The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the producers of the One Show literally begging me to do a segment for their show many years ago because a piece they were doing had fallen through. I told them no way jose, and people still ask me now why I didn't do it.
There is no way on earth I would advertise to the world who we are and what our kids look like then have everyone judging us. I couldn't bear to have my family on full show like the Radfords.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was approached several times too, and said no. No way would I feature my kids out in public eye. We were in front of a newspaper once and the slant the reporter used was mortifying. So no, I wouldn’t do it just for cash.
But Sue was an abused and violated child, and Noel an abuser who was allowed to continue his abuse and Sue was never given a chance to grow and develop. Just seemingly rewarded with a kind of fame for reproducing.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’ve been asked to do media by different people . I’ve always said no. I don’t even post pics of my kids on social media. . I’d sell myself before I sold my kids privacy,

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg I’ve just had the most hideous memory. Didn’t he used to lock the doors on children’s bedrooms at night and also didn’t he disclose that Sue was a screamer during sex.
yeah, he definitely used to lock the kids in their rooms at night time, and as for the "screamer" revelation - totally unnecessary and vile. he must have been aware that the kids would be absolutely destroyed at school when their classmates heard him announce that on national TV. 🤢🤢

he's also overlooked the fact that Sue probably screams as a reflex reaction, because seeing his face so close to hers reminds her of the abuse he subjected her to as child, and she's screaming as am automatic response to trauma, just as she did the very first time. hardly something for Nowull to be announcing with pride. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
yeah, he definitely used to lock the kids in their rooms at night time, and as for the "screamer" revelation - totally unnecessary and vile. he must have been aware that the kids would be absolutely destroyed at school when their classmates heard him announce that on national TV. 🤢🤢

he's also overlooked the fact that Sue probably screams as a reflex reaction, because seeing his face so close to hers reminds her of the abuse he subjected her to as child, and she's screaming as am automatic response to trauma, just as she did the very first time. hardly something for Nowull to be announcing with pride. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I imagine the kids are fairly destroyed hearing it 🤮
And sadly she probably doesn’t see it as abuse because no one has ever supported her to see it like that and understand and process what happened to her.

Reactions: 10
Chloe is asking on Instagram "which swim float for Mila?" Bit strange

No one asked her to have all those kids. If she can't afford them, she shouldn't have had them. I don't feel sorry for her, she wastes a ton of cash on nonsense things, holidays the kids won't remember, why not save that money and have plenty for day to day living. Has the bakery gone down the pan or summat?
Yes, they are ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Chloe is asking on Instagram "which swim float for Mila?" Bit strange
I just came here to say that it shows how much she trusts her mums opinion 😂 u would really think she wouldn’t need to ask anyone but her mum unless she hinting for a freebie

Reactions: 17
I just came here to say that it shows how much she trusts her mums opinion 😂 u would really think she wouldn’t need to ask anyone but her mum unless she hinting for a freebie
Which she will be, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 13
I’ve been asked to do media by different people . I’ve always said no. I don’t even post pics of my kids on social media. . I’d sell myself before I sold my kids privacy,
Funny isn't it. But all the kids who are exploited for cash on TV by their parents turn out to be wrong uns. There's a couple of those huge American families have gone the same way. Once the incoming cash overtakes your need to protect your children, it must become all consuming, and then because your prime motivator is money, your children are lost and your family bonds are broken.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
With brand deals with Tesco and Asda they probably dont 😂
I was extremely annoyed when Asda gifted them school uniform. There are thousands of more deserving people out there who would have been so grateful to Asda to have even been given a polo shirt never mind hundreds of pounds worth of stuff

Reactions: 16
I was extremely annoyed when Asda gifted them school uniform. There are thousands of more deserving people out there who would have been so grateful to Asda to have even been given a polo shirt never mind hundreds of pounds worth of stuff
And for ages wasnt she sharing the Tesco monthly plan? So for Asda to then gift her clothes was just nuts. And surely they have hand me downs? Not that long ago they were all gifted Clark’s shoes for school and now I see all the little girls in Lelli Kellis and there is no way on earth she paid for them.
Then there was all the gifted water bottles and back packs.
but they are pretty poor advertisers really because they seem to throw everything away after one use. In fact where does it all go?

Reactions: 9
And for ages wasnt she sharing the Tesco monthly plan? So for Asda to then gift her clothes was just nuts. And surely they have hand me downs? Not that long ago they were all gifted Clark’s shoes for school and now I see all the little girls in Lelli Kellis and there is no way on earth she paid for them.
but they are pretty poor advertisers really because they seem to throw everything away after one use. In fact where does it all go?
Sue doesn't do hand me downs. Daft I know.

I have said this before, there is no loyalty to brands which is why it confuses me when companies gift them things or pay them for an ad.
They have advertised Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's, and Iceland food warehouse from what I can remember. I would have thought these companies would have had something in a contract about conflict of interest and not advertising close rivals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.