The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Losing a child is one of the worst things that could happen but it irritates me when they say things like feeding 22 children. Sue has given birth to 22 but is only raising 21 children. Why do they have to make everything sound worse than it already is.

Reactions: 21
Losing a child is one of the worst things that could happen but it irritates me when they say things like feeding 22 children. Sue has given birth to 22 but is only raising 21 children. Why do they have to make everything sound worse than it already is.
They also don't have 21 kids living at home. Are they ever specific about the actual number of how many are living at home? (They weren't when Millie and Ophelia moved out briefly - Chloe also moved out and they weren't up front about that)

Reactions: 14
You know it’s bad when they have to put subtitles up when a five year old is speaking. Her speech is awful.

• Sad
  • Wow
The 22 kids thing doesn’t even make sense. I know that emotionally they would want to include Aflie, but they haven’t had to continually clothe and feed him, as per the other kids, so financially and practically he doesn’t factor in all this 48 sausages stuff.

Also the maths didn’t make sense, the narrator said 19 kids still at home and then went on about their being 22 mouths for Noel to feed from the bakery. We all know Chloe left hole but for whatever reason they are claiming she hasn’t, but including Sue and Noel that brings the total to 21 people, not 22, so the whole breakfast for 22 people didn’t make sense. Of course, they later mention Ophelia who is the 22nd member of the household…but until you get to that part of the programme any new viewers would likely be thinking channel 5 can’t add up.

The light switches on the bakery were disgusting, channel 5 did a nice focus on those, I don’t think they are totally working on the premise of putting the Radfords in a good light, they are making little digs here and there. Noel and Chloe’s work doesn’t need to feed 22 of them, that is also a blatant lie, due to the fact that they have several over 18s who should be paying housekeeping, plus Millie and Ophelia will be living off benefits. He probably has nearer 16 to clothe and feed off the bakery (and other earnings and benefits).

The Walkers also interested me….they chose to stop having kids 5 years ago…doesn’t that conveniently tie-in with when the government stopped giving tax credits for every new child?

As for the ladders, it all looked set up to me. Firstly we have Noel afraid of heights and making a bad job of the painting…he had scaffold up and obviously was paying for other work to be carried out, and has bought a £70k car outright, so why bother to do that himself? Plus they must think the viewers are stupid, he wasn’t even carrying the tin of paint up and down the levels, at the end he just left it open on the top level and came back down the ladder.

The fall from the ladder also was not that believable, conveniently he’s pointed the camera in that direction, not at the doors etc where you would do so to catch intruders. In a household with so many adults, why would nobody be stood at the bottom holding the ladder, there was no reason for Noel to work alone, plus it looked like it had been placed purposely far enough away from the wall to make it slide. If falling off, Noel’s first concern would be for his life, and we know he can shout and swear when he wants to, he seemed far too calm and well mannered, a few swear words and some yelling even in front of the kids would have been more believable. Younger kids could have gone inside and not fetched Millie or struggled to locate her in the house or explain/persuade her there was an urgent life threatening problem. Noel surely would have been yelling for help to ensure the nearest older kid came to his aid. I’m on the fence as he is stupid enough to both set the ladder up badly without help and also stupid enough to set it up as a prank for the tv show.

EDIT: it’s just occurred to me the reason they don’t say that Chloe has left home…because with her it makes 22 people living in the house, and they want to use the number 22 as much as possible in the programme, otherwise it would have been breakfast for 21.

Reactions: 17
Did folks notice the white board with the to do jobs. The teenage girls names of course…. Not lazy Mrs Chavfraud. She chose to have the two football teams of kids. There’s helping out and doing practically everything. She says she’s does the laundry but one of the kids was to empty the drier. Lazy witch.

Reactions: 17
The 22 kids thing doesn’t even make sense. I know that emotionally they would want to include Aflie, but they haven’t had to continually clothe and feed him, as per the other kids, so financially and practically he doesn’t factor in all this 48 sausages stuff.

Also the maths didn’t make sense, the narrator said 19 kids still at home and then went on about their being 22 mouths for Noel to feed from the bakery. We all know Chloe left hole but for whatever reason they are claiming she hasn’t, but including Sue and Noel that brings the total to 21 people, not 22, so the whole breakfast for 22 people didn’t make sense. Of course, they later mention Ophelia who is the 22nd member of the household…but until you get to that part of the programme any new viewers would likely be thinking channel 5 can’t add up.

The light switches on the bakery were disgusting, channel 5 did a nice focus on those, I don’t think they are totally working on the premise of putting the Radfords in a good light, they are making little digs here and there. Noel and Chloe’s work doesn’t need to feed 22 of them, that is also a blatant lie, due to the fact that they have several over 18s who should be paying housekeeping, plus Millie and Ophelia will be living off benefits. He probably has nearer 16 to clothe and feed off the bakery (and other earnings and benefits).

The Walkers also interested me….they chose to stop having kids 5 years ago…doesn’t that conveniently tie-in with when the government stopped giving tax credits for every new child?

As for the ladders, it all looked set up to me. Firstly we have Noel afraid of heights and making a bad job of the painting…he had scaffold up and obviously was paying for other work to be carried out, and has bought a £70k car outright, so why bother to do that himself? Plus they must think the viewers are stupid, he wasn’t even carrying the tin of paint up and down the levels, at the end he just left it open on the top level and came back down the ladder.

