The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never thought I'd say it but there's more to christmas than mountains of chocolate Sue!
Did she really say a chocolately thing is only £8 so let's get a few and that 4 tubs won't last until Christmas, they will if you don't show them to anyone 🤔 😒
To be fair me and my daughter have already eaten a whole tub of Christmas chocolate :eek: but that was only since September with us eating a few each everyday - my daughter won them at school so we've shared them.

Absolutely mine would have dived in exactly the same 😂
Yep daughter ate all the chocolate decorations off my mums tree last year because we took our eyes off her for 2 seconds after saying she could have 1...oops 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t shop inTesco now if it was the last shop on earth. Them kids are so bleeping greedy, they couldn’t get their hands in the tub quick enough.
Pure Greed.
That's because they probably only usually get 1 unless it's for filming they couldn't believe their luck lol

So now front door decorations not just a wreath oh no splash the cash . Dogs are decorated , the front door . Are they going to the North Pole this year ? that might get her in the Xmas spirit .

Reactions: 7
They on tv now channel watch 16 kids n counting if some of ya not watched before they had money

think this is the one where Samson gets mentioned

Reactions: 3
Well mine wouldn’t.

Why do they decorate the front door, nobody visits them other than family. They don’t have any friends hardly. Such indulgent twats.
Don't forget the delivery men with all the crap Sue buys

They on tv now channel watch 16 kids n counting if some of ya not watched before they had money

think this is the one where Samson gets mentioned
Oh the good old days 😂 Still totally relatable though 😂😂😂😂😂 NOT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All that money yet the kids are still scruffy, I get not spending load on kids clothes . But last week I bought loads of really nice clothes from Tesco, cheap as anything
Not to mention, with as many as they have of similar ages and how fast kids grow, it's really dumb not to have hand-me-downs. I know they don't like it because they think there's a stigma with big families and hand-me-downs but ffs just ruin the environment some more, it's cool.

I'm kinda looking forward to when they're broke.

Think of the extra energy costs of having Christmas lights up from mid nov rather than waiting till start /mid Dec.
We tend to put ours up mid dec take down 12 days after Christmas.

December up is fine.
How many lights are you having where it significantly increases your energy costs? Or are things just billed differently over there? I think when our outdoor lights and indoor trees are on, the power bill goes up maybe $3 for the month, which is nothing compared to how much it goes up having to turn the furnace on. (I hate living in a sub arctic wasteland and have to have the lights on because it's dark from 3pm to 7am from November to March and I just can't.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How many lights are you having where it significantly increases your energy costs? Or are things just billed differently over there? I think when our outdoor lights and indoor trees are on, the power bill goes up maybe $3 for the month, which is nothing compared to how much it goes up having to turn the furnace on. (I hate living in a sub arctic wasteland and have to have the lights on because it's dark from 3pm to 7am from November to March and I just can't.)
We don’t put that many up now, when we were kids more went up. It’s families that put strings and strings up inside along with tree, lights in the windows and loads outside will really notice a difference bills in the U.K. are sky rocketing

Reactions: 2
I have a smart meter. Mines gone up 5p having my lights on. I really don’t think people are going to be struggling with 5p extra. It’s Christmas, people want enjoyment so if they want to put their tree up now let them. It’s not you who has to pay it

Reactions: 14
Can we not just name the new thread “These cunts are boring” cos that’s where I’m at 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here you go fannyflaps. Ok my eldest boy is in prison but he’s doing really well, due out next year. On the upside at least we all have the same surname 🥴 The idiot always said we’d had kids in care, no we haven’t. So you know sue, chat tit, expect tit 🤷🏼‍♀️

You are welcome 🤗

Here you go fannyflaps. Ok my eldest boy is in prison but he’s doing really well, due out next year. On the upside at least we all have the same surname 🥴 The idiot always said we’d had kids in care, no we haven’t. So you know sue, chat tit, expect tit 🤷🏼‍♀️

You are welcome 🤗
I detest liars, that’s all she is.

Attachments

Last edited:

You are welcome 🤗

what was she talking about? I don't suppose she just posted his DL out of the blue. I wonder if her knows his idiot mother is sharing his documents all over.

You are welcome 🤗

you Didn’t need to tell anyone your family situation. hope he manages to do well when out
if the police and social did their job Noel would be in prison for child abuse and Dan for domestic abuse .

Reactions: 16
Not to mention, with as many as they have of similar ages and how fast kids grow, it's really dumb not to have hand-me-downs. I know they don't like it because they think there's a stigma with big families and hand-me-downs but ffs just ruin the environment some more, it's cool.

I'm kinda looking forward to when they're broke.

I’ve a big family. But my kids are all different body shapes and have different styles, so we don’t do hand downs either. But all our outgrown stuff goes to a local church who hand it out to families in need. So only ripped or stained stuff goes in the bin

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.