The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had plenty of years to learn how to parent. She could have learned from her older girls of she'd bothered to try. She's a useless Radford and doesn't want any different. Her huge brood are nothing more than cash cows and she doesn't care because they have gotten away with the world knowing their sordid story and believe themselves to be untouchable.

Bring on the downfall.
all of these big famous families have their downfalls publicly and I don’t think theirs is far away. A cost of living crisis and this family who barely work are bragging left right and centre with holidays, cars, house renovations, their spend this year must total £200k minimum. All you need is 1 paper or tv show to turn then that’s it all over. I hope they have saved for a rainy day

Reactions: 12
all of these big famous families have their downfalls publicly and I don’t think theirs is far away. A cost of living crisis and this family who barely work are bragging left right and centre with holidays, cars, house renovations, their spend this year must total £200k minimum. All you need is 1 paper or tv show to turn then that’s it all over. I hope they have saved for a rainy day
I can’t understand how getting a 13 yr old knocked up hasn’t prompted that downfall! Noel is so so gross.

Reactions: 20
Back in the day it was normal for girls at 15 to marry older boys say like 21, it’s not right but it was normal, in my nans day anyway

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Back in the day it was normal for girls at 15 to marry older boys say like 21, it’s not right but it was normal, in my nans day anyway
We all have or had nans. We know that still in some cultures girls are abused. The bare facts are, this was not the dark ages (I’m same age as Sue) and the age of consent existed for a reason. She met her older brother’s mate Noel, who obviously took a fancy to a vulnerable prepubescent child as he started sleeping with her when she was approx 12. This is statutory rape and child abuse, whatever your Nan says. He then got her pregnant when she was 13. As a parent of an 18 year old and a 13 yr old, I can tell you 100% that is neither normal or ok.
and that is why there are laws against 15 yr olds marrying 21 yr olds and why Noel is a repulsive cretin.

Reactions: 25
"back in the day" doesn't make child abuse and statutory rape okay. and even if it did - which it doesn't - we're talking 35 years ago, not the middle ages. Sue was a 12 year old child when Nowull started abusing her - and even in a photo of her aged about 14 holding a baby Chris, she looks about 10. Nowull is a pweirdo and a predator. he fist met Sue when she was under the age of 12, as he was a friend of her older brother, so quite obviously had/has an interest in pre-pubescent girls. he is absolutely vile and should be prosecuted. just because Sue married her abuser or your nan deems it acceptable behaviour doesn't make it okay or legal or in any way less vile.

this is exactly the issue with Nowull not being held accountable for is predatory behaviour - so many people are quick to leap to his defence and justify his abuse because it was "years ago" in a way that they absolutely wouldn't if a grown man raped their own 12 year old daughter, in which case they would be straight to the police and expecting him to face the consequences. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 22
"back in the day" doesn't make child abuse and statutory rape okay. and even if it did - which it doesn't - we're talking 35 years ago, not the middle ages. Sue was a 12 year old child when Nowull started abusing her - and even in a photo of her aged about 14 holding a baby Chris, she looks about 10. Nowull is a pweirdo and a predator. he fist met Sue when she was under the age of 12, as he was a friend of her older brother, so quite obviously had/has an interest in pre-pubescent girls. he is absolutely vile and should be prosecuted. just because Sue married her abuser or your nan deems it acceptable behaviour doesn't make it okay or legal or in any way less vile.

this is exactly the issue with Nowull not being held accountable for is predatory behaviour - so many people are quick to leap to his defence and justify his abuse because it was "years ago" in a way that they absolutely wouldn't if a grown man raped their own 12 year old daughter, in which case they would be straight to the police and expecting him to face the consequences. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I still cannot believe that the two people in the world who were meant to protect Sue, totally and utterly failed her. I would actually be ashamed to be Sue's parents and to know what happened. What makes it worse is Sue's mother went on 22 kids and said " yes they were very young, but what can you do?" I will tell you madam, chop his balls off then report him to the police, not just let it lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A

Already said 3 times I’m not excusing it, but you can keep repeating it if you choose 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well when a chat is discussing his behaviour, what has that got to do with it then? It’s not like he thought ‘oh in the dark ages it was fine to shag children, therefore sod it, I’m going to go for it’

Reactions: 7
Already said 3 times I’m not excusing it, but you can keep repeating it if you choose 🤷🏼‍♀️
if you weren't attempting to justify it, what point where you trying to make with your comment? like, i could list a load of stuff that was perceived as acceptable "back in the day", but it's not relevant to this thread or the discussion about Nowull's child abuse. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
if you weren't attempting to justify it, what point where you trying to make with your comment? like, i could list a load of stuff that was perceived as acceptable "back in the day", but it's not relevant to this thread or the discussion about Nowull's child abuse. 🤷🏻‍♂️
This is why a lot of their ‘fans’ turn a blind eye to it

Reactions: 1
Back in the day ???it was only 1989/1990 Sue is only 2 years older than me,and it most certainly was not the norm to be pregnant at 14 and deffo not by an adult and as for marrying I don’t think I ever knew or know someone marry at 15.

Reactions: 11
Was your nan born in the 17th century because my Nan is in her late 70’s and was bigging up the Radfords “hard-working couple, I don’t know how she does it… blah blah blah”. I explained that Noel was 18 and Sue 13.
She now thinks Noel is a “sick duck”.

Reactions: 17
I still cannot believe that the two people in the world who were meant to protect Sue, totally and utterly failed her. I would actually be ashamed to be Sue's parents and to know what happened. What makes it worse is Sue's mother went on 22 kids and said " yes they were very young, but what can you do?" I will tell you madam, chop his balls off then report him to the police, not just let it lie.
I agree- Sue’s mother and father should have stepped in, had seven shades of shite kicked out of Nowull, reported him and sorted out their daughter...You asked “ What can you do? ....You stupid woman, you were and still are her mother- she was 12 years old, you and your husband had a duty of care to look after her and you failed- shame on you- would like to know, is Nobhead Nowull still friendly with the brother? Would love to hear his version of how it all went down- now that would be interesting.....🤔😏

Reactions: 17
I agree- Sue’s mother and father should have stepped in, had seven shades of shite kicked out of Nowull, reported him and sorted out their daughter...You asked “ What can you do? ....You stupid woman, you were and still are her mother- she was 12 years old, you and your husband had a duty of care to look after her and you failed- shame on you- would like to know, is Nobhead Nowull still friendly with the brother? Would love to hear his version of how it all went down- now that would be interesting.....🤔😏
Yes, that would be an interesting interview. Unless he's like Sue. In which case it'd be all laughing, pointing and asking 'isn't it Nowull' at the end of every sentence...

Reactions: 8
Was your nan born in the 17th century because my Nan is in her late 70’s and was bigging up the Radfords “hard-working couple, I don’t know how she does it… blah blah blah”. I explained that Noel was 18 and Sue 13.
She now thinks Noel is a “sick duck”.
Chris was born when Noel was 18 and 4 months old, Sue was 14yrs and 1 month. Meaning she conceived about 3 months after she turned 13 to a person aged 17 yrs and 6 months.
So that is a Yr 12 getting a Yr 8 pregnant 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.