The fall from the ladder also was not that believable, conveniently he’s pointed the camera in that direction, not at the doors etc where you would do so to catch intruders. In a household with so many adults, why would nobody be stood at the bottom holding the ladder, there was no reason for Noel to work alone, plus it looked like it had been placed purposely far enough away from the wall to make it slide. If falling off, Noel’s first concern would be for his life, and we know he can shout and swear when he wants to, he seemed far too calm and well mannered, a few swear words and some yelling even in front of the kids would have been more believable. Younger kids could have gone inside and not fetched Millie or struggled to locate her in the house or explain/persuade her there was an urgent life threatening problem. Noel surely would have been yelling for help to ensure the nearest older kid came to his aid. I’m on the fence as he is stupid enough to both set the ladder up badly without help and also stupid enough to set it up as a prank for the tv show.

EDIT: it’s just occurred to me the reason they don’t say that Chloe has left home…because with her it makes 22 people living in the house, and they want to use the number 22 as much as possible in the programme, otherwise it would have been breakfast for 21.
Mrs walkers hubby has form for flinging his sausage about, maybe that’s why they had no more 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yup and it was Ivy, the one who Sue claims hates being walked! 🤦‍♀️

You have 4 dogs and yet you only take one when you go for a walk? Yes, because that makes complete sense...

I've always hoped those older boys earn their keep by taking the dogs out daily between them (Lola at the very least, who requires lots of exercise), because they seemingly do bugger all else to help but sadly I think it's highly unlikely. Every waking moment they're in that madhouse is spent playing video games in their bedrooms from Josh up. It looks like Max, Oscar and Casper will soon go that way too as they always seem to be glued to devices lately too.
I know sue also said that the frenchies are in sort of contest in the show this year and they may have also filmed them at their obedience classes or whatever they were so it will be poor Lola that will be left out. She always looks so miserable lay in the window bored 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Dp you know everyone in Scotland with more than 8 kids, Kingy?!
Nah, Mrs walker had a meltdown in instagram one sunday morning, changed the profile to broken family of 11, deleted a load of posts and called him a cheat.
Wasnt up long, but long enough to screen grab it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes it also really annoys me whenever the TV shows spout the '22 kids to look after' crap. I get Alfie will always be counted in their running total of kids, and so he absolutely should be, but as stated above, they're obviously not feeding and clothing him etc. Then there's Chris and Sophie who have long since moved out with kids of their own to look after, so are certainly not still being looked after by Sue and Noel, and Chloe who has also moved out and obviously doesn't need 'looking after' anymore as a fully grown adult. Then you have Jack, Daniel, Luke, Millie, Katie and James who are all over the age of 18 with their own jobs or benefit money. Even though they still live at home, they're hardly classed as 'in need of looking after'. Then there's Ophelia, who is Millie's responsibility, not Sue and Noel's.

In reality, they're looking after 12. Doesn't sound quite so impressive or unusual though, does it?

The most ridiculous line in terms of exaggerated numbers was when the Walkers visited and the narrator said with 31 kids between them the house is busier than ever, or tit to that effect. Yes, because Chris et al totally all came over for their big families kiddie playdate too! 🙄 There wouldn't have even been 20 kids in the house that day, as 'kids' means under 18s.

Reactions: 24
Imagine... having a film crew in your house, and not even washing your hair 🤢

I really feel sorry for some of those kids, they look so dirty and unhealthy

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Nah, Mrs walker had a meltdown in instagram one sunday morning, changed the profile to broken family of 11, deleted a load of posts and called him a cheat.
Wasnt up long, but long enough to screen grab it!
He seemed a bit of a creep- kept showing him messing with his pants, pulling them up...🥴 maybe reassuring himself he still had a sausage to swing or fling about....🤔🤢

Imagine... having a film crew in your house, and not even washing your hair 🤢

I really feel sorry for some of those kids, they look so dirty and unhealthy
Personal and oral hygiene dont appear to be a priority...said before they all look like Victorian poor house kids- Tillie in particular looks thin and undernourished with dark circles under her eyes and the hair.🤦‍♀️.. older girls appear at times to look dirty and unwashed......should invest in an industrial Karcher and powerwash all of them....can you imagine the smell in that home...BO, teenage boys, cheesey socks, dirty outdoor wear, and the dogs added to it....the Morecombe Mingers....🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Dp you know everyone in Scotland with more than 8 kids, Kingy?!
I know of Mrs Walker from seeing her on Facebook articles defending the radfords to the hilt ,shes a vile mouth witch jumping on people who say anything at all less than complimentary about the radfords ,her as ringleader and other ones who she seems to know and sometimes Mrs Radford herself basically bullying people because they dared comment on public articles, they are like playground bullies who have never grew up!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How is sue going to cope with another newborn in the house if millie has moved back in , after convincing herself they are done having them. No matter how jealous she may be as it was implied I can imagine she won't be able to help herself getting involved with everything, with the other kids getting less attention than before.
It annoyed me when both Sue and Noel both said that having grandchildren isn't the same as having their own children 🙄....how nasty and selfish are they...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I took this screenshot last night (post now appears to have been deleted) “it’s hardly on the Jimmy Saville league is it?” 🥴🤢
So basically you’re ok committing sexual offences as long as there’s someone out there worse? 🙄 Dear me these fans are deranged aren’t they

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.