The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even with money, there is no way Sue and Noel will be spending like water. You forget, this is a man who goes to the shops and instantly puts the calculator on his phone. Noel wouldn't have allowed Sue to spend £1k on the girls to do Bibbity bobbity boo boutique, or nearly £900 for the robot things the boys had. They were eating out every day in restaurants that everyone was saying are expensive, but even if they weren't expensive, they were taking 26 people to eat in them 3 times a day. On the latest kids and counting, they were "Xmas shopping" and looking at £1k consoles per child!!! No one does that unless it's gifted. Someone on an earlier thread when I listed everything they bought during lockdown said the garden furniture was gifted, the swim hot tub thing is gifted. I also think the camper van was too. They spend money way too fast and in vast amounts for it to be their money. I think the Dyson hair wrap and hairdryer they gave Chloe for Christmas last year was also gifted, because Sue made a big deal saying they spend about £150/£200 per child on presents, well the air wrap and hair dryer are way more than that and they gave Chloe other gifts on top of that, then presented Sophie with a designer handbag. Something was said on another YouTube families thread that they parents of that family literally fire off emails constantly begging for freebies and 9 times out of 10 they get them. Sue is always sat chilling, so makes you wonder if that's what she's doing. It seemed odd to me that she got gifted all the kids school uniforms from Asda, because Asda are usually all about community, and unless asked, would probably have donated uniforms. We all know Sue's not shy when along for things, like all the laptops she "borrowed" from her kids school when all her kids have ipads they could have used. I think channel 5 paid for Lapland too and their Christmas gifts last year, in fact thinking about things, I don't think Sue and Noel actually pay for much, I think it's all gifted. I also think they have a deal with Asda, because Sue used to shop daily as it was cheaper, now, she has shopping delivered every week and it's a minimum of £200/£300.

So they have on their website due to overwhelming demand and high volume their despatch is now 10 days, so Sue thinks it's a great idea to announce that as Heidie is now at nursery all day on a Monday, Noel will be taking every Monday off so they get time together. So his working week has gone from about 20 hours to about 16. Tell us you aren't claiming tax credits without saying you claim tax credits. Noel has every afternoon and weekend off, why does he also need Mondays off too?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Even with money, there is no way Sue and Noel will be spending like water. You forget, this is a man who goes to the shops and instantly puts the calculator on his phone. Noel wouldn't have allowed Sue to spend £1k on the girls to do Bibbity bobbity boo boutique, or nearly £900 for the robot things the boys had. They were eating out every day in restaurants that everyone was saying are expensive, but even if they weren't expensive, they were taking 26 people to eat in them 3 times a day. On the latest kids and counting, they were "Xmas shopping" and looking at £1k consoles per child!!! No one does that unless it's gifted. Someone on an earlier thread when I listed everything they bought during lockdown said the garden furniture was gifted, the swim hot tub thing is gifted. I also think the camper van was too. They spend money way too fast and in vast amounts for it to be their money. I think the Dyson hair wrap and hairdryer they gave Chloe for Christmas last year was also gifted, because Sue made a big deal saying they spend about £150/£200 per child on presents, well the air wrap and hair dryer are way more than that and they gave Chloe other gifts on top of that, then presented Sophie with a designer handbag. Something was said on another YouTube families thread that they parents of that family literally fire off emails constantly begging for freebies and 9 times out of 10 they get them. Sue is always sat chilling, so makes you wonder if that's what she's doing. It seemed odd to me that she got gifted all the kids school uniforms from Asda, because Asda are usually all about community, and unless asked, would probably have donated uniforms. We all know Sue's not shy when along for things, like all the laptops she "borrowed" from her kids school when all her kids have ipads they could have used. I think channel 5 paid for Lapland too and their Christmas gifts last year, in fact thinking about things, I don't think Sue and Noel actually pay for much, I think it's all gifted. I also think they have a deal with Asda, because Sue used to shop daily as it was cheaper, now, she has shopping delivered every week and it's a minimum of £200/£300.

