The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they being gifted all this arr we saying. I’m disgusted. That’s not right

Why give them Florida if they had just been. Why gift them a hot tub if they have one. Thai is ridiculous.
Yep. I think the swim tub thing was gifted, they had the guys who installed it on the vlog doing a q and a about it and Sue kept putting the company up on Instagram, but that hot tub was about £20k I think an earlier thread said. That's a mad amount to gift someone, and it clearly doesn't fit in their garden but as it was free, of course the greedy pair had to accept it.

Reactions: 14
And anyone who questions anything gets deleted and blocked and called a troll.

Reactions: 15
Yep. I think the swim tub thing was gifted, they had the guys who installed it on the vlog doing a q and a about it and Sue kept putting the company up on Instagram, but that hot tub was about £20k I think an earlier thread said. That's a mad amount to gift someone, and it clearly doesn't fit in their garden but as it was free, of course the greedy pair had to accept it.
When you could not hear a word they were saying for splashing /noise.i honestly think they are so used to chaos/noise they almost don't notice it anymore.

Reactions: 9
They are greedy grabbing twats ,when she was having one of the last kids ,people were sending gifts of the most beautiful shawls clothes and i don't know what ,we never saw them again ,they are so ungrateful ..

Reactions: 12
They may well own the moho (and have some kind of payment plan) because it would be a great way of getting rid of money but not owning another home or having to declare it. I know personally of someone with a £100k motor home who is milking the benefits system.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They are greedy grabbing twats ,when she was having one of the last kids ,people were sending gifts of the most beautiful shawls clothes and i don't know what ,we never saw them again ,they are so ungrateful ..
They never used to say a proper genuine “thankyou” for any of it either!

Reactions: 12
Not to mention those ridiculous "fans" who send in expensive switch consoles to the kids or hampers of chocolate 🤦‍♀️🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I did like it when someone sent her homemade clothes for the kids which were hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not to mention those ridiculous "fans" who send in expensive switch consoles to the kids or hampers of chocolate 🤦‍♀️🤢
How can they not be worried about their children's safety? They have no clue who these people are who are sending gifts to their children. It's absolutely crazy.

Reactions: 18
How can they not be worried about their children's safety? They have no clue who these people are who are sending gifts to their children. It's absolutely crazy.
I was just going to say the same. Switches are expensive, why would you buy one and send it to a child you don't know and have never met? If you want to gift one to someone, gift it to a children's charity. Sweets are another one. I was reading last year about Halloween sweets actually, how a lady took her kids trick or treating, and her child opened up a Mars bar and as they bit into it, they bit down on a thin piece of wire. The mum checked the packaging and it had a tiny hole in it, so it was obviously done deliberately by some sicko. The Radfords never check they just let the kids grab them and go. They assume everyone loves them, however, there are some sick cookies in this world, plus aren't you taught not to take sweets from strangers? That's why my kids never went trick or treating unless I gave our neighbours bags of sweets to give them when I knocked the door. You spend all year telling your kids about stranger danger, yet one night of the year, they are allowed to knock on strangers doors and accept sweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm still shocked and disgusted that they let Tillie have that Nintendo switch that someone sent her. For one thing, no normal person spends that much on a game console for a child they don't know who can easily afford it themselves. Maybe it was someone with lovely intentions who isn't great with social boundaries but maybe it was a creep. Was this person such an obsessed fan that they felt seeing the Radfords receive their gift was worth their money? Or were they a weirdo who now thinks they have some relationship or right to Tillie, some connection with her, and someone who viewed that clip of her differently than an innocent mind would? Either way boundaries were crossed and these asshole parents let it happen. They should have given it to charity or sent it straight back. Not to mention you never know who has installed a hidden tracking, microphone or camera device on things.

Maybe I'm paranoid but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Sue and Noel taught their children that it's ok to accept gifts from strangers, even food. They blurred the boundaries between friend and stranger. Oh well, good thing these potential creepers have no way of finding their home, school or personal information or pictures of the kids in the bath or in bed... oh, wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I did not realise they accepted gifts of ‘fans’ thats so so gross.
On the topic of gifted holidays and why. I looked up the company for the Maldives holiday. Targeting themselves as a honeymoon destination. It was very quiet there when the Grabfords went (which is also another classic time to gift holidays) but here is the company reel (interestingly using the same music as the radfords reel. The radfords have tagged the company in this reel) but as you can see they are a relatively small company with 33k followers on Instagram, the Radfords have 490k followers and the reel they posted has been seen 115k times so their reach is much further than the brands reach. It’s cheap advertising. Radfords shared the reel across their platforms, they have thousands of subscribers on YouTube and a huge amount on Facebook. This is far more than the company themselves could get to, so gifting them a anniversary holiday gives them widespread advertising.

This on their Disney trip went unanswered… 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Can’t see more half term fun with the kids so maybe they’re all “spent” literally.
On the subject of people thinking you can get a house for £50k around there….the one shown was a 25% house share so you pay rent on the other 75% so a £200k house about 45mins to an hour from their house so not going to happen. The guardian are notorious for advertising house shite like that.
A day of devices I’m guessing for them as it’s raining upwards here and miserable.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think channel five will throw them further under the bus with the new series conduct house poor house that is coming up? They're not doing a poor house this time, they're doing old money versus new...

Reactions: 5
Problem with their program is they have no content at home. Be honest, if channel 5 knocked on your door and offered you more money than you could dream of for them filming you, not all, and I will emphasise not all, but if you had no money, you would take it, and I think that's exactly what's happened with this lot. Unfortunately it's made them think they are famous and something special when actually most people see Noel as a pedalo and Sue as a woman who can't keep her legs shut. Their attitudes have changed and so has their lifestyle, but sadly not for the better.

Reactions: 16
Problem with their program is they have no content at home. Be honest, if channel 5 knocked on your door and offered you more money than you could dream of for them filming you, not all, and I will emphasise not all, but if you had no money, you would take it, and I think that's exactly what's happened with this lot. Unfortunately it's made them think they are famous and something special when actually most people see Noel as a pedalo and Sue as a woman who can't keep her legs shut. Their attitudes have changed and so has their lifestyle, but sadly not for the better.
Most of us would probably go, well I’m a bit embarrassed that the kids share beds and have no sheets, and the older boys have no idea even what number child they are and that you got me pregnant when I was a child and that’s a bit weird. Not ok let’s be infamous for a productive vagina.

Reactions: 9
I'm still shocked and disgusted that they let Tillie have that Nintendo switch that someone sent her. For one thing, no normal person spends that much on a game console for a child they don't know who can easily afford it themselves. Maybe it was someone with lovely intentions who isn't great with social boundaries but maybe it was a creep. Was this person such an obsessed fan that they felt seeing the Radfords receive their gift was worth their money? Or were they a weirdo who now thinks they have some relationship or right to Tillie, some connection with her, and someone who viewed that clip of her differently than an innocent mind would? Either way boundaries were crossed and these asshole parents let it happen. They should have given it to charity or sent it straight back. Not to mention you never know who has installed a hidden tracking, microphone or camera device on things.

Maybe I'm paranoid but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Sue and Noel taught their children that it's ok to accept gifts from strangers, even food. They blurred the boundaries between friend and stranger. Oh well, good thing these potential creepers have no way of finding their home, school or personal information or pictures of the kids in the bath or in bed... oh, wait.
U know what I think ur right. I bet it has a hidden camera on it as it’s a very odd thing to do. Would catch her in her room

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg I’ve just had the most hideous memory. Didn’t he used to lock the doors on children’s bedrooms at night and also didn’t he disclose that Sue was a screamer during sex.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.