The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to this thread. What is the animal abuse referenced in the recap?
For the christmas special they had a (staged) incident where they somehow "accidentally" bought a live turkey instead of one to eat for christmas dinner. The poor turkey was traumatised, chased around by screaming grabbing kids, treated as a prop for the show. After the backlash they've now edited that part out.

This isn't unlike how they usually treat animals though, they engage in irresponsible backyard breeding, have 5 neglected ignored dogs with various untreated medical problems, and leave their bunnies outside all the time in a freezing little cage

• Sad
Reactions: 22
400 what crap are u feeding them. they are claiming the feed a child for £18 a week 😂😂😂 .
ive Had a loss at 23 weeks . legally she’s does not exist . And not stillborn. Up till 23 weeks it’s miscarriage. it’s only 24 weeks you can register them.

It annoyed me when both Sue and Noel both said that having grandchildren isn't the same as having their own children 🙄....how nasty and selfish are they...
A few of my friends have. Grandchildren and say it’s better as you can hand them back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It annoyed me when both Sue and Noel both said that having grandchildren isn't the same as having their own children 🙄....how nasty and selfish are they...
I thought that. It's not something my mum would ever say. She adores her 5, soon to be 6 grandchildren, and enjoys it all the same as when she had the 3 of us. I'd feel hurt if I were their children or grandchildren to hear that!

Reactions: 10
She missed the excitement of grandchildren.
when her 1st grandchild was born she was still having her own babies and she never really got that excitement of a grand baby, so all the kids since have just been grandkids and not something to celebrate.
It’s really sad.

As for Alfie, I’m in the fence. He’s still part of the family but I do think 22 and counting suggests there are 22 children and that’s misleading.

Reactions: 18
why can’t stories say parents to 22 and they still have 17 or what ever living at home. alfie should be included like the adult child , still count but not a dependant . I find it sad that all they are known for is kids.
the poor kids in school when everyone is asking what parents do. Fireman, works in Tesco, nurse, works in a. Care home, now little Redford what do mum and dad do . Oh they have kids

Reactions: 14
A lot of grandparents say it is even better

• Heart
400 what crap are u feeding them. they are claiming the feed a child for £18 a week 😂😂😂 .
ive Had a loss at 23 weeks . legally she’s does not exist . And not stillborn. Up till 23 weeks it’s miscarriage. it’s only 24 weeks you can register them.

A few of my friends have. Grandchildren and say it’s better as you can hand them back 😂
Speaking as a grandparent, I totally agree.
Grandkids are awesome.
Sue & Noel are only interested in exploiting their kids for 💰 can’t do that the same with grandkids.

Old news!
And now makes me think going to pride was all for the TV show again!
Yes defo Luke will come out as bisexual on the camera so then they can go to pride for the tv show. Just like Noel’s “health scare” at the doctor will shock him to do something and we still him take up running again. A couple of shots of him running, maybe even bring out the treadmill again. Then they will show his race things he did where they all had those shirts with his face on. You can tell it’s all made up for the tv show as why would you take the film crew to a doctors appointment anyway.

Reactions: 21
Yes defo Luke will come out as bisexual on the camera so then they can go to pride for the tv show. Just like Noel’s “health scare” at the doctor will shock him to do something and we still him take up running again. A couple of shots of him running, maybe even bring out the treadmill again. Then they will show his race things he did where they all had those shirts with his face on. You can tell it’s all made up for the tv show as why would you take the film crew to a doctors appointment anyway.
I was wondering whether it wouldn't be a health scare as such but just a standard 50 year old health check that they are trying to dramatize rather than just encourage others to take up the offer of such an appointment. They seem to get it wrong every time channel 5 are no better

Reactions: 13
I’ve always inferred that from the title of ‘22 kids and counting’ that they aren’t finished having children yet.
I can’t watch their show. They clearly have more resources than they are letting on and to not clothe or feed your child appropriately just doesn’t sit right with me. I don’t like that they try and rewrite history with regards to their ages when they had their first child either. The fact they are doing it now shows they know it wasn’t right (and I’m holding Noel as more responsible for this as he was clearly of age at the time).

