The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Sue should buy a new rug cos she has not had a new one for 5 minutes!🤣
Don't know about anyone else but I'd be embarrassed to be going through rugs at that speed and showing everyone!
It's fairly obvious sue has way too much free time yet won't help with the pie making and they aren't training the dogs they have before new ones come along much like the little ones.
Well that and the amount of dirty shoes that must track through.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here you go fannyflaps. Ok my eldest boy is in prison but he’s doing really well, due out next year. On the upside at least we all have the same surname 🥴 The idiot always said we’d had kids in care, no we haven’t. So you know sue, chat tit, expect tit 🤷🏼‍♀️

You are welcome 🤗

I detest liars, that’s all she is.
Omg why you showing his passport and number 😳

Reactions: 8
No one posted that passport online so it should not be on here. People can use his number to try commit fraud/security identity checks

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Christmas is just around the corner so they’ve re-opened the pie shop to continue to money launder

Reactions: 7
16 kids and counting is on tv. Sue and nowel are on a romantic trip to chester.
Is that the episode where because they didnt have a car to go in, Nobhead hired a car and when it turned up Saggy Flaps screeched with delight as Oh My God, its a BMW...how times have changed....🙄😏

Rugs with bugs,
Chavvy Uggs,
Kids with hair full of scraggy lugs...😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are they up to this evening I wonder another late night swim? Annoying he neighbours again?

Reactions: 5
16 kids and counting is on tv. Sue and nowel are on a romantic trip to chester.
Chester? presumably where Millie got the inspiration for baby Chester's name, after hearing Sue and Nouwll reminiscing about their romantic weekend away and thinking it sounded such a beautiful and exotic location! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.