So they have on their website due to overwhelming demand and high volume their despatch is now 10 days, so Sue thinks it's a great idea to announce that as Heidie is now at nursery all day on a Monday, Noel will be taking every Monday off so they get time together. So his working week has gone from about 20 hours to about 16. Tell us you aren't claiming tax credits without saying you claim tax credits. Noel has every afternoon and weekend off, why does he also need Mondays off too?
This is absolutely it. Before someone warned her, she used to share her tax credits info. They will not have changed. They will have some revenue from YouTube but these people are not stupid when it comes to money. They will however struggle if the freebies stop and they can no longer just dish out thousands of pounds of gifts.
Didn’t she have a Moncler coat suddenly 😂😂

Reactions: 15
This is absolutely it. Before someone warned her, she used to share her tax credits info. They will not have changed. They will have some revenue from YouTube but these people are not stupid when it comes to money. They will however struggle if the freebies stop and they can no longer just dish out thousands of pounds of gifts.
Didn’t she have a Moncler coat suddenly 😂😂
Yes and a yves st Lauren handbag which was about £2k. Plus they gave all the kids Canada goose coats, convince me they weren't gifted. Plus she bought those Ralph Lauren trainers that were about £600, I expect they looked good next to her crappy red scuffed to bits velvet Adidas ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Daniel not gay? I know Luke is but his insta poses….

And when did Millie start driving? Although nice chavvy handbag so could be her. They’re a very clumsy family keep dropping these phones. Katie is the same on her insta with fake posts. Isn’t there a law about false advertising???
It’s not her. Multiple z listers have shared this post and have definitely seen this exact pic before and I don’t follow Millie

Reactions: 6
I can't wait for the day the freebies stop and they are investigated by the HMRC for their taxes.
Nor can I. The pie shop is a bloody tax dodge. How can you run a wholesale business when you are never there. I run my own business and I'm forever getting phone calls whatever I'm doing. All of a sudden Noel takes Mondays off??? Really? He never took Mondays off to spend time with the kids when they were home, but all of a sudden the last one is at nursery and he's taking every Monday off???? If Sue is a stay at home Mum, what does she need to put Heidie in nursery all day for? Different if she needed to work but she doesn't and has no intention of working.

Reactions: 18
Yes and a yves st Lauren handbag which was about £2k. Plus they gave all the kids Canada goose coats, convince me they weren't gifted. Plus she bought those Ralph Lauren trainers that were about £600, I expect they looked good next to her crappy red scuffed to bits velvet Adidas ones.
what about the gucci trainers she got 😂

Reactions: 4
Is there a current list of every company/business they have advertised?

They will be fiddling the pie shop to claim as many benefits as possible. For a start they'll still be on working tax credits for all of their children due to the disability aspects claimed for some of them. I'd bet stupid Susan can claim for depression and learning disabilities if she wants to. No benefits though as they're WORKING tax credits.

I'd love a day off every week but due to not being a twit I don't get one.

Did you know that in this country an inability to speak English counts for full disability benefit payments? As does dyslexia if you know the right people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sue may be dressed in all that designer gear but when they went to Lapland heidie was wearing normal shoes and I am sure a few of them had on flimsy wellies and not snow boots.

Not sure if someone would have the time to compile one as they flit from business to business. They have advertised every supermarket, never mind all the small independent companies. Days out too. There's no loyalty. That has got to be bad advertising for these companies as one rule of a great business is returning loyal customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

They will be fiddling the pie shop to claim as many benefits as possible. For a start they'll still be on working tax credits for all of their children due to the disability aspects claimed for some of them. I'd bet stupid Susan can claim for depression and learning disabilities if she wants to. No benefits though as they're WORKING tax credits.

I'd love a day off every week but due to not being a twit I don't get one.

Did you know that in this country an inability to speak English counts for full disability benefit payments? As does dyslexia if you know the right people.
So true with their bollocks ‘no benefits’ whilst they milked the system.

