The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping idiots the lot of them.Why buy an outdoor planter to put inside and they are too thick to realise that the bloody tree will grow and lose its shape. Which one of them scrats is going to keep it trimmed. I ask you, thickos. Not a brain cell between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I started to watch the latest vlog, but after five minutes of tedious commentary around the garden centre, I gave up and just watched the final few minutes. Can understand Chloe going out for the day with the baby and her parents as she's not working at the moment, but what were Ellie and Aimee doing there? How many teenagers would want to traipse round a garden centre with their parents? Even if they haven't got classes or lectures, surely they have some coursework or reading to be getting on with, or just hanging out with their friends? It's just endless buying stuff that they don't need - ridiculous amount of money spent on a spindly looking tree.

Reactions: 13
Are Bonnie and Heidie alright? Whilst playing with the swingball Heidie just shut down and went all spaced out like someone had pulled her plug out 🤭 And Bonnie putting the little Halloween tea lights in her mouth - isn’t she a bit old for that? Funny pair 😆

I also can’t believe the crap they eat. I mean I’m not the healthiest eater but toddlers having ice creams then pizza/burgers in the restaurant followed by sweets and snacks for the film and then chocolate and cream on pancakes for breakfast. Fgs woman cook a decent healthy meal with some veg in and give them a bit of fruit/veg instead of sweets all the time. I know they’re on holiday and everyone eats shite on holiday but the trouble is they’re permanently on holiday so permanently eating shite. It can’t be good for them.
I felt uncomfortable with bonnie putting that in her mouth and with that many of those tea lights around as they will all have button batteries in which if ingested by one of the children can be fatal! But of course the autumnal vibes come above safety with them

Reactions: 13
Why does Sue insist on touching every bloody thing in the shop? Stroking ALL the blankets, Oi Sue get your scabby paws off - someone’s got to buy that!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh no I felt quite sorry for Sue at the end when she said does anyone remember the rabbit jelly moulds. It’s quite sad to think that half her childhood/younger years were cut off when she had a baby when she was still a baby herself 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That’s another thing with Sue.
She never seems to mention anything about “mum guilt”!!
I don’t know any other mum that doesn’t get it at least every day, it’s natural to feel that way, in fact it’s often said that worrying that you aren’t a good mum is a good sign that you actually are, so little wonder that Sue isn’t bothered with mum guilt.
She hasn't got the brains to feel guilt. As long as she has money to throw around that is the only emotion that she is aware of sadly.

Here-

Probably Florida too!! You know saving money on presents "aren't we Nowull!!!"
She's a nasty piece of work 😔

Reactions: 6
Oh yes, best cut back this year Sue to help pay for all those children you chose to spawn!
maybe just one hot tub, one new luxury car, one trip to Florida, one more designer dog… TONE bleeping DEAF!

Reactions: 14
Here-

Newspapers and trolls ruining their business? You ruined your own business you utter twit! You were the ones who have terrible hygiene and never send out orders on time. If you don't like people knowing your business then why don't you stop exploiting your kids and piss off into anonymity. God she boils my piss. I bet her "cutting back" for Christmas means spending thousands on the favourite kids and herself and Noel and spending almost nothing on the grandkids and middle boys

She hasn't got the brains to feel guilt. As long as she has money to throw around that is the only emotion that she is aware of sadly.

She's a nasty piece of work 😔
Her brain probably isn't fully developed and she hasn't reached emotional maturity. I doubt she can feel truly complex emotions and thoughts. Everything about her is shallow. She truly believes that she can replace love and attention with material objects. Noels brain probably had a chance to fully form but he doesn't feel guilt or empathy because he's cold and selfish. Poor kids (and dogs!), I doubt they get any real love, it's like they're being raised by two older siblings who tolerate them but don't go out of their way to show them love 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Here-

Dear sue , duck off. You wouldn’t have had so many big holidays if you were struggling in the slightest, and it’s ok you can cutdown on cleaning the pie shop. Not like you can’t any lower hygiene rating is it.