Reactions: 20
You're my absolute hero! We have the Hann family 🤣(well not me personally, Dundee!)
Any news about them? I'm sure I read sonething about them leaving Mormonism? I thought they were a really nice family, very aware of the challenges that a big family brings.

Reactions: 3
If they were to actually talk about her being 13 ect and explain I was young but it has always been right ect
Then speak bout how it was hard but we made it work, I feel like people would be more accepting.
It’s when they lie it makes it look dodgy. Like any of them, just be truthful, lies come out in the end and people then think all sorts.

I
Any news about them? I'm sure I read sonething about them leaving Mormonism? I thought they were a really nice family, very aware of the challenges that a big family brings.
I think they left the church.
Wasn’t all as it seamed is my take.
The Hanns are Radford followers.

Reactions: 10
So when Millie's boy is born they'll have 22 people, 5 dogs and the rabbits living in one home (presuming Jack and Daniel are still there- we rarely see them). 22 people sharing 4 bathrooms, one living room, one small garden, only one exit point in case of emergency, a decent sized but also average kitchen, 9 bedrooms some of which are TINY. Is Millie planning on sharing a room with both kids, with poor Ophelia getting woken up by the baby at night?
They love spending money so much I'm surprised they haven't bought a bigger and more functional house yet. If they saved even a portion of the money they threw away the last two years they could've moved by now. It's irresponsible to have so many people shoved in one house with one exit and to have such disorganised sleeping arrangements. God forbid there was a fire in the middle of the night

I guess before they move to an Ingham-esque tacky chav palace they've gotta leave their Radford mark on this house by removing all the nice features and making it grey, brown and marble, with lovely penis gates at the front so everyone knows the breeders of the century live there

If they were to actually talk about her being 13 ect and explain I was young but it has always been right ect
Then speak bout how it was hard but we made it work, I feel like people would be more accepting.
It’s when they lie it makes it look dodgy. Like any of them, just be truthful, lies come out in the end and people then think all sorts.

I

I think they left the church.
Wasn’t all as it seamed is my take.
The Hanns are Radford followers.
Sadly their fans aren't bright enough to see through their obvious convoluted lies, and those who do don't care. It shocks me how many of their followers so casually admit that they don't care about ponces. It makes me scared for those peoples children!

You're my absolute hero! We have the Hann family 🤣(well not me personally, Dundee!)
Poor you 😂
Nah, Emma Hann was ok, WAS being the operative word. They are massive Radford arse suckers. Her daughter Polly stocks radford pies in her Artisan shop

Reactions: 6
Currently isolating with Covid and went down a rabbit hole looking at Rebecca Walkers Facebook. This was from Oct 2020. Sounds like a completely normal and well functioning relationship then 😳 then posting loads of passive aggressive quotes about narcissism before all going back to business as normal and back together again.
Would love to be a fly on the wall when her and Sue compare relationship notes, sure Sue’s got plenty to share about creepy, crusty, controlling No-all.

Also more proof of puppy breeding 😠

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Currently isolating with Covid and went down a rabbit hole looking at Rebecca Walkers Facebook. This was from Oct 2020. Sounds like a completely normal and well functioning relationship then 😳 then posting loads of passive aggressive quotes about narcissism before all going back to business as normal and back together again.
Would love to be a fly on the wall when her and Sue compare relationship notes, sure Sue’s got plenty to share about creepy, crusty, controlling No-all.

Also more proof of puppy breeding 😠
Thats about the same time she was saying her had been having an affair and spending her time defending radfords.
I think she needs to concentrate onher own life

Reactions: 12
Thats about the same time she was saying her had been having an affair and spending her time defending radfords.
I think she needs to concentrate onher own life
She is quite frankly the last person you’d ask for relationship advice lol

Hi Rebecca 👋🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.