Reactions: 10
This isn't true, there is a small section of the PIP application related to communication, being able to speak another language would not count as unable to communicate, that would only apply if someone was non verbal.

For the written information part potentially you could score points for being SEVERELY dyslexic (completely illiterate) however that would only gain 4 points and you need 8 to get the low rate payment. (8 points would be for being unable to understand signs, symbols or words at all, dyslexia wouldn't stop someone from understanding signs or symbols)

It is also EXTREMELY difficult to get, as an example my son who is autistic can go on one bus journey to college that he was travel trained to take, he can't go to a different bus stop or take a different bus number, and he was determined to be "able to follow familiar journeys" which meant he got a low rate of benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This isn't true, there is a small section of the PIP application related to communication, being able to speak another language would not count as unable to communicate, that would only apply if someone was non verbal.

For the written information part potentially you could score points for being SEVERELY dyslexic (completely illiterate) however that would only gain 4 points and you need 8 to get the low rate payment. (8 points would be for being unable to understand signs, symbols or words at all, dyslexia wouldn't stop someone from understanding signs or symbols)

It is also EXTREMELY difficult to get, as an example my son who is autistic can go on one bus journey to college that he was travel trained to take, he can't go to a different bus stop or take a different bus number, and he was determined to be "able to follow familiar journeys" which meant he got a low rate of benefit.
You definitely can’t just get PIP for not being able to speak English. And it is very hard to get for dyslexia and autism.
She def does claim DLA for some of the children.

Reactions: 9
Otherwise it makes no sense (although they are not people with much sense) but if they were putting hundreds through the books as payment it would not just be going on holidays with it all because Noel is a tight arse. The kitchen was free. The holidays must be at very least heavily discounted. Puts me off going anywhere they go.

The Maldives she got people to vote whether they should go away, def for engagement!!!

They’ve done Clarks shoes, Tesco school clothes, didn’t they do tesco food for a while? Next, but this is the woman who a few years ago had shared beds with no sheets and the kids in pure primark, now it’s one wear of next and a whole new outfit. So wasteful and expensive, when he makes meals for 24p for entire family with a grain of rice each.
Iceland warehouse too, and free school uniform/shoes from Asda. There is probably more I just can't remember- oh yeah the washing machines/dryers.

Reactions: 6
You definitely can’t just get PIP for not being able to speak English. And it is very hard to get for dyslexia and autism.
She def does claim DLA for some of the children.
You definitely can get disability payments for not being able to speak english. Neighbour works for nndc and several clients have to have interpreters present due to the lack of English and they do indeed get disability payments. They also have no need to find work. It's true for the Norwich area.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So true with their bollocks ‘no benefits’ whilst they milked the system.
Definitely. I reckon they claim tax credits, child benefit, pip for Max and Tillie and because Tillie has issues with her leg, they will get full mobility benefit within pip, which also means they would have got two £150 cost of living payments for each Tillie and Max because they get pip, plus a £350 cost of living payment as a one off government payment cos if disability. I expect both Tillie and Max also have blue badges plus they will get Christmas bonuses, they would also have got cost of living payments if they get tax credits. Its a joke really. People who work are living out of food banks, this lot are claiming every freebie they can get their hands on and getting away with it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s DLA for kids, mine has much worse mobility problems and doesn’t get full mobility rate nor a blue badge so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Disability payments are also not means tested so not an actual benefit. Christmas bonus is £10. We didn’t get £350 cost of living either. What bs.
Not defending them, just every one who thinks they understand what having a disabled child is like when they clearly have no idea.

Definitely. I reckon they claim tax credits, child benefit, pip for Max and Tillie and because Tillie has issues with her leg, they will get full mobility benefit within pip, which also means they would have got two £150 cost of living payments for each Tillie and Max because they get pip, plus a £350 cost of living payment as a one off government payment cos if disability. I expect both Tillie and Max also have blue badges plus they will get Christmas bonuses, they would also have got cost of living payments if they get tax credits. Its a joke really. People who work are living out of food banks, this lot are claiming every freebie they can get their hands on and getting away with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.