Nothings happened to Chloe, she’s just had a baby
Think Chloe is just more comfortable now and doesn’t feel the need to put loads of make up on all the time. She’s just happy

Reactions: 27
Here you go Lazy Susan. For the cost of your two Florida holidays, you could have bought 2 or 3 of these and earnt a small income from renting them to your kids, then your kids could give up their social housing houses and give them to people who really need them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They’ve spent easily 100k on holidays this year in addition to 100k on a motorhome. That’s before all the other tat and “hauls”.
Factor in their regular bills & food and THAT IS NOT CUTTING BACK SUE.
She can’t help herself -we’ll see new Halloween costumes, that bloody North Pole breakfast, ChristmasEve boxes, trees in every single room and the obligatory huge pile of wrapped up shite on Christmas Day.
I’ll give her this though, she’ll be doing her bit to save the planet by not washing up and serving food on paper plates again.

Reactions: 19
They’ve spent easily 100k on holidays this year in addition to 100k on a motorhome. That’s before all the other tat and “hauls”.
Factor in their regular bills & food and THAT IS NOT CUTTING BACK SUE.
She can’t help herself -we’ll see new Halloween costumes, that bloody North Pole breakfast, ChristmasEve boxes, trees in every single room and the obligatory huge pile of wrapped up shite on Christmas Day.
I’ll give her this though, she’ll be doing her bit to save the planet by not washing up and serving food on paper plates again.
During lockdown they spent an insane amount of money. That's with the magic pie shop closed!!! They had the garden redone, a new jungle gym thing for the kids, new garden furniture, the first hot tub, rabbits and rabbit hutch, new bbq, new pizza oven, 4 new cars, new mini bus, built the bar for the garden, bought a projector for garden movie nights. Out of the new cars Sue only had hers for about a month, because Noel then bought her another new car for her birthday. I think they spend money for the sake of spending, because I think if they were in the position they used to be, they wouldn't have bought things like hot tubs, because things like that never bothered them. When Sue and Noel went on a date night, Noel hired a car as they only had the mini bus. Now they take up the whole street with their 6 vehicles.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Here you go Lazy Susan. For the cost of your two Florida holidays, you could have bought 2 or 3 of these and earnt a small income from renting them to your kids, then your kids could give up their social housing houses and give them to people who really need them.
But that would be a sensible and mature thing to do, and these clowns are opposed to anything sensible. They'll regret not spending their money more wisely in a few years when they're even more boring and irrelevant. I bet they're naïve enough to think they can continue making money off tv and YouTube forever! Better start cleaning that pie shop guys because in a few years it really will be supporting the entire family and you really will be on 30k a year like you claim to be- For Sue reading this who doesn't understand how much 30k is, it's about one third of your precious motorhome 😂

Reactions: 17
How can they talk about massively cutting back with Sue's endless spending, ever increasing dogs, multiple mega expensive holidays, campervans, many cars and hottubs etc.
Desperately trying to relate to everyone else 🤔
It’s an insult to people actually struggling to try and compare yourself when you have had 2 holidays to Florida with 20+ people each time. Must be at least £100k there a holiday to the Maldives all in the past 6 months. Campervan, swim spa, endless clothes and plastic crap never to be seen again. The business is never open to actually make money. But yeah they are so relatable 🙄

Reactions: 22
Those kids will have a right royal tantrum if they get 3 presents each on Christmas morning. They’ve been so spoiled that it’s going to come as a real shock especially when they’ve had no inclination that it’s coming after having such extravagant holidays, birthdays and weekends away all year.

If Noel was concerned about his business he’d be there 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. No one would be waiting weeks and weeks for their pies. Sue would be there too, she can afford to put Heidie into nursery so there’s no excuse for her to be sitting on her arse anymore.

I’ve got that Emma Bridgewater kettle, and toaster, she was eying up. She’d better not buy it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.