The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel and sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Why did they only buy a 9 seater minibus!? Surely a proper minibus would of been better seeing as they are always hiring one to go places! Also though Millie had moved out but Ophelia's car seat is still in the car

Reactions: 14
One of their name options for the puppy is Bella shortened to Belle. Urrr, you already have a BlueBEL you thick shits!!!! Although these are the same idiots who pick rhyming names for their kids so I guess anything goes in that house. It really is as if when naming kids and pets they just pick any name they like the sound of (which are all pretty samey anyway) without even considering how it sounds when said aloud with the rest.

How utterly confusing for Bluebell if the new dog does end up being called Belle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why did they only buy a 9 seater minibus!? Surely a proper minibus would of been better seeing as they are always hiring one to go places! Also though Millie had moved out but Ophelia's car seat is still in the car
She’s seems to have moved back in. I thought the 2 cars total 16 seats. Right now if Josh stays at home they have 16 that normally go for days out:
1. Sue. 2. Noel 3. Millie 4. Ophelia 5. Katie 6. Ellie 7. Aimee 8. Max 9. Tillie 10. Oscar 11. Casper 12. Hallie 13. Phoebe 14. Archie 15. Bonnie 16. Heidie.
Once Millie’s baby comes they won’t have enough room again. Also sometimes Josh does go with them.
Noel did mention they are getting a 3rd electric car for shorter runs with less children. Maybe Katie will pass her test and also use this so they have enough room or they will just do what they did before they got the 2nd 9 seater and squeeze all the kids in.

Reactions: 9
She’s seems to have moved back in. I thought the 2 cars total 16 seats. Right now if Josh stays at home they have 16 that normally go for days out:
1. Sue. 2. Noel 3. Millie 4. Ophelia 5. Katie 6. Ellie 7. Aimee 8. Max 9. Tillie 10. Oscar 11. Casper 12. Hallie 13. Phoebe 14. Archie 15. Bonnie 16. Heidie.
Once Millie’s baby comes they won’t have enough room again. Also sometimes Josh does go with them.
Noel did mention they are getting a 3rd electric car for shorter runs with less children. Maybe Katie will pass her test and also use this so they have enough room or they will just do what they did before they got the 2nd 9 seater and squeeze all the kids in.
if and when Katie passes her test would she be expected to have some of the younger ones in her car on days out? Sue, heidie, bonnie, archie, phoebe and hallie millie, ophelia and baby would always be in one even then the rest wouldn't all fit in one car?

Reactions: 8
Tonights new vlog i could have hit Sue ,why does she have to keep moving her head around when she is talking to the camera ,.So she is back to cooking her favourite chicken cooked in the slow cooker with a tin of soup 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s wrote that it was the vet that got them mixed up and put the collars on the wrong dogs as they got their jabs on the day they picked her up
What a crock of shite....she just talks crap all the time, she just spews lies at every opportunity, its become second nature to her...😡🤬

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker (normally on the scammer of Torbay page) but I never thought it would be possible to dislike a family I'd never met as much as I do this one.
The age thing. Why did no one put a stop to it? Even in Chris' baby photos she looks like a 9 yr old playing dress up. I have a 13 yr old daughter and if she came home, pregnant by an 18 yr old, I'd be doing time!! Yet because they stayed together it's sweet?
In terms of Millie potentially being a 4x4, it's not the worst thing ( I have 4x4, first dad fooked off, 2nd dad, stupidly married him but beat me black and blue, 3rd helped me leave 2nd, and 4th I'm marrying in November. Between oldest and youngest is 11 years) but she's started younger than I did
However, this family will soon be dropped as they won't have the shock factor anymore. Give up wanting a baby Sue, you have spent more time pregnant than not, with the age gap bigger between Chris and Heidie then it is between you and Chris. And No well, people have been found guilty years/decades after the abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 20
SUE!!! Feed your kids PROPER FOOD and while your at it WASH there greasy hair 🙃 READ to them and no not just 3 minutes each like your new program accused you of. LESS DOGS = more money for decent shampoo.
Stop making your kids look after your sprogs and stop chilling - do it yourself. you look knackered fair play- so surely it shouldn’t even be a question of do we don’t we have another baby. Stop making announcement mind games and worrying your older kids about more babies and just look after the ones you’ve got. Buy them shoes that fit, and they’d be no more tip runs and skips if you stop buying so much shite.
instead of all the shopping trips maybe just go back to the bakery, we all know it needs a good clean and would maybe mean less gobshite advertising on youtube.
sorry but this family really are a joke

