The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw her story of the gifts in the car, before I read the caption, I genuinely thought she’d done something good and done a Christmas donation shop! But nope!

Reactions: 11
casually covered by carefully-placed emojis to vaguely conceal her expensive purchases after claiming she would be cutting back on spending - while simultaneously not removing them before taking the photo because she can't resist the opportunity to slyly flaunt her wealth. the huge pile of presents under the radfraud tree will be no smaller or "cut back than usual this year.
She can't help herself but to brag!!!
I would absolutely love to see their hidden room that she sometimes mentions.

Reactions: 6
I just hope a lot of people politely ask the question in the comments. "So changed your mind about cutting back I see". I would but I am banned everywhere. I want to see her psychotic rage as she rudely replies .... always fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg she's getting on my nerves now! Moping about saying how she's not festive for the third time.. Its November you bleeping twit maybe that's why!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Facebook have picked up on the Christmas shopping spree, comments aren't very favourable

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Where do they put all these toys they buy for Xmas and birthdays? There’s so many, they don’t have a designated play room

Where do they put all these toys they buy for Xmas and birthdays? There’s so many, they don’t have a designated play room
They have a secret room and when you open the door it’s a f’ing Tardis....only explanation I can think of...🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg she's getting on my nerves now! Moping about saying how she's not festive for the third time.. Its November you bleeping twit maybe that's why!
Only the other day she was saying that she wanted to put her Christmas tree up!!!
Now she’s saying she just can’t seem to get in the mood for Christmas this year.🤷🏻‍♀️

Eww a sex dungeon? Can imagine Nowall in a leather mask and leather Speedos 🤢😀😱😂
😂🤣 wielding a leather whip whilst Sue crawls around on all fours yelping wearing Minnie’s collar and lead.....🤢🤸🏻‍♂️

Only the other day she was saying that she wanted to put her Christmas tree up!!!
Now she’s saying she just can’t seem to get in the mood for Christmas this year.🤷🏻‍♀️
But no doubt she’ll muster up every last ounce of strength to make this yet another memorable one and we’ll be treated to vlogs of Elf on the shelf, christmas breakfast complete with Advent calender opening, Secret Santa, Christmas Eve sacks etc etc etc 🥴...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
😂🤣 wielding a leather whip whilst Sue crawls around on all fours yelping wearing Minnie’s collar and lead.....🤢🤸🏻‍♂️

But no doubt she’ll muster up every last ounce of strength to make this yet another memorable one and we’ll be treated to vlogs of Elf on the shelf, christmas breakfast complete with Advent calender opening, Secret Santa, Christmas Eve sacks etc etc etc 🥴...
That bleeping North Pole breakfast!
Who the hell thinks these things up?
I’d rather eat nettles than watch that lot of over indulged feral kids shovelling sugar laden pancakes down their necks while Sue prattles on in that stupid voice of hers.

She had a day off spending made a homemade soup then thought f it im off to b&m. Surely by the time you have got to bonnie and the other young ones you have bought most toys that are available.

They have a secret room and when you open the door it’s a f’ing Tardis....only explanation I can think of...🤔😂
They actually do apparently have a room that they never show, like a storage room I think, thats the impression Sue gives whenever she mentions it.

Reactions: 9
So much for cutting back 🤣 Hiding the expensive presents... can still make out its ANOTHER Nintendo switch and what looks like an xbox 👀🙄
Am I'm sure they must all have a baby Annabel doll or tiny tears... my girls had one and it lasted. She's such a snobby bleep!! And yeah xbox n switch

Reactions: 9
So wonders why people say stuff to her then she posts pictures of presents why didn't she just say ive started me Xmas shopping no need for the pics with the hidden consoles lol

I have done this really weird thing where I haven't got any criticism for my Christmas shopping this year because I didn't post a picture of it on social media. Weird, I know. I wonder if Sue knows it's possible to do this? Turns out you can do the shopping without photographing it and posting it anywhere. Just a little life hack for you Sue babe while you're reading Tattle xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.