lights and baubles on in the corner of one’s living room can help with depression!
Especially considering the cost of the electricity now.
In fact it has the opposite effect on me, I feel depressed seeing people making a mockery of the Christmas season in this way.
Trees were never traditionally put up until December.
This quest for instant gratuity is killing off the magic.
Sue and her vast family are a perfect example I’m afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.