The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are the minions that watch the show fawning over Phoebe?
Is she a show stealer?
Her and Hallie always seem to get loads of comments/attention. I reckon its due to a certain unpleasant section of society :censored: It could be innocent I suppose but I guess I've been on the internet too long and always jump to the most cynical conclusion!

Reactions: 14
How did they not realise the dog was a girl? Like it took the breeder messaging them to know?

Reactions: 17
The Radford family #26 didn’t notice their new puppy was female not male, how can you miss that detail?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her and Hallie always seem to get loads of comments/attention. I reckon its due to a certain unpleasant section of society :censored: It could be innocent I suppose but I guess I've been on the internet too long and always jump to the most cynical conclusion!
I’m inclined to agree.

Finally admitting they did breed bluebell..
If their dogs are pets why don’t they adopt rescue dogs from an animal charity instead of lining the pockets of greedy breeders?
There again, the rescue places do checks on prospective adopters, no way that bunch of idiots and that madhouse would be passed fit.

Reactions: 19
I’m inclined to agree.

If their dogs are pets why don’t they adopt rescue dogs from an animal charity instead of lining the pockets of greedy breeders?
There again, the rescue places do checks on prospective adopters, no way that bunch of idiots and that madhouse would be passed fit.
To be fair there’s no chance they’d get a rescue animal people with one child can’t let alone however many are in their house.
I know trained veterinary professionals who couldn’t even adopt a kitten since they had a child so if they can’t get a cat there’s no way they’d have been able to get a dog.

Reactions: 11
I’m inclined to agree.

Rehoming centres generally don't allow dogs/cats etc to be rehoused in homes with under 5s. Ones local to us don't anyway. And most say single dog/cat/pet household.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
#26 The Radford series is a soap opera and the new pup is missing a todger!

She will breed again? Dogs or herself? But she will keep it quiet because of fall out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She will breed again? Dogs or herself? But she will keep it quiet because of fall out.
She’s never openly admitted only in comments about bluebell. I think they originally intended to keep breeding all their frenchies but they struggled to sell them and was found out and she didn’t want the backlash.

She must be fuming that she can't have frenchie/dachsund crosses

She must be fuming that she can't have frenchie/dachsund crosses

• Haha
My mum and Dad used to adopt and foster Boxer rescue dogs and there were so many stipulations to do it.
Children were a huge red flag, as were other dogs, outside space, secure gardens, walks ect!

Reactions: 10
I’m inclined to agree.

Yeah I think you've answered your own question there. They'll never be approved for rehoming, for the same reasons they'd never be approved to foster or adopt.

Not that I think Sue would be interested in rehoming a dog. She claims she's a dog lover, but we all know she's only interested when they're puppies. Much like she's only interested in her children when they're babies.

She’s never openly admitted only in comments about bluebell. I think they originally intended to keep breeding all their frenchies but they struggled to sell them and was found out and she didn’t want the backlash.
Exactly this, if they hadn’t been found out and rightly condemned for it they’d have carried on breeding, those little dogs would have been nothing but money making puppy breeding machines.

Reactions: 8
Creepy & Flappy really are silly, no more breeding for them or their dog without a willy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rehoming centres generally don't allow dogs/cats etc to be rehoused in homes with under 5s. Ones local to us don't anyway. And most say single dog/cat/pet household.
I've never heard of this. My sister's friend works for a cat rescue and I know quite a few of the families (most of them live in the same town parents went to school together then we did as kids etc) that have adopted cats from there and most of the families have children.

I was considering adopting one soon but want to wait until we have some building work completed for obvious safety reasons. ( I don't have kids but my partner does and they stay with us all the time I didn't know that would stop me from adopting a cat from a rescue centre)

My other cat that I already have came from a vets when she and the rest of the litter were abandoned on a farm and taken to the vets. My relative worked there and the cat went to live with them for a few months then she was later rehomed to us due to ill health of said relatives.

Reactions: 7
Lots of people saying if it was a reputable breeder they would know the sex of the dog. Sue said it was a mix up at the vets and the collars got switched and the breeder didn’t look at their parts. Millie defo lives at home again as sue was talking about her getting paint for her room. I am guessing she moved back. How is she going to live with 2 kids in that room? It’s gonna be such a tight squeeze. I know it barely fit her bed, a wardrobe and ophelias cot. Unless Ophelia sleeps in Millie’s bed and the new baby in the cot.
Also I was getting so annoyed at heidie and sue touching all the stuff in the shop. That was after she moaned covid was on the rise. She made a point of showing the books in the shop trying to get heidie to look at them but she wasn’t interested and didn’t seem to notice what the books were.

Reactions: 14
I've never heard of this. My sister's friend works for a cat rescue and I know quite a few of the families (most of them live in the same town parents went to school together then we did as kids etc) that have adopted cats from there and most of the families have children.

I was considering adopting one soon but want to wait until we have some building work completed for obvious safety reasons. ( I don't have kids but my partner does and they stay with us all the time I didn't know that would stop me from adopting a cat from a rescue centre)

My other cat that I already have came from a vets when she and the rest of the litter were abandoned on a farm and taken to the vets. My relative worked there and the cat went to live with them for a few months then she was later rehomed to us due to ill health of said relatives.
I think cats are OK in most home situations unless that particular cat has requirements, but for dogs the rescues tend to be much stricter. Dogs that are allowed to be in homes with kids don't tend to stay in a rescue for long, but I highly doubt the Radfords would be approved to adopt with their chaotic household.

Reactions: 6
I think cats are OK in most home situations unless that particular cat has requirements, but for dogs the rescues tend to be much stricter. Dogs that are allowed to be in homes with kids don't tend to stay in a rescue for long, but I highly doubt the Radfords would be approved to adopt with their chaotic household.
Oh thank you for confirming thats good to hear...I really want to give another cat a loving home that needs one

Reactions: 6
She’s wrote that it was the vet that got them mixed up and put the collars on the wrong dogs as they got their jabs on the day they picked her up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.