Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Here you go fannyflaps. Ok my eldest boy is in prison but he’s doing really well, due out next year. On the upside at least we all have the same surname 🥴 The idiot always said we’d had kids in care, no we haven’t. So you know sue, chat shit, expect shit 🤷🏼‍♀️

You are welcome 🤗

I detest liars, that’s all she is.
what was she talking about? I don't suppose she just posted his DL out of the blue. I wonder if her knows his idiot mother is sharing his documents all over.

ash12345678

Don’t some of the adult children have social media accounts they use to get freebies and attention?

same as Sue really, a vulnerable adult with learning difficulties who has been abused as a child and lost her normal childhood and has never been protected or given support since she was groomed.
Yessss that's why I put mainly the younger kids x and yes same with Sue tbh xx

Most of the talk is about Sue and Noel and yes sometimes the kids do get bought into it. This is tattle life, if you don't like what people say then maybe this isn't the site for you. To be fair to all of us, the children are never slagged off, we are all adults and we are aware of the children being dragged into things. We are a good bunch of people who are often misunderstood.
Yes I completely agree the kids are not often brought into this but as a mum it upsets me that the kids are been brought into it x

That must be an extreme allergy, most schools are the opposite. Mine have everything open in bento boxes so no ingredients at all.
Our school is the same even when they have Xmas party you cannot bake buns like you used to,you have to take everything packaged. Packed lunches are not allowed peanut butter spread sandwiches either