The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyā€™ve spent easily 100k on holidays this year in addition to 100k on a motorhome. Thatā€™s before all the other tat and ā€œhaulsā€.
Factor in their regular bills & food and THAT IS NOT CUTTING BACK SUE.
She canā€™t help herself -weā€™ll see new Halloween costumes, that bloody North Pole breakfast, ChristmasEve boxes, trees in every single room and the obligatory huge pile of wrapped up shite on Christmas Day.
Iā€™ll give her this though, sheā€™ll be doing her bit to save the planet by not washing up and serving food on paper plates again.
šŸ‘‹ does anyone actually believe they are paying for any of these things? When Sue pays for something she always has to say, I donā€™t believe a single thing they show is paid for. Everything will be a deal or ā€˜arrangementā€™ they can wangle without declaring. Noel is such a tight arse he couldnā€™t possible spend the sort of money they are. I watch and assume theyā€™ve done a deal they can get away without declaring, the constant stream of Next clothes (does she ever wash and reuse their clothes?) to the ridiculous holidays. Everything is vlogged and shared so I just donā€™t believe they are paying much at all. He used to share his dreadful holidays and how he booked the flights or travel and accommodation to get cut price. None of that, just crazy non stop spending. Heā€™s not paying. Thatā€™s why heā€™s not bought houses or anything. They are probably still getting free uniform vouchers and free school meals.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yep, probably some Xmas tat with the December first breakfast as well as those giant Xmas eve sacks. Expensive advent calendars, presents for the dogs, new Xmas pjs, jumpers, bedding, the family secret Santa again (I thought that was supposed to be. Fun at of making it cheap, they got each other whole outfits!), Days out.

she needs to wind her neck in! People in filthy bakeries shouldn't throw rancid pies!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is quite rude and aggressive with her replies. All of them are. Channel 5 should drop them . Only people who are responsible for ruining the business is them. Itā€™s filthy. No hygiene and Noel is never there. Take some responsibility narcissists.

Reactions: 27
Ā£600 on a bastard tree?! That's my monthly mortgage I can't pay
Me too..how much longer are these skanky , irrelevant no marks going to be able to carry on living this lifestyle? Am sick to my stomach...my gas& electric monthly direct debit has trebled as well, council tax and six monthly water bill due end of the month and you watch these classless chavs spending money like thereā€™s no tomorrow...Channel 5 need to get their bloody act together and do a proper series exposing them for the shysters they are...bleeding the nhs and Government dry...and for Mammoth Minge to blame the demise of their joke of a business, what a hard faced cow, her over inflated ego needs a massive reality check- still think theyā€™ll rack up huge debts through the business and then declare it bankrupt.....šŸ˜”šŸ¤”

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Iā€™ve got that Emma Bridgewater kettle, and toaster, she was eying up. Sheā€™d better not buy it.
[/QUOTE]
Why do so many people think they are so amazing.
I have that kettle. Don't you DARE bleeping buy it Scratty Sue šŸ˜¤

If people look up to a peadough and "that",well I despair šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 8
When she was looking at that kettle she said ā€œNoel we should buy that for the motorhomeā€œ and both Noel and Chloe said ā€œitā€™s 80 quid!!!, Chloe said something about daylight robbery - itā€™s so weird itā€™s like Chloe is the mum and Sueā€™s the kid saying ā€˜I want, I wantā€™ all the time. She didnā€™t even look at the price, she really doesnā€™t have a clue šŸ˜”

Reactions: 31
Iā€™ve got that Emma Bridgewater kettle, and toaster, she was eying up. Sheā€™d better not buy it.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
I have the emma bridgewater kettle and toaster and have to say it is terrible quality! Iā€™ve had mine a year and for the price Iā€™m disgusted. The lid has broken and the switch. Itā€™s just pretty to look at.
I canā€™t help but think she had some deal on them somehow as well. There is just no way they pay for those kind of things.
They just do the classic, say the things they want and then see how much interest or response there is so they can barter with brands for deals and freebies in return for exposure. Didnā€™t she do a poll for the anniversary break? Thereā€™s no way that was to decide whether they should!! Itā€™s to rack up engagement and use it for freebies and deals.
I imagine a small token from them (so theyā€™ve paid a minuscule amount) then a vlog and 6 post on Instagram and stories tagging them in return for a holiday. There is no way theyā€™d pay. Theyā€™d be sharing their receipts šŸ¤£