Tonights new vlog i could have hit Sue ,why does she have to keep moving her head around when she is talking to the camera ,.So she is back to cooking her favourite chicken cooked in the slow cooker with a tin of soup 🤮
Hardly enough to feed them all in that either even with mash as a side.

ALSO start being honest about the fact you were 13!!!!!!! maybe it’ll stop your kids thinking it’s all fun and money and inspiring to be the next generation sue

rant over but i do seriously worry about them kids sometimes especially nutrition wise, i’d hate to see results of a blood test. tillie looks super ill

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So the Frenchie can’t get pregnant now, just like her owner 🤣🤣🤣

Another witch has joined the group, no one wants slow cooked chicken with soup. Sue’s planning her next baby to be test tube as her fanny is so old and dry it won’t even work with a kilo of lube 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Creepy & Flappy really are silly, no more breeding for them or their dog without a willy
Maybe! Just maybe the breeder had a feeling she was getting the male dog to breed with one of her other dogs so gave her a girl and said she made a mistake 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker (normally on the scammer of Torbay page) but I never thought it would be possible to dislike a family I'd never met as much as I do this one.
The age thing. Why did no one put a stop to it? Even in Chris' baby photos she looks like a 9 yr old playing dress up. I have a 13 yr old daughter and if she came home, pregnant by an 18 yr old, I'd be doing time!! Yet because they stayed together it's sweet?
In terms of Millie potentially being a 4x4, it's not the worst thing ( I have 4x4, first dad fooked off, 2nd dad, stupidly married him but beat me black and blue, 3rd helped me leave 2nd, and 4th I'm marrying in November. Between oldest and youngest is 11 years) but she's started younger than I did
However, this family will soon be dropped as they won't have the shock factor anymore. Give up wanting a baby Sue, you have spent more time pregnant than not, with the age gap bigger between Chris and Heidie then it is between you and Chris. And No well, people have been found guilty years/decades after the abuse
Whats a 4x4

Reactions: 1
Are you actually kidding me?! They've had the dog nearly a month, and never noticed it doesn't have a willy?!
There's thick, and then there's Radford thick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Are you actually kidding me?! They've had the dog nearly a month, and never noticed it doesn't have a willy?!
There's thick, and then there's Radford thick!
Exactly, it isn’t that they haven’t already had dogs for years!

Reactions: 11
Your not telling me she doesn't know what a willie is ,she's had plenty of it in her life ,she has got that poor dog for breeding and if she doesn't get the others spayed she is going to have some heavy Vets bills ,if they get pyometer I think thats how its spelt ,it is terrible for the dogs and i wouldn't like to breed off a minature ,she would need a Vet on hand incase they got stuck in the birth canal

Reactions: 12
Ok so tonight’s vlog….Susan wash your hair…Susan cook a proper meal where your kids get more than a spoonful each…..Susan don’t let ur child touch everything in the shops!!!!….and don’t get me started on the puppy with no Crown Jewels (I laughed out loud at this!). Oh and iv worked out the new minibus is to help with the skip over flow!!! Brag brag flipping brag!!!!

Reactions: 9
So she made a chicken thing with a tin of soup. Then she plans to make soup.

Go Sue! Now go and get your hair cut off, it’s a bleeping mess. I’ve secondhand embarrassment for it 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion:

The Radford Family #26 Sue and Noel are very silly, didn't notice the dog has no willy!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.