The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion.
# 43 Scratty Sue with her new hair do, had 22 kids but still no clue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How are these 2 still belting out the same crap?
Buy buy buy while the rest of the country is struggling.

The new add for Tesco are hilarious considering her online shopping usually comes from Asda and she films in sainsburys a lot…
But the woman is a fraud so don’t surprise me.

The pie shops hygiene is worrying, from a 2 back to a 4, then back down refitted and still only got a 4. There are some fundamental problems with the hygiene and procedures when this is the case…

Reactions: 17
Who at Tesco thought that it would be a good idea to get them to do an advert? Don't they look at their social media beforehand.
Do companies not care about loyalty now?

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs
Love it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
How are these 2 still belting out the same crap?
Buy buy buy while the rest of the country is struggling.

The new add for Tesco are hilarious considering her online shopping usually comes from Asda and she films in sainsburys a lot…
But the woman is a fraud so don’t surprise me.

The pie shops hygiene is worrying, from a 2 back to a 4, then back down refitted and still only got a 4. There are some fundamental problems with the hygiene and procedures when this is the case…
Well one only has to look at the unkempt lot of them to realise that hygiene isn’t their number one priority!
How anyone can actually eat their pies is a mystery!

Reactions: 9
The dog hasn't a clue what it's done wrong and she's not even trying to show it! No wonder their all ferral! No presents really sue it hasn't a clue what you're on about

They probably gave Chris her surname so no one could prove Nowal is his dad and therefore avoiding any police involvement over a pweirdo knocked her up. That’s presuming the story of the social services telling her parents to let them be together so she doesn’t run away is even true. Wasn’t there a lot of rumours years back that Chris didn’t believe Noel was his real dad?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They probably gave Chris her surname so no one could prove Nowal is his dad and therefore avoiding any police involvement over a pweirdo knocked her up. That’s presuming the story of the social services telling her parents to let them be together so she doesn’t run away is even true. Wasn’t there a lot of rumours years back that Chris didn’t believe Noel was his real dad?
I Dnt think Chris looks anything like Noel or the rest of em wonder if someone else is the dad n Noel decided to take him on as his own hence why he never got done for her gettin her pregnant so young the person who got her pregnant could of got done or could of been rape

Reactions: 15
Oh dear. Article on Facebook from Lancs live about Sue being disappointed with the Christmas Market. The comments. Lots of " because they didnt get offered anything free" lots calling Noel a p****. People saying they are more worried about feeding their families than what Sue's up to. I think this just might be the start of their downfall. Not one favourable comment, not one they work hard comment. Just negative.

Reactions: 23
Could be what the grandad was trying to tell him when they stopped him seeing him before he passed!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve a big family. But my kids are all different body shapes and have different styles, so we don’t do hand downs either. But all our outgrown stuff goes to a local church who hand it out to families in need. So only ripped or stained stuff goes in the bin
it's totally understandable if the clothes don't fit or the kids are older and have their own preferences in style etc - it's not as though you are making a huge deal of it and saying that you would never dress your kids in secondhand or hand-me-down clothes based solely on the fact that they had been previously worn by an older sibling. plus you're donating them to charity, so they are going to a worthy cause and helping families who can't afford to buy clothes for their kids. helping struggling families wouldn't even cross scatty Sue's mind!

plus it's the way Nowull has defended their decision not to hand clothes down - even clothes that have barely been worn and school uniforms - claiming that it would cause the kids to be bullied or feel they weren't as important as older siblings who were having new clothes bought for them - as though they couldn't strike a balance between new and handed down clothes without happily wasting wearable clothing. you'd think they would be far more understanding, given how they struggled financially before their "and counting..." fame, when the kids were definitely wearing hand-me-down clothes and uniforms. not only does that give the message to the older kids that they were far less important than the younger kids, who could never be seen in pre-worn clothing, but also teaches the younger kids that taunting kids at school who aren't as privileged as they are simply because they are dressed in their older siblings outgrown uniform. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
it's totally understandable if the clothes don't fit or the kids are older and have their own preferences in style etc - it's not as though you are making a huge deal of it and saying that you would never dress your kids in secondhand or hand-me-down clothes based solely on the fact that they had been previously worn by an older sibling. plus you're donating them to charity, so they are going to a worthy cause and helping families who can't afford to buy clothes for their kids. helping struggling families wouldn't even cross scatty Sue's mind!

plus it's the way Nowull has defended their decision not to hand clothes down - even clothes that have barely been worn and school uniforms - claiming that it would cause the kids to be bullied or feel they weren't as important as older siblings who were having new clothes bought for them - as though they couldn't strike a balance between new and handed down clothes without happily wasting wearable clothing. you'd think they would be far more understanding, given how they struggled financially before their "and counting..." fame, when the kids were definitely wearing hand-me-down clothes and uniforms. not only does that give the message to the older kids that they were far less important than the younger kids, who could never be seen in pre-worn clothing, but also teaches the younger kids that taunting kids at school who aren't as privileged as they are simply because they are dressed in their older siblings outgrown uniform. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I wonder if the kids were asked whether they would like any of the clothes that don't fit elder siblings anymore how many would actually jump at the chance and pick a couple of bits to keep?? 🤔

Sue makes the decision that they cant but chances are they've never been given the option.

They don’t shop at Tesco as the one in carnforth is the biggest and it’s crap. It’s more like a local one. Asda or Morrisons are the biggest closest ones to them with a little Asda in short walking distance from theirs.
I’m not sure why chris’ passport is on show. Think I’ve missed something.

Next thread suggestion “freebie pies, forget the flies, gloss over the lies, anyone for a late night spa…no surprise.”

Reactions: 5
Here you go fannyflaps. Ok my eldest boy is in prison but he’s doing really well, due out next year. On the upside at least we all have the same surname 🥴 The idiot always said we’d had kids in care, no we haven’t. So you know sue, chat tit, expect tit 🤷🏼‍♀️

You are welcome 🤗

I detest liars, that’s all she is.
This post as confused me 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.