The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you actually kidding me?! They've had the dog nearly a month, and never noticed it doesn't have a willy?!
There's thick, and then there's Radford thick!
You cudnt make it up- you surely notice the difference between a boy and a girl. Thick as planks. I actually feel embarrassed for them.

Reactions: 11
Rehoming centres generally don't allow dogs/cats etc to be rehoused in homes with under 5s. Ones local to us don't anyway. And most say single dog/cat/pet household.
It was near on impossible for us to get a rescue dog because we had one child who was about 9 at the time.. so having 10 or how ever many younger kids they have would be really really hard for them

Reactions: 8
So she made a chicken thing with a tin of soup. Then she plans to make soup.
So, 2 packs of chicken (aprox. 2 kg?), a can of soup and some mash and carrots feeds the whole family of 20 people?
I´m new here but have spent the last couple of days reading some old threads and I've noticed that food and portion sizes are well commented. Can only agree, and thinking back, all the times Noel has done his cooking on the vlogs I have wondered about the amount of food not being sufficient enogh to cover the whole family. I mean, the older ones surley need a whole chicken breast per person to get full.
Also found it funny that they were shopping for books after all the comments about the children not having anyting to read.

Anyway, just wanted to contribute with my thoughts in the matter. I'm sure I will stick around. And sorry for mistakes regarding my use of language. I'm from Sweden and english is not my first language!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh come on sue.... archie may not of even bothered wearing a seat belt the way you'd put it on!!!

And why are the babies not rear facing?

Reactions: 15
thread title suggestion :
adding onto emmawhus suggestion
Sofas that smell of piss one more witch to add to the mix, Millie's secret bump you can't miss

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was NOT interested in those books 😅😅😅

Maybe the nursery offering full days is because they are so behind of basic development that the nursery thinks the longer days are better and more opportunities for professionals to intervene with speech and language

I think its interesting that Sue would opt for the books with the big characters on instead of say, room on the broom etc....its obviously just what sue recognised from tv NOT from childrens literature.

I went all put to avoid any character books for kids as they just found them so boring 😴

We went for Julie Donaldson, super tato things like that which weren't over commercial at the time.

My mum in law would buy the "disney library collection" which was so boring It was unreal.

You never see Tilly with a book in her hand.

Or the boys token book that's just for the camera

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve not read the full thread and I haven’t kept up with the Radfords for a bit, but does anyone know why Millie isn’t active on social media anymore?

Reactions: 10
So, 2 packs of chicken (aprox. 2 kg?), a can of soup and some mash and carrots feeds the whole family of 20 people?
I´m new here but have spent the last couple of days reading some old threads and I've noticed that food and portion sizes are well commented. Can only agree, and thinking back, all the times Noel has done his cooking on the vlogs I have wondered about the amount of food not being sufficient enogh to cover the whole family. I mean, the older ones surley need a whole chicken breast per person to get full.
Also found it funny that they were shopping for books after all the comments about the children not having anyting to read.

Anyway, just wanted to contribute with my thoughts in the matter. I'm sure I will stick around. And sorry for mistakes regarding my use of language. I'm from Sweden and english is not my first language!
I remember one of Noels videos making dinner and he used 1 large cauliflower for all of them. The meal looked like it would have fed about 8 adults max. In their grocery haul video they barely had enough fruit for them all to have a piece that day, let alone however long that haul was supposed to last them. It was all just frozen food and packets (which is fine if it's healthy but it wasn't).

Btw your English is better than most who have it as their first language 😂 (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really? was this announced anywhere? I must have missed it!
Millie hasn't announced it herself but sue briefly posted a screenshot of a message referencing millie expecting again with sue being jealous and taking her sons baby things, filmed in vlogs with a very clear bump and sue also replied to messages on their youtube videos pretty much confirming multiple times.

Reactions: 11
Sophie sounds like a great mum! Helping her kids academically well done her :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've always thought that it was awful how Nicole's boys were excluded, I remember a few years ago a huge Thorntons' Easter egg haul posted on Insta included one for Maisie (maybe Jacob too, I can't remember if he'd been born then) but none for the boys.

Now Sue can't brag about having more kids of her own she has decided to claim Nicole's boys purely to make herself look like some kind of Super Gran.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.