Last edited:
What a joke, cutting back and struggling I donā€™t think so. Garden centre, must have been Ā£80-100 for that lunch, Ā£600 tree and whatever else they bought šŸ™„. But they will be claiming the tax back. Just be honest you have loads of money and donā€™t try to pretend the cost of living is affecting you otherwise Noel wouldnā€™t be taking Mondays off from the bakery he would be working 7 days a week, not that your bothered as you already have the money for the pies that will take weeks to make. Who would order a pie with a month wait, these people must have more money than sense and I bet the radfrauds laugh at them all

Reactions: 14
When she was looking at that kettle she said ā€œNoel we should buy that for the motorhomeā€œ and both Noel and Chloe said ā€œitā€™s 80 quid!!!, Chloe said something about daylight robbery - itā€™s so weird itā€™s like Chloe is the mum and Sueā€™s the kid saying ā€˜I want, I wantā€™ all the time. She didnā€™t even look at the price, she really doesnā€™t have a clue šŸ˜”
*MOHOME!

• Haha
What a joke, cutting back and struggling I donā€™t think so. Garden centre, must have been Ā£80-100 for that lunch, Ā£600 tree and whatever else they bought šŸ™„. But they will be claiming the tax back. Just be honest you have loads of money and donā€™t try to pretend the cost of living is affecting you otherwise Noel wouldnā€™t be taking Mondays off from the bakery he would be working 7 days a week, not that your bothered as you already have the money for the pies that will take weeks to make. Who would order a pie with a month wait, these people must have more money than sense and I bet the radfrauds laugh at them all
Exactly, if I fancy a pie I want it then, not weeks later.
What sort of food delivery is that?

Reactions: 18

[/QUOTE]
I have the emma bridgewater kettle and toaster and have to say it is terrible quality! Iā€™ve had mine a year and for the price Iā€™m disgusted. The lid has broken and the switch. Itā€™s just pretty to look at.
I canā€™t help but think she had some deal on them somehow as well. There is just no way they pay for those kind of things.
They just do the classic, say the things they want and then see how much interest or response there is so they can barter with brands for deals and freebies in return for exposure. Didnā€™t she do a poll for the anniversary break? Thereā€™s no way that was to decide whether they should!! Itā€™s to rack up engagement and use it for freebies and deals.
I imagine a small token from them (so theyā€™ve paid a minuscule amount) then a vlog and 6 post on Instagram and stories tagging them in return for a holiday. There is no way theyā€™d pay. Theyā€™d be sharing their receipts šŸ¤£
[/QUOTE]
Same re the kettle. It doesn't fully boil so you have to press again. Only had ours 15 months. It looks pretty though LOL

Reactions: 6
Jesus wept their vlogs are boring! I only managed half! Hardly interesting content wondering around poking at things and saying the price. The whole lot of them look simple! If I had my husband doing that on his day off, heā€™d put a gun to his head šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
šŸ˜‚ think some of us only come on this thread now for the other the people who comment, and the fact they give some great comments in these twats . Letā€™s face it the Redford are boring now.
Deffitnley,used to read this religiously during my boring days work but as I said in other thread I've given up even hating or following them now lol.

Reactions: 13
Me too..how much longer are these skanky , irrelevant no marks going to be able to carry on living this lifestyle? Am sick to my stomach...my gas& electric monthly direct debit has trebled as well, council tax and six monthly water bill due end of the month and you watch these classless chavs spending money like thereā€™s no tomorrow...Channel 5 need to get their bloody act together and do a proper series exposing them for the shysters they are...bleeding the nhs and Government dry...and for Mammoth Minge to blame the demise of their joke of a business, what a hard faced cow, her over inflated ego needs a massive reality check- still think theyā€™ll rack up huge debts through the business and then declare it bankrupt.....šŸ˜”šŸ¤”
And set up a 'go fund me' page!!? Honestly would not surprise me!! Haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.