The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting that a group of people in here are constantly talking tit about Millie (one of them especially her #gasp# teeth) yet as soon as Harley is mentioned - Harley who has been arrested (at least) twice since the baby was born (prompt my memory, how many times has Millie been arrested? :rolleyes: ) and Harley who was a crappy person - according to his mother - before the kid was born, well hell he gets all the sympathy & hopes that he gets the "help he needs".
Do any of you think that Millie might need help too? Being brought up by 2 piles of tit, taught to parent to #the tunnel's style of pump 'em out then fob 'em off to whoever stands still long enough. Highly credentialed parenting mentors.
I mean therapy when I say "help" (since people tend to jump to money when it comes to Millie.) Again, so tough to understand when she has seen the change to the family's entire lifestyle since they got money. Naturally they do the stupidest things with it, consider the source(s). She has been trained to be her braindead mother's clone. How would she know how bad it all is?

Just getting in first here - nope I am not a Radford or a supporter :rolleyes::poop: There are few people I feel as much contempt for as Sue (especially) & Noel the pweirdo. Nor do I "like "Millie. I feel sorry for her as I do all of the kids, none of them asked for the shitshow of their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Nice to see that Chris was there sharing bonfire night with them and looking pretty well.

Reactions: 16
We took our five month old to Majorca. Easiest holiday ever as he was still pretty immobile!

Reactions: 9
I think it’s a bit of a stretch to dig Chloe out for taking Mila on holiday.

From what we’ve seen so far I do think Chloe is a great mum (I know she’s known to have a potty mouth when she’s in Radford defence mode) and she’s mentioned Mila already sleeping through (not that that determines your ability as a parent just that it would make a holiday more enjoyable). I also personally found it easier taking them on holiday before they could crawl. For anyone saying it’s a nightmare taking a baby away so young, I assume you’re basing that on your experience. A decision you chose for yourself that Chloe is entitled to make for herself. She could also be going to a destination wedding and she hasn’t chosen these dates or a holiday in November is all they could afford. She might also be returning to work soon, if that’s the case I hope she has a nice time before she’s taken advantage of again at the Radford baby pie factory.

P.S. I hate noncey Noel and Scratty Sue.

I think it’s a bit of a stretch to dig Chloe out for taking Mila on holiday.

From what we’ve seen so far I do think Chloe is a great mum (I know she’s known to have a potty mouth when she’s in Radford defence mode) and she’s mentioned Mila already sleeping through (not that that determines your ability as a parent just that it would make a holiday more enjoyable). I also personally found it easier taking them on holiday before they could crawl. For anyone saying it’s a nightmare taking a baby away so young, I assume you’re basing that on your experience. A decision you chose for yourself that Chloe is entitled to make for herself. She could also be going to a destination wedding and she hasn’t chosen these dates or a holiday in November is all they could afford. She might also be returning to work soon, if that’s the case I hope she has a nice time before she’s taken advantage of again at the Radford baby pie factory.

P.S. I hate noncey Noel and Scratty Sue.
Taking a baby isn’t that bad, now taking a toddler is a nightmare .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Taking a baby isn’t that bad, now taking a toddler is a nightmare .
Agreed and thats my opinion based on my own experience. I wouldn’t bash someone for going on holiday with a toddler though, would make me a hypocrite 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
The hardest holiday we had was when our son was 11 months old and wanted me to walk everywhere with him. You know when they are holding your fingers. Not relaxing at all. Milas age will be a doddle

Reactions: 10
Hats off to Chloe for taking Mila and going abroad with fella on a family holiday. I’d be making the most of mat leave and good luck to her.

Agreed and thats my opinion based on my own experience. I wouldn’t bash someone for going on holiday with a toddler though, would make me a hypocrite 🤣🤣
Yeah we were just away and there was a couple with a little girl who was about 1 and bless them she wouldn't go the pool and she wanted to just walk about , brought it back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen their fireworks photos on instagram. Shouldn’t those little kids have gloves on when holding the sparklers? Also letting off fireworks a few feet from where they’re standing, bloody surprised there hasn’t been a serious accident in that chaotic household.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why the bleeping hell are they setting fireworks off in the garden when they have 6 dogs. I thought this family couldn’t get any more stupid but they obviously can.
I see Chef🤣Crusty had cooked up a storm for the eats …as if….🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen their fireworks photos on instagram. Shouldn’t those little kids have gloves on when holding the sparklers? Also letting off fireworks a few feet from where they’re standing, bloody surprised there hasn’t been a serious accident in that chaotic household.
When the incident occurs they will reap the views from Joe Public.

Although I don't like sparklers now, we were always told that gloves are a must if you want to hold one for safety, dangerous to be waving them around without.

Those poor dogs must have been absolutely terrified, what made them think it would be a good idea to have their own firework display with so many pets and children running around, besides using it for content
They wouldn't have had a clue about keeping it safe for everyone risking a lot!

• Sad
They should be wearing gloves, but also putting the sparkler inside a carrot, that way you're holding the carrot and not the actual sparkler, which is safer, a great tip for anyone that didn't know

Reactions: 17
They should be wearing gloves, but also putting the sparkler inside a carrot, that way you're holding the carrot and not the actual sparkler, which is safer, a great tip for anyone that didn't know
Brilliant idea, never heard of that one

Reactions: 4
Not necessarily, we did this the first year I saw this hack posted. My eldest boy was waving it around, nothing ridiculous and it flew right out of the carrot. Ironically in the 8+ years my kids have been old enough, we’ve never had an issue… until this hack. 100% wouldn’t recommend.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice the state of the carpet in that Alton towers room? Presumably they left all those stains whilst eating pizza off the floor!

Poor cleaners having to clean that carpet after they’ve left!!
That’s disrespectful to someone else’s property

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.